Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    American History X

Derek Vinyard: Nigger, you just ****ed with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the ****in' basketball court. But you ****in' monkey's never get the message. My father gave me that truck you mother****er! You ever shoot at firemnn? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now mother****er. Put your ****in' mouth on the curb. Lawrence: Come on man. Derek Vinyard: Put it on the curb right now! Danny Vinyard: Derek, no! Derek Vinyard: Now say good night.
    Oh yeah that was a powerfull scene

bor
    MI3 when Tom Cruise yelles out : "Don't touch her, don't you dare touch her!"

bor
    How about tha hat scene from BLADE 3 when they find that blind girl on the cross, the girls friend starts crying, Blade says use it, use it...powerfull stuff

bor
    I got tons more, but I wont be a pain in the ass, I'm a real movie buff

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    MI3 when Tom Cruise yelles out : "Don't touch her, don't you dare touch her!"
    I went and saw that movie with my x, we saw 1st 15 mins then saw each others bodies for the rest of the movie, total waste of free tickets

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    i love war films too. i liked jarhead when the oil was burning and the horse covered in oil. that was good
    Before I even entered this thread, the scene in Jarhead of them approaching the lit oilfields is what came to mind. Defnitely brilliant. Many others as well.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    A Few Good Men: Courtroom scene with Cruise interegating Nicholson, "You cna't handle the truth!!!"

Indepnedence Day: Cheesy, but when the president gives the speech before they attack the aliens.

AND OF COURSE.....PUMPING IRON: where Arnold relates the "pump" to cumming. "i'm cumming day and night"

bor
    I went and saw that movie with my x, we saw 1st 15 mins then saw each others bodies for the rest of the movie, total waste of free tickets
    I hated the first 20 minutes but after that I really liked it , the best of the 3 IMO

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Im not really sure why, but I have never cried at a movie, yet i cry during TV shows all the time.

There were a few scenes in lost where I cried...

The one scene that got me the most, of any film or show, was the episode of ER that featured Ray Liotta dieing, and he was having crazy ass flashbacks and hallucinations right before he died. The clomid didnt help much though.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    How about tha hat scene from BLADE 3 when they find that blind girl on the cross, the girls friend starts crying, Blade says use it, use it...powerfull stuff
    There was a good scene in Blade3?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    damn all blade movies where cram packed with good fighting scenes. I love that triology.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    how about the shoot out in Heat. you know...Pacino is the good cop, Kilmer and DeNiro are bank robbers. they are running through downtown shooting AK-47s and what not. awesome scene. BTW, IMO the only good Blade was the first one. after that they got to Matrix like, which would have been ok, if they were the Matrix but they werent. stick to the script.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    ROCKY

when he is lying in bed and concedes defeat and says he only wants to go the distance.....and the following training montage.

ROCKY II

Adrian: There is something i want you to do for me....
    Rocky: Whats that?
    Adrian: Win....WIN!!! (Enter music)
    Mickey: Well what are we waiting for?! Take this......

GLADIATOR:

When all the slaves including maximus are the warriors from carthage in the colosseum and they are supposed to be slaughtered and they win.

LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING:

The scene where the fellowship is running through the mines and come to the bridge with the fiery chasm......that whole scene was awesome.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Old School - Will Ferrell has a set of pantyhose on his head, as they kidnap an aging fat guy, the guy's wife yells 'What's going on?!" and Will Ferrell says "If you tell anyone about this I'll ****ing kill you!"

So she starts to cry, he says "I'm kidding I'm kidding" then steals the cheetos.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I saw wedding crashers a few days ago and the scene where Vince Vaughn is tied up to the bed after the girl has semi raped him and the gay son sneaks in and wakes him up all naked. That was a ****ing funny scene!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by J0KER
    Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.
    Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double baco cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
    Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
    Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.
    [into mic]
    Dimpus Burger Guy: Don't spit in that cop's burger.
    Farva: Yeah, thanks.
    Second Dimpus Guy: Roger, holding the spit.
    Farva: Gimme a pie... apple.
    Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to hold the spit? Hah, just kidding officer Farva.
    [pause]
    Dimpus Burger Guy: Want me to dimpa-size your meal for 25 cents?
    Farva: Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?
    Dimpus Burger Guy: It's only 25 cents, and look how much more you get.
    Thorny: Look, kid, he doesn't want it.
    Farva: I can handle this, Thorn. I don't want it!
    Dimpus Burger Guy: Uhh, right. Beverage?
    Farva: Gimme a litre o' cola.
    Dimpus Burger Guy: What?
    Farva: [Annoyed] A litre o' cola.
    Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Litrecola? Do we sell litrecola?
    Thorny: Will you just order a large, Farva?
    Farva: I don't want a large farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola!
    Dimpus Burger Guy: [to Farva] I don't know what that is!
    Farva: [slowly starts shouting] Litre is French for...
    [grabs burger kid by shirt]
    Farva: ... give me my fvckin' cola before I break VOUS FVCKIN' LIP!
    Man that is my favorite movie and seen of all time and you nailed it perfect...as soon as i get all my mod powers i am changing your user name to Farva....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I saw wedding crashers a few days ago and the scene where Vince Vaughn is tied up to the bed after the girl has semi raped him and the gay son sneaks in and wakes him up all naked. That was a ****ing funny scene!
    That was a great scene from that great movie! That gay son wasn't all there in the head.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Every scene in blazing saddles. If I have to pick one it would be at the beginning when showing the workers setting up the rail-road.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    ENTER THE DRAGON

