Thread: court tomorrow

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member

Unhappy court tomorrow

ok, anyone here ever have to go to court for driving under a suspended licence? ive gotta go in tomorrow morning. i hope everything turns out ok. ive got 6 bench warrents (damn motorcycles) in 4 other counties, but i dont think that will matter. if i gotta do some time, its all good.....im just wondering if anyone went though this....if so, what happened?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    No i haven't but wish you the best bro

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had that problem. When my license was suspended, I just rode my bicycle everywhere. Sucked ass, but I made it through.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Me niether man but good luck.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry man, that really sucks. We're they letting you drive at all? for work? My neighbor has a suspended license but they let him drive to work.

thanks guys. no.... they werent letting me drive anywhere. i hadnt gone to court to ask for a provisional licence. ill find out tomorrow how bad of trouble im in. then i have to go to 4 other counties and try to get those tickets get taken care of....

Are you representing yourself or do you have a lawyer?

repin myself.....

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro...PRAY

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man. I will say from my past court issues when i was younger i found out if you have a warrant they go nation wide now. Im not sure if the judge will get ya for them but ya never know. Best of luck to ya though man.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not sure about where you are but in my state, warrants are state wide....Good luck and watch ur ... hmmm ... back !!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck Bro! I Had D.w.s.l Once Its Just U Have To Pay All Ur Tickets And Keep Calling Ur Bond Not That Bad

Quote Originally Posted by toofatbuilder
    repin myself.....
    get a lawyer, youll get out of everything and probobly end up with community service.

ya, i hope for community service. we will find out. if you guys dont hear from me tomorrow you know its cause i got locked up for a little bit. i hope to talk to you guys tomorrow....lol .....

well, im not in jail. lol.... i got lucky as hell. the judge said if i go get those other tickets taken care of he will knock the charge down and the fine to $200.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Awsome man. I would take care of those as soon as possible if i were you.

good stuff man

cmax is offline Associate Member
    well, im not in jail. lol.....
    You're in a busy part of California. The jails are way too full out here and the state and counties cannot afford to send someone like you to jail. You were not even remotely close to going to jail, you still have a long way to go before they would even consider it.

I know people out here who have done much worse repeatedly who have never seen the inside of a jail cell.

well, im not in jail. lol.... i got lucky as hell. the judge said if i go get those other tickets taken care of he will knock the charge down and the fine to $200.

Damn bro! that is awesome. I'm glad for ya.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    You're in a busy part of California. The jails are way too full out here and the state and counties cannot afford to send someone like you to jail. You were not even remotely close to going to jail, you still have a long way to go before they would even consider it.

I know people out here who have done much worse repeatedly who have never seen the inside of a jail cell.
    6 warrents bro.... ive already got locked up cause of it. trust me.... santa cruz county is just lookin for reasons to take you in.

thanks guys. im hella happy too. the guy before me had the same thing... he had a prior though. he got 20 days, $1800 fine and 3 years probation. all i could think about was "Well, by the time im off ill be ready for my first cycle" lol......

cmax is offline Associate Member
    6 warrents bro.... ive already got locked up cause of it. trust me.... santa cruz county is just lookin for reasons to take you in.
    We're all the warrants traffic related? You made it sound like they were all related to motorcycle violations.

For some reason I thought that you said in another thread that you lived in San Mateo County. I can see how Santa Cruz county would be more strict because they have far less people.

I got lucky up here in Sonoma County. My offense required a 90 day minimum jail sentence but I got diversion classes instead. The county jail population up here is growing at 3x the population growth.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-20-2006 at 07:32 PM.

well, i lived in san mateo county. i got tickets in oakland, san francisco (they really want me), san mateo, monterey and now santa cruz. out in oakland, if they did want to bother takin me in.... they give half time. san fran is ****ed up. they would make me take it just to prove a point. san mateo wouldnt trip. monterey would. ive had 2 warrents there for like 3 years. ive got a p.o. box,they cant find me cause i keep movin. the tickets are traffic related, the warrents are for failure to appear.

Thread Information