StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

Succesful Sunday

So I'm a Realtor in Michigan. Everything is pretty slow but I sell a home here and there. I've been holding houses open on Sundays forever and this has NEVER happend. I had a guy come in through a house, showed me his pre-approval mortgage and then signed a purchase agreement for the full asking price of $359,900 if the house can be his within 14 days. I just got off the phone with the homeowner and they asked for 60 days but said they can get out in 10 if the mortgage goes through. I just called the mortgage company (reliable company in the area) and left a message for them to call me asap Monday morning. This guy is being transfered from Georgia and had to buy a home and he only looked around for 20 minutes tops. I'm freakin stoked! Most the time I have at least 2-4 monthes of showing homes to people before they buy but this guy just made me some major cash if this goes through in 20 minutes! WOOT WOOT! Sorry I'm just excited and had to share.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Very nice. I have some friends in the RE business and they love the cash buyer that some in and don't have to worry about the loans and stuff. they charge 6% and since they are the largest RE broker in this area they generally get both sides of the sale/buy and keep the whole 6%.. Nice money on $200-300k houses.

Good luck bro.. that will be some nice money for you.

~Old

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Well the big thing about it was that I'm on both sides of the sale! It's also at 7%!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ 7% sweet.. that will be a nice payday!!

~Old

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    So I'm a Realtor in Michigan. Everything is pretty slow but I sell a home here and there. I've been holding houses open on Sundays forever and this has NEVER happend. I had a guy come in through a house, showed me his pre-approval mortgage and then signed a purchase agreement for the full asking price of $359,900 if the house can be his within 14 days. I just got off the phone with the homeowner and they asked for 60 days but said they can get out in 10 if the mortgage goes through. I just called the mortgage company (reliable company in the area) and left a message for them to call me asap Monday morning. This guy is being transfered from Georgia and had to buy a home and he only looked around for 20 minutes tops. I'm freakin stoked! Most the time I have at least 2-4 monthes of showing homes to people before they buy but this guy just made me some major cash if this goes through in 20 minutes! WOOT WOOT! Sorry I'm just excited and had to share.

tight bro, im glad that worked out for you

Thread Information