Thread: Question?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Question?

Put yourself in the situation if you will.

You are at home with your girl, you just wake up from a nap after working all day.

She is looking very nice, in her bra and panties and you call her over. You start to "mess around".

The phone rings, it is right next to you both.

She jumps on the phone, it is her gay male friend and instantly changes her state.

She makes plans with him and says, "Ya just give me like 15 minutes".

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be upset. Not sure if it was the way she was excited it was him on the phone during an intimate momement or the "give me 15" comment.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    She's screwing the gay guy. I'll put money on it.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    NICE>... sounds like breakfast too me..
    I'd go out with them and eat.
    Take charge brutha, put the gay guy to use, make him take u to a good restaurant.
    PLUS your gf will luv you for spending time with him, plus u get to grope n make out with her infront of the gay guy, if u guys still do that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Gay is an excuse..how do u know hes gay?

I guess you'd have to be me to understand.

She has been friends with "Gay guy" (I have nothing against him or gays) longer than we have been friends.

He is actually VERY ugly for a gay guy too, and he has no intrest in her, she has no intrest in him. It is just not in question at all. He loves guys. He has never been with a girl in his life.

I just hated the situation of trying to get some and being put on "Hold" to tell her gay friend "give me 20 minutes". I actually stood up, left and was really depressed about the situation.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I guess you'd have to be me to understand.

She has been friends with "Gay guy" (I have nothing against him or gays) longer than we have been friends.

He is actually VERY ugly for a gay guy too, and he has no intrest in her, she has no intrest in him. It is just not in question at all. He loves guys. He has never been with a girl in his life.

I just hated the situation of trying to get some and being put on "Hold" to tell her gay friend "give me 20 minutes". I actually stood up, left and was really depressed about the situation.
    id feel the same. id feel second best. it would be bad enough if you were just spending time together, but if im gettin frisky with a girl, then she ups and changes plans at the drop of a hat/bra, id be both pissed off and offended. she wouldnt get another chance for awhile, take it out on your new 'lesbian' friends asshole

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    hes not gay bro..

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Put yourself in the situation if you will.

You are at home with your girl, you just wake up from a nap after working all day.

She is looking very nice, in her bra and panties and you call her over. You start to "mess around".

The phone rings, it is right next to you both.

She jumps on the phone, it is her gay male friend and instantly changes her state.

She makes plans with him and says, "Ya just give me like 15 minutes".

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be upset. Not sure if it was the way she was excited it was him on the phone during an intimate momement or the "give me 15" comment.
    either a) she has absolutely no respect for you and plans on or is already sexing him.
    or b) she has absolutely not even the slightest bit of attraction towards this guy and considers him more of a girlfriend and assumed you could sense that and would be at ease with the situation.

thats all i can think of.. now you choose.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Are you sure he is gay? If not, she's doing him. Or, she is dumb as a stump and can't wait to hang out with her "girl friend." Either way, the situation sounds bad and you should have said something right then and there. If you bring it up later she's going to call you petty and jealous.

Another thing, tell her to stop walking around in her panties if she's not gonna give you any ass!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Thats BULLSHIT! I would get that motherfu*ker and tell him straight up "Look, yer tryin to spend a little too much time with my girlfried and I don't like it. Now yer gonna stop talkin, looking, being around or even THINKIN about her or every time you do, yer gonna have a conversation about your new injury. Under-****ing-stand?!"

Then live up to that promise.

If yer girl gets mad, she likes him more than you so fu*k her.

Be a man, step the fu*k up and put yer foot down. Thats bullshit by any guys standards IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Thats BULLSHIT! I would get that motherfu*ker and tell him straight up "Look, yer tryin to spend a little too much time with my girlfried and I don't like it. Now yer gonna stop talkin, looking, being around or even THINKIN about her or every time you do, yer gonna have a conversation about your new injury. Under-****ing-stand?!"

Then live up to that promise.

