biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

girlfriend appreciation thread

ya know there have been tons of threads with relationship problems out there. Im sure there are plenty of us who have great relationships!!! share some examples, stories, etc of what makes your significant other so great. Ill start off with 2 small things that mean a lot to me that you just dont find in every woman.

1)situation: whenever we sleep over somewhere (since we live apart) what she does: ill go in the bathroom in the morning to wash up and when i get out the bed is made and my clothes from the night before are folded up nicely next to my overnight bag. never once have i asked her to do this, but she does it anyway. stupid little courtesy things make me love this girl so much!!! she gets a drink of water, she automatically gets 2......such a great girl and great manners.

2)situation: im a huge sports fan and a big hockey nut. very rarely do i choose watching sports over her(and she will watch it with me most times as well anyway), must be a special event or something. IE: farewell game, playoffs, etc. So this past year someone on the new york rangers got their number retired and i wanted to watch the ceremony and the game in its entirety. after the game i call her up and let her know im coming over. she proceeds to ask me how the game was, "who won hunny" "was the ceremony nice?" "did you cry?". Now i know she doesnt really care what the answers are. the point is that she is showing interest in something i like! she wants to involve herself in things i do, and we went to a hockey game this year and even though she had trouble following the rules and flow of the game she had a great time and wants to go again. she also bought me game1 playoff tickets to see the NY rangers at MSG which was the best birthday gift i could ever get. such a refreshing feeling!! much better then other girls ive dated "why do you need to watch this game?!" "is it more important than me?!" etc etc.

So here is to you babes!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    gay.

... j/k.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, u got one in a million there. look after her

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    dude, u got one in a million there. look after her
    i am, she is awesome. cant get enough. justin is right a lil gay lol, but she is just so special lol and thinking about her and what she does for me makes me a "lil gay" i guess lol. she is my best friend too.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i am, she is awesome. cant get enough. justin is right a lil gay lol, but she is just so special lol and thinking about her and what she does for me makes me a "lil gay" i guess lol. she is my best friend too.
    no way brotha. appreciating is well worth posting. I'm fortunate to have a girl as great as mine too.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    gay.

1)situation: whenever we sleep over somewhere (since we live apart) what she does: ill go in the bathroom in the morning to wash up and when i get out the bed is made and my clothes from the night before are folded up nicely next to my overnight bag. never once have i asked her to do this, but she does it anyway. stupid little courtesy things make me love this girl so much!!! she gets a drink of water, she automatically gets 2......such a great girl and great manners.

So here is to you babes!
    damn, thats sweet of her to do. sounds like you better hold on to her.

mine likes to cook before i get back from the gym so I can have my pwo meal right away.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I am a great gf

not to you but u get what i say

beuleux is offline Banned
    Hmmmm... does she have a sister

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    sounds great though....I had one like that but don't anymore

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I love my lady yup yup I love my chick!!

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I love all my girlfriends and my wife.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Appreciation is hard to show... do u show it?

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Show, tell, feel.

My wife washes my clothes every night b4 work. She pulls them out of my bag and washes them. Plus, she cooks my chicken and rice for me to help me get ready for the show. She's very supportive of bodybuilding, she actually thinks Jay Cutler is hot, which is ****ing sweet, because it shows that she loves big guys and does not think it's all gross like most women do.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I dont think anybody can top my girl...

She funny, smart, hot, intelligent, considerate, independent, and she likes to ****.

We have been together for a few years now, and she is way more than just my girlfriend, she is my best friend. Ive never met another girl that i love more with time, i usually get sick of em pretty quick.

I even think about her when i jerk off, beat that....

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    all the time, she gets a "good morning i love you" text message every morning, of course i switch up what i say exactly but thats the jist of it. i sent flowers to her work 2x in the past month. today i took her out for lunch. last night i cooked dinner for her. yea ill make a good wife someday. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo

She funny, smart, hot, intelligent, considerate, independent, and she likes to ****.
    same exact situation here man.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo

We have been together for a few years now, and she is way more than just my girlfriend, she is my best friend. Ive never met another girl that i love more with time, i usually get sick of em pretty quick.

I even think about her when i jerk off, beat that....
    I gotta find me a Man that will think of me like this That made me smile. NIce to hear stuff like that...

My brothers gf (who doesn't deserve him in the least!) told me once that every day my brother wakes up and tells her that he loves her so much more than the day before... I'm sure he switches it up too... I thought that was really sweet...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Reading this thread makes me hate you biglou, yes out of pure jelousy!!!!

You break up with her and I'm beating you down boy!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I am jealous......................

