Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Anyone ever date/marry a purto rican,???

what up fellas in HS i dated this smoking twin purto rican, and she was great always took care of me, the whole 9 yards, well we split after about 8 months of dateing becasue i moved ect...well now iv moved back into town iv been here for about 4 months and i figuerd i whould stop by and say what up, so i did later that day we went out for coffe at a cafe' had a good time catching up with one another before you know it we spent three hours talking, so midnight rolls around we part ways, well yesterday she gives me a call and is already inviteing me over tonight for dinner she says i want to cook for you and all the blah blah, right, now is it just her or all latino/purto rican woman like this one of my good friends says that its in there cultuer to take real good care of the men in there life, and to have up most respect not to ask alot of questions like were you at what you doing always calling like white chicks do, no offenses to white girls that read this, i my-self am white and love white woman but i gotta say shes doing a damn good job after only going out once. so what gives any you dudes have any exsperince with latinos????

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah a lot of latin women are raised like that especially down here in miami. they'll cook, clean, and wash you up. it's great until you get them pissed at you. nothing worse than an angry latin women after you.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    yeah a lot of latin women are raised like that especially down here in miami. they'll cook, clean, and wash you up. it's great until you get them pissed at you. nothing worse than an angry latin women after you.

yeah i hear ya there about them being pissed, in down in TX so plenty of latin woman running around but there prolly not as hott as the ones in miami.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    its latinas not latinos steveo but i agree 100% im married to a mexican girl and shes the bomb, hot , hot, hot in bed and out!!!!!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I've ONLY dates Puerto Ricans.....they clutter the fvck outta you but they love the shit outta you if you find a good one...not just a slut. My ex before my last one treated me like a king but she was in my personal space a lot and I never got a moment to myself. If i tried she got offended. I still miss the shit outta her actually. My last ex was a puerto rican and a stripper and the worst human being I ever met. I hope she dies painfully somehow. But so many of them are exhibitionists and love attention...so you better give it to her because many of them will look for it elsewhere.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 07-19-2006 at 12:07 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Latinas are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

That's my taste 100%, I love my "Mamis" !!!!!!!!

~SC~

If there is one thing I must mention....many of them have tempers out the ass....and they will not hold back.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    thats the beauty of them tring to tame them like a wild horse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    what up fellas in HS i dated this smoking twin purto rican, and she was great always took care of me, the whole 9 yards, well we split after about 8 months of dateing becasue i moved ect...well now iv moved back into town iv been here for about 4 months and i figuerd i whould stop by and say what up, so i did later that day we went out for coffe at a cafe' had a good time catching up with one another before you know it we spent three hours talking, so midnight rolls around we part ways, well yesterday she gives me a call and is already inviteing me over tonight for dinner she says i want to cook for you and all the blah blah, right, now is it just her or all latino/purto rican woman like this one of my good friends says that its in there cultuer to take real good care of the men in there life, and to have up most respect not to ask alot of questions like were you at what you doing always calling like white chicks do, no offenses to white girls that read this, i my-self am white and love white woman but i gotta say shes doing a damn good job after only going out once. so what gives any you dudes have any exsperince with latinos????

wow that was difficult to read...grammar bro

this girl dosnt seem to fiery iv never really seen her pissed her sister on the other hand get pisssssed sometimes it scares me dudes, but i like to have my space i havent been in a relationship in about 1.5 years so iv grown acostome to doing my things you know, and another thing she is very strong into her faith she is catholic i forget her releigon but she goes to church 8 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    wow that was difficult to read...grammar bro

i was in a hurry to get the post out, i had an appt, but i didnt ask you for a spell check.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    my good friends says that its in there cultuer to take real good care of the men in there life, and to have up most respect not to ask alot of questions like were you at what you doing always calling like white chicks do, no offenses to white girls that read this, i my-self am white and love white woman but i gotta say shes doing a damn good job after only going out once. so what gives any you dudes have any exsperince with latinos????
    Bullshit. Once you're hers, you come home late you'll get beat in the head with a Chancleta!
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    Latina women are great, they really know how to take care of you. I think its just the way the culture is.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Bullshit. Once you're hers, you come home late you'll get beat in the head with a Chancleta!

