Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

girl left me for another guy

and now she tells me she wants to marry him. kinda in shock still. dont know what to think. probably better this shit happened now than years down that road. should have never got back together with her after the last break up a couple months ago. my life is one big drama lately. I should write a screen play or something on it.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    wait a little then bang her and when your done just walk out like laaaytaaah and send the condom to her husband

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    that sucks man, but yea better to find out what type of girl she is now rather than later

she had too many issues. I'd like to see what they're like a few months down the road..

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    many... maaannnnyyyyyy fish in the sea. time to find a better fish.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Don't sweat it bro you will find more girls, play the field get a couple of them, ENJOY!!!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..if she could just randomly "want to marry some guy" and be with you at the same time until she decided that...well...good riddance...she's gonna cheat on him prolly

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    lol..if she could just randomly "want to marry some guy" and be with you at the same time until she decided that...well...good riddance...she's gonna cheat on him prolly
    I guess she knew this guy from way back when. And she when went back to her hometown she seen him. She had a hell of a way of breaking it to me. I was talking to her over the computer and she was like "(his name) just got out of the shower gotta go" and goes offline. I was irrate. I found this out a couple weeks ago by the way. She just told me last night she wants to marry him. I think she's setting herself up for a big let down and I cant wait to see her fall.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I guess she knew this guy from way back when. And she when went back to her hometown she seen him. She had a hell of a way of breaking it to me. I was talking to her over the computer and she was like "(his name) just got out of the shower gotta go" and goes offline. I was irrate. I found this out a couple weeks ago by the way. She just told me last night she wants to marry him. I think she's setting herself up for a big let down and I cant wait to see her fall.

Now that's some pretty bad Karma... what a shkank.... you just don't treat people like that... sorry man, that's pretty crappy... but I"m glad you seem to be ok with it considering she's obviously not worthy...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    she sounds absolutely vile. good riddance

Natty99 is offline Member
    and now she tells me she wants to marry him. kinda in shock still. dont know what to think. probably better this shit happened now than years down that road. Exactly bro!should have never got back together with her after the last break up a couple months ago. my life is one big drama lately. I should write a screen play or something on it.
    Been through it man. You'll be much better of without her. Take some time to really get to know yourself, hang out with your friends and family. Wait till you happy with yourself before jumping into another relationship

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    give her 5 across the eyes.

lay a fresh one on her soft skin
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 07-13-2006 at 06:44 AM.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    walk away, wish them well. his headache now.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    absolutely right. remember good things happen to good people my friend.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    and now she tells me she wants to marry him. kinda in shock still. dont know what to think. probably better this shit happened now than years down that road. should have never got back together with her after the last break up a couple months ago. my life is one big drama lately. I should write a screen play or something on it.

mine walked out on me this morning bro after being on and off 6 years and living with me for the passed half a year...its tuff shit I know what youre going through in so many ways man..

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    wait a little then bang her and when your done just walk out like laaaytaaah and send the condom to her husband

rofl....

i was going to say beat the piss outta both of them (being the immature one is fun), but yeah...i guess thats a safer alternative

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you even still continue talking to her. let it be and get yourself a hoe. there are so many good looking pigs out there to choose from. all the hoes i go through are just another pig in my book. I got shit load of problem myself, but a bitch ain't one of them.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her that you found someone that appreciates u better and pussy aint loose like hers with to much drama.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Wish her luck and walk away. Be the bigger person. It will make you feel better down the line, and you can sleep easy knowing she is thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Wish her luck and walk away. Be the bigger person. It will make you feel better down the line, and you can sleep easy knowing she is thinking about you.
    yea thats what I did. I told her I was glad she was happy and good luck. Then she started texting me all this crap about this guy and how he's getting a tat with 2 hearts in it. One for her and one for him. LMAO! **** that guy is gonna regret getting that a few months down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    thats exactly what I said. His problem now. All she did lately was start fights with me to hear "I love you." I never understood it. Lots of fcuked up shit like that that she did that I won't go into right now.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea thats what I did. I told her I was glad she was happy and good luck. Then she started texting me all this crap about this guy and how he's getting a tat with 2 hearts in it. One for her and one for him. LMAO! **** that guy is gonna regret getting that a few months down the road.
    yup, she truly seems vile. dont speak to her bro, she only wants to hurt you. even better, nail her sister

chest6 is offline Banned
    Our ex's seem very similar....

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    dang bro, good to hear she isnt your problem anymore. Thats a pretty way to hear about the two of them even reading this my stomach got sick

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    dang bro, good to hear she isnt your problem anymore. Thats a pretty way to hear about the two of them even reading this my stomach got sick
    LOL its great reading these. I dont feel so bad about losing her now.