If yer girl gets mad, she likes him more than you so fu*k her.

Be a man, step the fu*k up and put yer foot down. Thats bullshit by any guys standards IMO.
    Huh? It's not the guy's fault his gf runs to him at the drop of a hat. If he's going to put his foot down he needs to lay down the law with her, not the friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Huh? It's not the guy's fault his gf runs to him at the drop of a hat. If he's going to put his foot down he needs to lay down the law with her, not the friend.

True but I'd still tell him that. Shit BOTH of em then. He obviously knows she is with him and yet he continues to talk to her/hangout with her. ANy guy that is freinds with a girl is RARELY because he "likes her as a "friend" ". Guy friends for girls are a dick in a glass case, nothing more.....

*in case of emergency, break glass*

Did you not read the part he is gay.

Did you not read the part he is gay.

I would be second guessing that if he wants to see her all the time.

I would be second guessing that if he wants to see her all the time.
    OK, you're insecure. If they are friends. Umm... friends see each other.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    the "gay guy" = her other boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    the "gay guy" = her other boyfriend.

See! Take it from us straight guys carlos, I've been a girls "gay friend" myself a couple times lol.

Seriously, just kick the shit out of him, problem solved he either:

a. Gets his ass kicked by you and learns a valuble lesson or

b. kicks your ass and you realize the whole gay thing was a front, then you ditch both of them.

*joking*

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah or rape him. show him how gay he is lol.

Seriously, just kick the shit out of him, problem solved he either:

a. Gets his ass kicked by you and learns a valuble lesson or

b. kicks your ass and you realize the whole gay thing was a front, then you ditch both of them.

*joking*
    c. Get your ass kicked and he IS really gay.

Impossible.

He honestly and seriously is gay. I've known him myself since high school and he has never done anything with a woman since after 11th grade. He just broke up with is boyfriend but is trying to get him back.

My girl and him have been friends for a LONG time, longer than i've known her. Like best friends, they have always hung out. He only hangs around girls, like a typical gay guy as well.

On top of that, she is not even slightly attracted to him. He is not a "pretty" boy or anything. Nice guy, but just not her type.

rest assure, he is not intrested in her past a friend and she would not sleep with him if she was drunk as a skunk.

The only thing in question was how I felt. I did end up talking to her about it, basicly she said I am too jelous. So now I look like a unconfident jelous POS!

beuleux is offline Banned
    kicked??? dont u mean something else LMFAO

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Good call.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Impossible.
    lol!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    He honestly and seriously is gay. I've known him myself since high school and he has never done anything with a woman since after 11th grade. He just broke up with is boyfriend but is trying to get him back.

My girl and him have been friends for a LONG time, longer than i've known her. Like best friends, they have always hung out. He only hangs around girls, like a typical gay guy as well.

On top of that, she is not even slightly attracted to him. He is not a "pretty" boy or anything. Nice guy, but just not her type.

rest assure, he is not intrested in her past a friend and she would not sleep with him if she was drunk as a skunk.

The only thing in question was how I felt. I did end up talking to her about it, basicly she said I am too jelous. So now I look like a unconfident jelous POS!
    typical bird.... she has turned it around and made you feel in the wrong. trust me, you are not in the wrong. she has been insensitive and completely thick as pig shit if she cannot understand why it upset you. she needs to be taught a lesson, im getting good at keeping women on their toes

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    typical bird.... she has turned it around and made you feel in the wrong. trust me, you are not in the wrong. she has been insensitive and completely thick as pig shit if she cannot understand why it upset you. she needs to be taught a lesson, im getting good at keeping women on their toes

Well as Denzel said, "This is chess, not checkers"

Throwing a fit, makes me look like a jelouse ass. Trying to get even is playing games and immature.

I talked with her about it, but don't want to be a over senstive cry baby either. I should have ****ed her in the ass w/o any lub.

Thread Information