LOL so true...chuck the chanclas back

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I hate peurto ricans. The men are loud and obnoxious, and the women have attitudes. Ive havent met that many though.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I hate peurto ricans. The men are loud and obnoxious, and the women have attitudes. Ive havent met that many though.
    Racist much

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    They have ass that is for sure. I've never dated one or been with one, but have always wanted one. Eva Mendes to be specific.

Racist much
    Not at all. Ive met 6 that were 100% Puerto Rican. 5 of 6 were very loud and obnoxious. They were cocky, full of themselves, and acted like gangsters. I dont like those kind of people.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    yea well i hate white guys that sag pants down past there waist and have their boxers puffin out there pants... ...J/K brotha but seriously i'm half puerto rican and im not loud obnoxious.. my sister doesnt have an attitude...i dont know much puerto ricans though other than my dad me and my lil sis..thats probly why i dont fit your puerto rican stereotype...

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    yea well i hate white guys that sag pants down past there waist and have their boxers puffin out there pants... ...J/K brotha but seriously i'm half puerto rican and im not loud obnoxious.. my sister doesnt have an attitude...i dont know much puerto ricans though other than my dad me and my lil sis..thats probly why i dont fit your puerto rican stereotype...
    The ones I met were 100% Peurto Rican. 4 from New York one from San Jose, and one from Miami. If you had to go through what I did, you wouldnt care for them either. I didnt get a very good first impression of them. As with any culture, Im sure there are plenty of nice ones, but from my experience I dont care for them much. And Im not white, Im Irish-American.

Not at all. Ive met 6 that were 100% Puerto Rican. 5 of 6 were very loud and obnoxious. They were cocky, full of themselves, and acted like gangsters. I dont like those kind of people.
    So you there for attribute those traits of 6 people to an entire group. Intelligent.

So you there for attribute those traits of 6 people to an entire group. Intelligent.
    Like you dont stereotype? Everyone does it, so dont act like you are better than everyone else like you always do. Last time I checked it wasnt illegal, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you dont like what I have to say, ignore it.

The ones I met were 100% Peurto Rican. 4 from New York one from San Jose, and one from Miami. If you had to go through what I did, you wouldnt care for them either. I didnt get a very good first impression of them. As with any culture, Im sure there are plenty of nice ones, but from my experience I dont care for them much. And Im not white, Im Irish-American.
    Are you talking about people or objects?

*Hole digs deeper* You should quit while you're ahead.

Are you talking about people or objects?

*Hole digs deeper* You should quit while you're ahead.
    Ahahaha..... You are a funny guy.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    bro here in texas when white guys sag their pants and have their boxers puffin out like that we call em "actin like gangsters" and i dont care much for those folks either!!

my dads 100% and he didnt like the stereo type that puerto ricans and hispanics got from white folk like you..so he got an education and owns succesful company dealing with electronic stuff for the semiconductor industry. so i guess now you can say youve at least heard of a 100%$ puerto rican who doesnt fit into your stereotype..

Like you dont stereotype? Everyone does it, so dont act like you are better than everyone else like you always do. Last time I checked it wasnt illegal, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you dont like what I have to say, ignore it.
    I don't stereotype a group of people. I have met plenty of stupid Irish-Amercans but you don't see me saying I hate those stupid people. I judge people on an individual basis not as a group.

I know stereotyping isn't illegal. It's ignorant.

I don't stereotype a group of people. I have met plenty of stupid Irish-Amercans but you don't see me saying I hate those stupid people. I judge people on an individual basis not as a group.

I know stereotyping isn't illegal. It's ignorant.
    Im sure you have done it at least once in your life.

Im sure you have done it at least once in your life.
    That's not the point. Someone can do it once in their life but make an effort not to do again. You seem to be pretty happy in ignorant bliss.

