Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Exclamation A kid I play pop warner football with is a WWE superstar!!

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/kenny/profile/

I played football with him for 3 or 4 years when we were younger! Now he just signed a 8 million dollar contract with the WWE

damn wish i hung out with him more often!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    he hasnt signed for 8 million dollars bro, he still will be earning well for sure, but not even the top end guys are on an 8 million dollar contract. still pretty cool tho eh? i hope the guys i went to school with will be saying the same thing about me one day lol

well not 8 mill a year, its over like..... 5 years im guessing

chest6 is offline Banned
    male cheerleading?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    male cheerleading?
    nah thats just the gimmick, they actually do wrestle

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Cool.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHAHA THATS GREAT. small world, ive met his partner mikey before. he is/was friends with one of my buddies who is a wrestler. they were in the same indy wrestling fed. funny shit.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Id be willing to bet he isnt making 200k a year let alone 8 mill over 5 years. Whoever told you he is making that much cash is full of shit.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    8 million?

Take away 7.9 million and some change.

~SC~

yeah not sure where he got 8 millioj from. the big show got a 10 million dollar deal, over 10 years, and that was an extraordinary amount for WWE to pay someone. so as if they would be paying members of the spirit squad that amount. he is likely on far less that $500,000 PA

I know a guy personally who was in the WWE for about 8 years. He wasnt as big a name as Triple H or anything, but he was well known. He was featured in video games, had his own action figures, etc etc. and he wasnt even breaking 160k/yr, w/ the endorsements for the games and clothing and dolls, etc it pushed him over 200k/yr but not much more. These guys arent making what you think they are, they dont make bad money, but for what they put their bodies through and the lifestyle they have to live, it's rough bro. 8 million is bullshit, definitely bullshit. And the way the WWE is going now, I doubt anybody new will hang around for more than a few years. Where else are they going to go if they dont like something about the WWE? Nobody that will pay them any better, thats for sure

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i wonder what like hogan was making, he seems like hes got a pretty good amount of doe, i was watching his show lastnight, he said at some point he was wrestling 400 matches in a year.. wow..

you will get the odd exception, such as hogan, austin, the rock, they were raking it in, from merchandise, promotions, advertisements, dvds, figures etc, ontop of an already-hefty salary from their WWE contract.

I'm just saying what his girlfriend told me who i know pretty well. I actually took her to my freshman formal dance back in high school haha

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i wonder if you chose your own persona

you gotta chose somethign that definitly seperates you from the rest...every wrestler are basically the same...same attitude etc.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The man isnt making more than 100,000 yet ..he was just bought from WWE camp recently.Theer havent been many who make millions from vince trust me.In fact many of them Timm said all together with mercandising and marketing...some do have stock which was an option at on time but isnt available anymore.There have a several instances in which wrestlers made 1 mil. for a match...that hogan and warrior match....also jeff jarrett held vince up once at a pay per view and wouldnt do a important match against china unless there was half million dlloars depited in his account before he made his entrance.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Call him up, and ask him if he could float you a little forgivable loan? Since you used to be buddies and such.

(Then give me 10% for giving you the idea, I accept WU payments )

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    i wonder if you chose your own persona

you gotta chose somethign that definitly seperates you from the rest...every wrestler are basically the same...same attitude etc.
    i highly doubt it, im sure they have a writing staff that is constantly making up new charecters

and like I said, I didnt ask him personally how much he makes it was 2nd hand info his gf told me.. i dont even talk to him besides messages here and there on myspace.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i have a friend that works for the wwe, in their main building in stamford but not sure what he does..

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i have a friend that works for the wwe, in their main building in stamford but not sure what he does..
    tell him to employ me! il be good i swear! mite have to stop taking steroids though. we all know wrestlers dont use drugs

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    hahaha....my buddy joe riggs n i went to high school...he fought ALL THE TIME< now hes UFC.....just got married also

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    My girlfriends cousin is with tommy dreamer. http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superst...eamer/profile/

They come around once in a while but usually only when someone dies.

Motion is offline Associate Member
    Spirit Squad is so ghey.

