dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

havent been around in a while, here is why

I had hopes and dreams of being a great and wonderful body builder. never expected to go pro but did it to live a healthy life and look good. looking good was a personal goal.
    I have known a few of you a while and have gotten some great advice here.
    I want to thank you all. unfortuneatly I will never ork out again.
    on june 2nd I had a crash on my atv. I was running up a hill and she flipped over. my back was broken in 6 places, along with a hip, femar both wrists and a fractured skull. I will never walk again, and will be lucky to regain use of my right arm.

I love you all. unfortunately I cant visit here any more as it reminds me to much of what I used to love.
    I.......im choked for words, later all

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ......Damn, Dive kid.......I really hate to hear that...but DON"T GIVE UP....sometimes the mind can heal what the medical profession can't....Don't forget you're a member @ AR and always welcome.......

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ......Damn, Dive kid.......I really hate to hear that...but DON"T GIVE UP....sometimes the mind can heal what the medical profession can't....Don't forget you're a member @ AR and always welcome.......

AG
    Good advice, never give up on your dreams. Unfortunate situations strike us all at times, its up to you to decide what to do with them.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I had hopes and dreams of being a great and wonderful body builder. never expected to go pro but did it to live a healthy life and look good. looking good was a personal goal.
    on june 2nd I had a crash on my atv. I was running up a hill and she flipped over. my back was broken in 6 places, along with a hip, femar both wrists and a fractured skull. I will never walk again, and will be lucky to regain use of my right arm.

I love you all. unfortunately I cant visit here any more as it reminds me to much of what I used to love.
    I'm so sorry to hear about this man

As the others said, don't give up, try and find away to still do what you (and we) love. Thank God (if you believe) you're still alive and look at it as a second chance. I wish you the best and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers iron brotha.

~Signed A.R family.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm very sorry to hear that. i wish you well in your recovery. i hope as you continue to live your life that stephen hawking has accomplished more without the use of any limb than all of bodybuilding.

stay strong,

andrew

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid

Man I dont know what to say. Are you still in the hospital ? Dont give up bro, there will be something good come out of this I am sure.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Christ

Man i dunno know what to say...'cept my heart goes out to you.

Stay strong in spirit bro...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im so sorry to hear this...i agree with the above...keep stong mentally....my heart goes out to u bro...i hope all the best for u in the future...maybe pop in once in a while and let us know how ur doin...or if u need someone to talk to u can always pm me or im me...

man im really sorry to hear about this. just stay strong as the rest of the guys have said, you never know what the future holds and one day you may be back with the iron

i wish you all the best

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow....I dont even know what to say to that. that is awful to hear. Dont ever give up bro keep on pushing forward no matter what. I can't even imagine how hard that must be but just dont ever give up hope. Amazing things have happened.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone

AG
    Bump!

Don't ever give up. People can perform miracles. My heart goes out to you.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Bloody hell. So sorry to hear this. I just can't imgaine how your feeling. Please stay strong as we are all here for you bro.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ..you was training your body before...now is time for your spirit,stay strong,don't ever give up....you are always welcome...keep in contact
    God bless you...Ricky

LatinoPR...

stee is offline Member
    best wishes bro.
    i see at first hand how people get hurt in such situations. ive never have a chance to say anything to them after the paramedics take them away

i guess this is my 2 cents.
    all the best man and never give up.

as a great man once said, improvise adapt and overcome.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Jesus Chris is all I can say.

That is devastating news man.

Very sorry to hear that.

Stay strong and I wish you the best!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    The body re-wires itself. It's only a matter of some time lol. Chill out! =) You'll be benching again in no time.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all bro, I am very sorry to hear that, but you have to know that anything is possible. I had a buddy who almost dropped dead randomly b/c of a brain aneaurism (sp). He was even supposed to live!!! Much less walk /talk/live a normal life again. Shit, a year and a half later and a bunch of rehabilitation...he is now walking with a walker and back to his normal self almost. He still has a ways to go, but he has already surpassed all doctors' expectations. Keep your head high, as well as your attitude. I knwo it sucks and is easy to feel down, but try to look at the bright side bro. You are still alive, and take it as a challenge. Good luck my friend. My prayers are with you!

furiousburn is offline Junior Member
    My little brother was hit by a car and we stood around his bed watching the life support keep him alive. His back was broken, his pelvis was crushed. The doctors told us he would never walk again or have kids but he fought for whatever might be possible. It wasn't easy. Ten years later - beautiful wife and four amazing kids. He walks with a very slight limp - we only notice when he's tired and when it's rainy he feels some soreness. My point is that you can't tell us today where this will lead - I know you've been through a lot of pain and suffering but hang in there. Doctors tell you worst-case-scenarios because they don't want you to sue them. F*ck that - you have brothers here who will stand with you as you fight. You're allowed to have down days, we all do, but I for one will be praying for you that you defy the prognosis you've been given. It's good that you let us know - keep checking in.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood not trying to like say anything weird or what not for i feel great sympathy for you but..

just think of christopher reeves (superman dood) he made some AMAZING GAINS and he was a quadraplegic
    just keep ur head up and everything will always workout

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I'll say a prayer for you. Stay strong. Don't give up hope and try to focus on what you can do not what you cannot do.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Dont know what to say, I'm so sorry, things like this shouldn't happen to anyone.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    im extremely sorry to head this bro.. like stated above- do not give up.. do not undermine the power of the mind.. once again i am very sorry to hear this.. wish you well in your recovery..

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't give up Dive kid, their is many people in AR her that belive in you. Keep in touch with us and your're dream. Work hard and write down a simple goal that you want to achieve every month or year. We all live through dreams and we all believe in you. take care and make it happend

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Wow.

Thread Information