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea my girl aspirated for me last week then did the dishes and mowed the lawn

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    ya know there have been tons of threads with relationship problems out there. Im sure there are plenty of us who have great relationships!!! share some examples, stories, etc of what makes your significant other so great. Ill start off with 2 small things that mean a lot to me that you just dont find in every woman.

2)situation: im a huge sports fan and a big hockey nut. very rarely do i choose watching sports over her(and she will watch it with me most times as well anyway), must be a special event or something. IE: farewell game, playoffs, etc. So this past year someone on the new york rangers got their number retired and i wanted to watch the ceremony and the game in its entirety. after the game i call her up and let her know im coming over. she proceeds to ask me how the game was, "who won hunny" "was the ceremony nice?" "did you cry?". Now i know she doesnt really care what the answers are. the point is that she is showing interest in something i like! she wants to involve herself in things i do, and we went to a hockey game this year and even though she had trouble following the rules and flow of the game she had a great time and wants to go again. she also bought me game1 playoff tickets to see the NY rangers at MSG which was the best birthday gift i could ever get. such a refreshing feeling!! much better then other girls ive dated "why do you need to watch this game?!" "is it more important than me?!" etc etc.

So here is to you babes!

umm.. she have a sister??

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My girl is the only reason i have made it through two shows....she is behind me 110% and with out here i would be a skinny punk partying every night and in bad situations...with out here i would not be half the man i am now, and i dont just mean size wise...she has made me a better man in every way possible, and i without here i dont even wanna think where i would be....she pushes me to get up and do cardio, she makes me breakfast after cardio before i even walk in the door, she will remind me to eat, and get it ready for me, she tells me when i need a shot and keeps me on track cause my memory sucks, she gets up with me when i cant sleep on tren , she helps me brew up my stuff, she lets me hang with my boys till six in the morning and then comes and gets me with a smile on her face, she is great in the sack,and most important....

SHE LOVES ME

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    My girl is the only reason i have made it through two shows....she is behind me 110% and with out here i would be a skinny punk partying every night and in bad situations...with out here i would not be half the man i am now, and i dont just mean size wise...she has made me a better man in every way possible, and i without here i dont even wanna think where i would be....she pushes me to get up and do cardio, she makes me breakfast after cardio before i even walk in the door, she will remind me to eat, and get it ready for me, she tells me when i need a shot and keeps me on track cause my memory sucks, she gets up with me when i cant sleep on tren , she helps me brew up my stuff, she lets me hang with my boys till six in the morning and then comes and gets me with a smile on her face, she is great in the sack,and most important....

SHE LOVES ME
    now THAT, is what i'm talking about. respect Webb...

Booyah Kasha respect WEBB and good luck on your show!

Nova...i could have filled to pages just going on and on about the stuiff she does for me, and a few about trhe stuff she lets me get away with...but it all comes down to RESPECT...if i respect her and she respects me then there is nothing we cant do together, but if one of us falters a but in the respect department then the relationship will crumble....

She is my world bro, without her i am nothing....

Oh yeah i forgot to mention...she is soooooo hot and has a smokin body too
    Last edited by WEBB; 07-14-2006 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    Booyah Kasha respect WEBB and good luck on your show!

Thanks man...but the show is over:lol;....there ar epics in the comp forum, and a link in this forum too....I won the heavyweight, but finished second overall...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

SHE LOVES ME

Geez, things like this really happen?

lil'Taylor is offline Tied up by WEBB
    Nova...i could have filled to pages just going on and on about the stuiff she does for me, and a few about trhe stuff she lets me get away with...but it all comes down to RESPECT...if i respect her and she respects me then there is nothing we cant do together, but if one of us falters a but in the respect department then the relationship will crumble....

She is my world bro, without her i am nothing....

Oh yeah i forgot to mention...she is soooooo hot and has a smokin body too

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Geez, things like this really happen?
    My sentiments exactly... I'm glad for this thread, proves there's hope.

copenhagen is offline Member
    women who put up with us deserve some respect, i know my girl does, she is honest and caring and not selfish one bit She would do anything for me, thats what you need when u do the stuff we do. bodybuilding is a lifestyle and i am thankful that she has adapted to it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have a great relationship with my girlfriend......................
    its just my wife i dont like.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

stee is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    What about your Boyfriend tho booze?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    like the old addage goes: how do you turn a fox into a hippo? marry it

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stee
    What about your Boyfriend tho booze?
    i dont know mate youd better let me know.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

So here is to you babes!
    I better start training my GF to do that. Lucky guy!

Thread Information