bruce lee entire underground fight scene.

best tv scene
    startrek the next generation
    "all good things"

card game end scene

Troi arrives for the game, and then Picard does as well, much to everyone's surprise. "I should have done this a long time ago," he muses, as Troi assures him that he was always welcome.

"Well," he continues on, "five-card stud, nothing wild - and the sky's the limit..." And as the game goes ever onward, so does the Enterprise among the stars.

LORD OF TEH RINGS part 2

battle scene at the keep.

MATRIX agent smith and neo battle it out in the train station

J0KER is offline Junior Member
    as soon as i get all my mod powers i am changing your user name to Farva....
    Hahahaha...sounds good to me!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    These are all good ones, but the one that I felt the most emotion on would have to be "Dances With Wolves". At the end when they kill the wolf and put on chained and shackled (sp) on the wagon and take him away. Then he's fellow brothers ambush and set him free.

Matrix Action Scenes

Gladiator Action Scense

Saving Private Ryan, the scene where they are battling out in the city and they get across the bridge and they think they are going to die but the planes come with air support.

Predator 1 & 2 Where Arnold beats the first Predator, then end when Danny Glover defeats the Predator and 50 of them just appear to retreive there fallen warrior.

Lords of the Rings - Pretty much all the scenes in the movie.

Quigely Down Under - When he comes back to the camp and pistol fights with the main guy.

Rambo 1 & 2 - The end of both of the movies.

Braveheart - Most parts of the movie.

Band of Brothers - When the war finally ends and they get to go back home.

Lonesome Dove - Good good Western.

Blade 1,2,3.

Enemy At The Gates - When the Major knows that Vassili Zaitsev has one the sniper fight and he takes off his cap and looks at him.

Die Hard - The first one.

Star Wars - The Return of the Jedi (when Luke and Vadar defeat the emperor)

Forrest Gump - I liked it. Good movie scenes throughout it.

Jaws 1 - When he first sees the shark pop out of the water and tells the crazy guy they need a diff. boat.

Alien Vs. Predator - When the final predator starts to pwn the aliens.

Schindler's List - Crazy movie, good one though, least I thought it was.

The Last Samuri - When he starts to learn the ways of the Samuri and then when the woman dresses him for the fight.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    this one gets my vote

Kirk: Khan, you bloodsucker. You're gonna have to do your own dirty work now, do you hear me? Do you?
    Khan: Kirk. You're still alive, old friend.
    Kirk: Still, "old friend." You've managed to kill everyone else but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target.
    Khan: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Admiral.
    [beams the Genesis device away]
    Kirk: Khan... Khan, you've got Genesis, but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Khan. You're gonna have to come down here. You're gonna have to come down here.
    Khan: I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive..... Buried alive......
    Kirk: KHAAANNNN.

Dont forget to play this soundclip
    http://www.seds.org/~sisko/plate/khankhan.wav

Definetly an ALL TIME classic.

One of my favorites is

YO ADRIANE, I DID IT!!!!! From Rocky of course!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Take my breath away plays when he bangs the chick not on his way to the lunch date
    ur fookin retarded. it starts when he's on his bike then it starts up again with the sex seen

idiot

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    These are all good ones, but the one that I felt the most emotion on would have to be "Dances With Wolves". At the end when they kill the wolf and put on chained and shackled (sp) on the wagon and take him away. Then he's fellow brothers ambush and set him free.

Matrix Action Scenes

Gladiator Action Scense

Saving Private Ryan, the scene where they are battling out in the city and they get across the bridge and they think they are going to die but the planes come with air support.

Predator 1 & 2 Where Arnold beats the first Predator, then end when Danny Glover defeats the Predator and 50 of them just appear to retreive there fallen warrior.

Lords of the Rings - Pretty much all the scenes in the movie.