That's not the point. Someone can do it once in their life but make an effort not to do again. You seem to be pretty happy in ignorant bliss.
    I judge everyone individually as well. When I meet a Puerto Rican, I expect them to be louder and more emotional than most people. That doesnt mean Im going to call him racist names. Its not ignorance, its human nature. You have never taken psychology? Surprising for someone so much more intelligent than me.
    Last edited by JDawg1536; 07-19-2006 at 05:03 PM.

And yes, that is MY point. You are ragging on me for something EVERYONE in the world does, including yourself.

I judge everyone individually as well. When I meet a Puerto Rican, I expect them to be louder and more emotional than most people. That doesnt mean Im going to call him racist names. Its not ignorance, its human nature. You have never taken psychology? Surprising for someone so much more intelligent than me.
    I never said I was.

You started your post with I hate Puerto Ricans. Step back for a minute and think how that sounds to other people. If you don't care, like I said, ignorant bliss.

And yes, that is MY point. You are ragging on me for something EVERYONE in the world does, including yourself.
    No, I don't and I make a conscious effort not to. You think I do because you do it and it's acceptable to you. It's not acceptable to me. It's stupid.

I never said I was.

You started your post with I hate Puerto Ricans. Step back for a minute and think how that sounds to other people. If you don't care, like I said, ignorant bliss.
    Well anyone who has read any of my posts before would know that I am very sarcastic and have a dry sense of humor. I dont actually hate Puerto Ricans. I dont hate any group of people. Ive had bad experiences with them, thats all. Maybe you take things a little too seriously. In over 4 years here you are the only person who Ive ever had a problem with, and this is the second time. You've heard the stereotype about engineers, havent you?

No, I don't and I make a conscious effort not to. You think I do because you do it and it's acceptable to you. It's not acceptable to me. It's stupid.
    Well what you think and what I think are entirely different. You are a homosexual african american from New York. I am a heterosexual caucasian from California. Do you think that I have the slightest idea what being you is like? Or that you have the slightes idea what my life has been like? No. Why dont you try respecting the opinions of others, and not always trying to act like you are better than everyone else. If you really were, you wouldnt have to go around telling everyone.

So you are saying that all Puerto Rican women have bad tempers, wear flip-flops, and beat their partners? Stereyotypical, and hypocritical.

So you are saying that all Puerto Rican women have bad tempers, wear flip-flops, and beat their partners? Stereyotypical, and hypocritical.
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    LOL so true...chuck the chanclas back

That was a joke. USfighterFC got it.

That was a joke. USfighterFC got it.
    And me saying that I hate Puerto Ricans was a joke too. You didnt get it. And since fighter got it it makes it ok? Im sure there is another person around here who would have agreed with what I said, but does that make it ok?

And me saying that I hate Puerto Ricans was a joke too. You didnt get it. And since fighter got it it makes it ok? Im sure there is another person around here who would have agreed with what I said, but does that make it ok?
    Uh huh. I see you were joking.

Uh huh. I see you were joking.
    Whatever buddy. You are judgemental and hypocritical in your own right. The first time you were an ass to me I checked your profile. When I read you were an engineer, I said to myself, "That figures." (is that a stereotype?). You have got to be the biggest anal retentive weiner I have ever encountered. You obviously dont like me, and thats fine, I dont give a shit. Just mind your own business and dont talk to me. You think you are so much better than me dont you? Start acting like it.

(I will be really surprised if you dont respond with some smart ass one liner)

Whatever buddy. You are judgemental and hypocritical in your own right. The first time you were an ass to me I checked your profile. When I read you were an engineer, I said to myself, "That figures." (is that a stereotype?). You have got to be the biggest anal retentive weiner I have ever encountered. You obviously dont like me, and thats fine, I dont give a shit. Just mind your own business and dont talk to me. You think you are so much better than me dont you? Start acting like it.

(I will be really surprised if you dont respond with some smart ass one liner)
    I am half Puerto Rican. Am I offended by your comment? No. I don't dislike you and never said I did. I was trying to get you to see how stupid you come across when you say you hate a group of people. If you don't care to see it. So be it. Doesn't make a bit of difference to me. But the next time you're around people and you say out loud you hate Puerto Ricans don't be surprised when you're hit in the head by one of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information