Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    When i split with my wife about 6 months later i was hanging out with someone she used to work with. My wife hated her and i really could have shoved the whole thing right up her a$$, i mean nothing would have embarassed her more. but i didnt want to deal with her anymore so i made sure she never found out .You know you seem to react a lot and take it hard when she tells you about this guy, and you dont really say what your reply to her is, but why all the sudden are you believing her? A week ago she was a liar and a drug addict and now she met the guy of her dreams and she doesnt do drugs now? Oxy is basically heroin and coke is no picnic either. If i were you i would stick with what i know, i mean she had to go because of her behavior and now shes all fixed and happy? Please don't listen to that shit bro.... shes messed up. The worst thing you could do is start believing the crap shes gonna spew now. best advice is this DO NOT SPEAK TO HER ANYMORE. she does it because she needs someone to care about her and she can probably see it in your eyes. Good luck.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    im real down right now...horribly...i went over an talked to her today face to face so we could settle shit plus i had things to give back to her....she told me how great this guy is and how different he is than anyone shes ever met..then she looked me right in the eyes and said i dont love you anymore...she said a bunch of shit concernin this dude and how she wasnt happy and how much better she is now..and all day after that i was fine i almost felt refreshed...i come home just now an sit down and i feel the worst i have yet..im so ****in drained from all this i just cant take it all in and my emotions are everywhere..it seems like nothing anyone says to me makes it better..i feel like a chump, a sucker, a ****in idiot, a loser, i feel worthless after everything she said...this is so ****in unlike me im usually a confident strong willed person and can deal with tuff situations better than most people i know...when bad things go wrong in the family people are usually leaning on me because im staying strong...but this is absolutely breaking me down and winning and taking its toll on me...im ripped apart from the inside out and i just dont know what ill do anymore i hope nothing stupid...
    it is going to take some time, maybe months, but it will get better. i know you said it felt worse to hook up with another girl, it is going to be that way for some time until you meet the right person and put all of this negative past behind you, time heals all, and there is no way to speed up time. get a hold of some saint john's wort , it is natural and helps with depression, also a little melatonin will help you sleep better, if you can get a hold of some zanax or ambien that will also help you sleep at night without think about this. you can aslo try lexapro for the depression, but you need a script for this and it takes a month to kick in. all these are just aids to help you, they wont fix the problem and you dont want to beome dependeant on pills, but it is understandable that you may need some help in the begining of the break up. the best thing you can do is TALK and keep talking, clear your head. hang out with friends, and for gods sake, no more contact. phone calls, nothing, dont look for her, dont drive by her house, just shut the door on it.
    Last edited by Doc.Sust; 07-24-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    it is going to take some time, maybe months, but it will get better. i know you said it felt worse to hook up with another girl, it iis going to be that way for some time until you meet the right person and put all of this negative past behind you, time heals all, and ther is no way to speed up time. get a hold of some saint johns wort , it is natural and helps with depression, also a little malatonin will help you sleep better, if you can get a hold of some zanax or ambien that will also help you sleep at night without think about this. you can aslo try lexapro for the depression, but you need a script for this and it takes a monthy to kick in. all these are just aids to help you, they wont fix the problem and you dont want to beome dependeant on pills, but it is understandable that you may need some help in the begining of the break up. the best thing you can do is TALK and keep talking, clear your head. hang out with friends, and for gods sake, no more contact. phone calls, nothing, dont look for her, dont drive by her house, just shut the door on it.
    AWESOME advice

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    AWESOME advice
    thanks, i try

Foskamink is offline Banned
    u should buy a pitt bull... it will be ur new friend... and a suzuki gsxr 1000.. and ur life will be better then ever... 1 month till i get my bike.. now wheres the damn dog <3 stay strong bro

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I keep finding out new shit each day. Its actually making it somewhat easier because Im just getting disgusted by her. I also made a LIST of the things that I put up with ONLY because I loved her so much and had been getting with her since high school, I was actually blind to alot of things. 1.she was a 'recovering drug addict', 2.cheated in the passed, 3. gained weight!!, 4.has an STD, 5. smokes cigarettes, 6.****ing slob leaves shit everywhere, 7.unmotivated and ****ing lazy.....

I look at that shit and then disassociate her with it and think man if someone showed me this and said it was their girlfriends traits id think they were ****ing LOONEY TUNES! So that is the shit love has completely blinded me to. Lol now I found out a few other things, like that she did two 20 bags the other night, and this new 'GREAT' guy is so great because hes got a steady supply of drugs. I got the scoop on this hillbilly **** too, hes not in college, he has NO job, he drives a piece of shit, hes a fat slob, and his house is a ****ing 2 story dorito bag. all i have to say to her is

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BITCH!!!! enjoy being white trash...

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    This is the first time I have read this bro and I think your are handling everything correctly. I have had friends who are drug addicts and it's just a sickening disease that some never beat. I think you'll be happy once the sadness goes away and you are finally free my friend. Doc sust was right time is the only thing that will heal your wounds so I wish you the best of luck in this sad time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information