Quigely Down Under - When he comes back to the camp and pistol fights with the main guy.

Rambo 1 & 2 - The end of both of the movies.

Braveheart - Most parts of the movie.

Band of Brothers - When the war finally ends and they get to go back home.

Lonesome Dove - Good good Western.

Blade 1,2,3.

Enemy At The Gates - When the Major knows that Vassili Zaitsev has one the sniper fight and he takes off his cap and looks at him.

Die Hard - The first one.

Star Wars - The Return of the Jedi (when Luke and Vadar defeat the emperor)

Forrest Gump - I liked it. Good movie scenes throughout it.

Jaws 1 - When he first sees the shark pop out of the water and tells the crazy guy they need a diff. boat.

Alien Vs. Predator - When the final predator starts to pwn the aliens.

Schindler's List - Crazy movie, good one though, least I thought it was.

The Last Samuri - When he starts to learn the ways of the Samuri and then when the woman dresses him for the fight.
    i think those suck

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Old School - Will Ferrell has a set of pantyhose on his head, as they kidnap an aging fat guy, the guy's wife yells 'What's going on?!" and Will Ferrell says "If you tell anyone about this I'll ****ing kill you!"

So she starts to cry, he says "I'm kidding I'm kidding" then steals the cheetos.
    and says We'll have him home by 8

chest6 is offline Banned
    American History X

Derek Vinyard: Nigger, you just fvcked with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the fvckin' basketball court. But you fvckin' monkey's never get the message. My father gave me that truck you motherfvcker! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now motherfvcker. Put your fvckin' mouth on the curb.

Lawrence: Come on man.

Derek Vinyard: Put it on the curb right now!

Danny Vinyard: Derek, no!

Derek Vinyard: Now say good night.
    good movie...that scene is crazy

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    when maximus and commudus meet for the first time in the ring

that diologue was great
    ahh i think its great when commudus is hitting him in the left arm with his left arm and maximus is unphased

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    ur fookin retarded. it starts when he's on his bike then it starts up again with the sex seen

idiot
    True, I mixed it up coz its only an instrumental while he's on the bike.

Btw.

'fookin retarded", " ", "idiot" thats some real class right there buddy

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    Troy... when Achilles fights Hector.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    but what scenes are the best?
    Scenes say you? I'll give you scenes...

The last scene, Butch and Sundance held up in a hut and wounded, talk of the future. Then rush from cover, unwittingly into an entire army of foreign soldiers...the scene freezes (never letting them actually get shot), while we hear an army of gunfire, amidst the intermittently repeated word "fuego…fuego…fuego" (fire)! There the two anti-heroes, criminals, murderers, stand as tributes to the Old West, as revered and feared for their respective skills as any human being ever could be. They stand, unflinching, unwavering, destined for the greatness that awaits them both in the halls of history, larger life...yet very real.

Last scene in Rocky III, there is comedic banter as the two legends/best friends enter the ring. Apollo says, "It's to bad we gotta get old", and for moment you realize it really is to bad to see greatness age...the DiMaggio's, Ali's, Nicholas' and Jordan’s. And one realizes how blessed the greats who died at or near their prime actually were...the James Dean's, Marilyn Monroe's, Bruce Lee's.
    Well, the scene continues, mouthpieces are dawned dancing begins, the bell in rang "ding ding" by Apollo, and they simultaneously and ferociously attack each other only to have the scene freeze nanoseconds before impact, with both punches equal distances from respective targets. It's a wonderful tapestry of art and timing. Then it literally becomes art, as the scene transforms into a painting.

Those are my favorites, different yes, but also quite similar as they express tales of change, nay growth, and the very essence of male camaraderie.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 07-14-2006 at 09:36 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    Troy... when Achilles fights Hector.
    Great scene, as was the opener when he charged and dismantled the giant with a single blow.

M.

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    Jack Nicholson in the dock: "You want the truth?? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !!!"

stee is offline Member
    For me has to be in Dumb and Dumber, the first scene with the monkey bike.

'him riding the bike wearing an open face helmet, and the bike backfires and does a speed wobble'

wasnt exactly a masterpiece of cinematic capabilities, but i will never forget it. that scene made the film for me.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs

idiot
    Take it easy bud. There is no need for that.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    i like all movies that deal with vengeance

skingusmc is offline Junior Member
    shawshank redemption: "I guess it just comes down to one thing. Either you get busy livin, or get busy dyin"

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dumb and Dumber

Cop - PULL OVER!
    Harry - WHAT?
    COP - PULL OVER!
    Harry - Looking puzzled....No it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing!
    Lloyd - Yeah! Killer boots man!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information