I just ended things with a girl Ive been with off and on for over 4 years. I know she is wrong for me but I keep trying to make it work. It hurts a little sometimes, but thats life I guess. I fvckin hate women.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I just ended things with a girl Ive been with off and on for over 4 years. I know she is wrong for me but I keep trying to make it work. It hurts a little sometimes, but thats life I guess. I fvckin hate women.
    yea its effin hard to end it. you make excuses to keep it going and make it work when you know that it can't. For me its like the only way to move on is to find someone else you're crazy about. It's tough to find someone like that right away (especially as picky as I am) but it seems to be the only thing that works for me.

yea its effin hard to end it. you make excuses to keep it going and make it work when you know that it can't. For me its like the only way to move on is to find someone else you're crazy about. It's tough to find someone like that right away (especially as picky as I am) but it seems to be the only thing that works for me.
    yeah that worked for me for a while. i was dating a girl about 18 months ago, i liked her a lot. then we broke up and all I could think about was the girl I just ended things with. it gets easier though, so whatever.

Yea I've been just hooking up with other girls but that doesn't really help. It ended for good 2 weeks ago today and I've been with 4 girls, only went so far as sex with 1 though. Just spent the night and fooled around with the rest. It helps take my mind off it for a few hours anyways. I've already had one stalker like girl that wouldn't stop calling and texting me even though I wouldnt answer or reply. I had to text her and tell her I wasnt ready cause she couldnt take a hint. Thats what sucks about dating new people. You gotta deal with all the crazies too.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    mine walked out on me this morning bro after being on and off 6 years and living with me for the passed half a year...its tuff shit I know what youre going through in so many ways man..
    I'm sorry to hear that bro. Maybe you guys will get back together? I noticed the longer you date the more likely it is you'll get back together. Who knows.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Yea I've been just hooking up with other girls but that doesn't really help. It ended for good 2 weeks ago today and I've been with 4 girls, only went so far as sex with 1 though. Just spent the night and fooled around with the rest. It helps take my mind off it for a few hours anyways. I've already had one stalker like girl that wouldn't stop calling and texting me even though I wouldnt answer or reply. I had to text her and tell her I wasnt ready cause she couldnt take a hint. Thats what sucks about dating new people. You gotta deal with all the crazies too.
    suprised u can do that much bro...i cant even imagine touchin another girl right now...i hope u end up feelin better bro...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    suprised u can do that much bro...i cant even imagine touchin another girl right now...i hope u end up feelin better bro...
    Yea all those times I was drunk though. If I was solber at the time I probably wouldnt have wanted to. When I got laid last weekend it was AWKWARD. Definatley gonna hold of on that aspect for alittle while longer.

Hey I also have a folder on my computer full of nudes of her. What'd you guys think I should do with them? lol

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    Don't go there dude. Nude pictures is a matter of trust, and no matter how bad she has treated you this time around, passing them around is very bad taste, although it may be very tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by sofus99
    Don't go there dude. Nude pictures is a matter of trust, and no matter how bad she has treated you this time around, passing them around is very bad taste, although it may be very tempting.
    haha I know I was only joking. Karma is a bitch. I wouldn't stoop to that. I just put them somewhere on my comp where I wouldnt have to look at them.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hun - block her from msn and stop all contact with her- your torturing yourself - it's a kind of sick twisted game we paly with ourselves at the end of a relationship.

Break ties with the poison which is exactly what she is. i know you care forh er, but if you truly want to mvoe on this is the only way you can do it.

delete those pictures so your not tempted to do anythingwith them - and i know it's tempting but seriously- guilt is alot more powerful than vengence and so is karma.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Hey I also have a folder on my computer full of nudes of her. What'd you guys think I should do with them? lol
    I would let her go, but keep them pics for yourself... you might need them until you find another girl.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    leave her too (for another gurl) play her own game and beat her at it. Trust me she might act like she dont care but she caaaaaareeeeeeeess and if she doesnt then buun her move on to bigger and better things like aas j/k

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut every single tie you can. Change your cell phone block your screen name. Do everything you can to just totally cut her out of your life. She's obviously in this to hurt you now and nothing more. She wants to make you miserable....so kill all communication. IMO this will bug the shit out of her cuz now that shows back how much you hardly give a shit and now there is no way she can communicate with you even if she wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Cut every single tie you can. Change your cell phone block your screen name. Do everything you can to just totally cut her out of your life. She's obviously in this to hurt you now and nothing more. She wants to make you miserable....so kill all communication. IMO this will bug the shit out of her cuz now that shows back how much you hardly give a shit and now there is no way she can communicate with you even if she wanted to.
    yea I did all that like right after it all happened but I was still pissed and confused as to why it all happened so I sent an email to get an explaination to get some closure. That's where we started talking again but it was only for a couple days. I have no intentions of talking to her again. I told her I didnt want to be friends. I let her know about this girl that I've started seeing. I've known her for 4 years and to me she was the one that got away (and the ex knew this while we were dating that she was the one that got away). She started emailing me right after me and the ex broke up just by chance. Anyways I let her think that it was more serious than it is. She would say how she's happy for us, blah blah blah. But as soon as I mentioned her she would start talking about how great this guy is, haha. What a bitch. She does that shit to me and she's just out to rub it in my face now. Oh well I can tell she's jealous as hell that I'm seeing this girl. So that makes me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information