NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Question Installation Disc...

Is there a site that I can download the installation Disc for my digital Camera? the company web site is no help the file is broken or something. thanks for any help.

NYGIANTS21

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    other than drivers, the disk shouldn't have anything else on it but maybe a fefw unneccessary programs. Who's the maker?

It is a Samsung DIGIMAX A400. It is saying that windows does not recognize it.

Thanks for any help

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    What OS are you using? Are you connecting it via USB?

I'm running windows xp and trying to connect using USB.

I have downloaded that driver from that site and windows is still not reading it.

Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    I'm running windows xp and trying to connect using USB.

I have downloaded that driver from that site and windows is still not reading it.

Thanks bro
    No problem man. Have you tried plugging it in to different USB ports on the pc? Does it come up with the Add/Remove Hardware Wizard and says that the device is unknown? When it does are you directing it to the folders conatined in that driver rar? I downloaded it and noticed there is a setup.exe file have you tried running that with the camera disconnected from the computer first? I have seen printers not auto-detect because you have to install the driver/software first.

Nix that unless you got the exe to work i tried to run it to see what it asks for and it wont fully function. Could be because its looking for that camera but i doubt it. Let me keep digging man Ill find ya something.

Gonna watch Rescue Me with my lady, ill keep diggin after that bro.

Has this worked before and just all of a sudden quit working. Try uninstalling the software under add and remove might be under imaging for windows or something. Do any other devices work fine on the usb ports like printers or scanners? Also how old is your pc, sometimes you may have to update the bios to get the older usb ports on older mobos to recognize newer 2.0 devices. Try those things man and hit me up with a pm or whatever if your still having problems, or throw another entry in here

Oh yeah also check under device manager and see if the camera shows up like with a yellow exlamation point. If so remove it from there also after you remove any software for the camera in add/remove programs. Also another thing i was thinking about do you have any other scanners or printers running on the pc via usb at the same time? try disconnecting them and rebooting and then connecting the camera. Alright my brain is aching from trying to figure this out haha. im like a pitbull when i wanna fix something. let me know how it goes man.
    Last edited by Kal-El; 08-01-2006 at 09:48 PM.

Bro thanks for your help I'm going to try to beat this prob tomorrow. I also had to stop and watch Rescue Me.. awesome show. thanks again for your help

Bro thanks for your help I'm going to try to beat this prob tomorrow. I also had to stop and watch Rescue Me.. awesome show. thanks again for your help
    That show friggin rocks. How did it go, get it fixed? No problem man. Glad I could help bro. Let me know how it goes. What do you think of the New York Football Giants chances this year?

It worked out good bud. yeah that show is the shi*. the giants well I think they will be good but now Super Bowl winners this year. Even though I joke around that they will be.

Thanks again for your help

It worked out good bud. yeah that show is the shi*. the giants well I think they will be good but now Super Bowl winners this year. Even though I joke around that they will be.

Thanks again for your help
    Notta prob. What got it fixed? I wanna store it away in my things that fix shit folder in my head haha

Thread Information