Definitely not 8 mil either, the top end guys barely break the 7 figure mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Motion
    Spirit Squad is so ghey.

A) Who cares if its a gay group, he headlines one of the largest watched TV shows in the nation... do you?

B) It has been beaten to death in this thread that he obviously dosnt make as much as i heard he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    A) Who cares if its a gay group, he headlines one of the largest watched TV shows in the nation... do you?

B) It has been beaten to death in this thread that he obviously dosnt make as much as i heard he makes.
    Easy Killer, wasn't bashing him in any way just commenting on a bad gimmick they are running. relax.

Easy Killer, wasn't bashing him in any way just commenting on a bad gimmick they are running. relax.
    Well its entertainment. And they needed a new/different group of young, good looking guys so they decided to make a 'cute' group for them I guess

Well its entertainment. And they needed a new/different group of young, good looking guys so they decided to make a 'cute' group for them I guess
    i personally think its a very fresh gimmick, and afew of them will likely break off and head into decent careers. put it this way, i bet they are having alot of fun acting like that on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i personally think its a very fresh gimmick, and afew of them will likely break off and head into decent careers. put it this way, i bet they are having alot of fun acting like that on TV
    A group of guy cheerleaders? Fresh? Well its different thats for sure. I just think its annoying how its always 5 on 1 or 2. But thats all in the writing. I'm sure they will branch off once the storyline has run its course. They are all great athletes, thats for sure.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Spirit Squad is so ghey.

Uh... The entire "sport" of "pro wrestling" is ghey. At least the dude is making money, maybe not 8mil but he is making money.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

A kid I play pop warner football with is a wwe superstar!!

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Uh... The entire "sport" of "pro wrestling" is ghey. At least the dude is making money, maybe not 8mil but he is making money.
    you're right he is making money...but to call it gay is not fair....what do you for living sir????

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    you're right he is making money...but to call it gay is not fair....what do you for living sir????
    Web Developer. I'm sorry but wearing tights and wrestling other men is pretty much textbook homosexuality. Gay in the truest sense of the word!

Edit: I should add that if the wrestling was REAL it would be a lot less gay. Then it would actually be a competition. Too bad the whole thing is staged. In effect, it is gay roleplaying. Nothing wrong with it, just admit that it is what it is.
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 06-20-2006 at 12:57 PM.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Web Developer. I'm sorry but wearing tights and wrestling other men is pretty much textbook homosexuality. Gay in the truest sense of the word!

Edit: I should add that if the wrestling was REAL it would be a lot less gay. Then it would actually be a competition. Too bad the whole thing is staged. In effect, it is gay roleplaying. Nothing wrong with it, just admit that it is what it is.
    werd

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

your entitled to your opinion, and nothing anybody says to you in defense of pro wrestling will change your mind. but, let me say, there is not a gay fibre in my body or mind, nothing turnms me on in a sexual way when it comes to wrestling, and ive based my whole life around it pretty much.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/kenny/profile/

I played football with him for 3 or 4 years when we were younger! Now he just signed a 8 million dollar contract with the WWE

damn wish i hung out with him more often!
    lmfao @ the entrance video

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    your entitled to your opinion, and nothing anybody says to you in defense of pro wrestling will change your mind. but, let me say, there is not a gay fibre in my body or mind, nothing turnms me on in a sexual way when it comes to wrestling, and ive based my whole life around it pretty much.
    I was just clowning, mang.

Still, wrestling originated as a sport where two naked men (often homosexual) would wrestle for dominance. The modern version of wrestling is STILL homoerotic, there is no denying it. Hell, professional bodybuilding could be viewed, quite easily, as homoerotic as well. The difference is male bodybuilders don't roll around with each other... at least in public.

who cares if its fake.
    movies are fake, people still love and watch those...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares if its fake.
    movies are fake, people still love and watch those...

Yeah but i'm not into movies of men in their underwear pretending to be fighting.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    But congrats to your friend SVT I hope he does well and makes the big bucks. I think most people missed that being the point in the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information