Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl Problems.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just give her the space she needs but keep in touch with her often. Let her know how you feel when you call her and tell her that you miss her or things like that.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Give her time. The last thing you want to do is be with someone who hasn't worked out all of the turmoil that comes along with ending a relationship and moving on. The more secure she is with herself and what's happened in her past, the happier your relationship with her will be.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    why are the chances slim?
    how often have you seen situations such as these where the girl actually comes back to the guy she wants 'space' from? ive never seen it work out this way

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    how often have you seen situations such as these where the girl actually comes back to the guy she wants 'space' from? ive never seen it work out this way
    I think this is a correct statement -

But even with that being said, if he pursues her now - he's gonna look like a dumbass

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Yeah usually I need space = nice way of saying we're done. I have actually heard it before where it didnt happen at that moment, but a good time down the road it eventually did.

mariana is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    no man your mad cause you got a fuking vagina runnin down your groin.
    Better that than having your tiny steroid nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by mariana
    Better that than having your tiny steroid nuts.
    hahaha nice one

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    be the friend... take time..

and yes.. don't call her..

as a matter of fact.. tell her over coffee or walk or whatever that you met this girl that you think you like.. (no it's not her)...

it will put the fear of loss in her, and if she is interested in you, she will make a move to you..

if not.. she is still hung up on her ex...
    solid advice here! flip the table on here, put yourself behind the steering wheel, take control

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    she called me yesturday just to say hi. I had a lot on my mind and I really wanted to let her know how i feel. Anyway she said that she feels that her life is a mess right now in terms of her career and education and she cannot be with anyone right now.She said: i don't wanna have sex with anyone".
    She hadn't realized that my feelings for her were that strong and it would be hard on me. I felt that her feelings were just as strong.
    She says that its hard because she has feelings for me and she can see herself being my girlfriend,but the timing is off.
    She wants to be my friend, keep in touch and even see each other, but no intimacy.Maybe down the road when she figures shit out, we can be together.
    That would be so hard for me, cuz all i want is her.
    I don't know what to do.
    I feel like such a pussy right now.
    She really f--ked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by DCB83
    she called me yesturday just to say hi. I had a lot on my mind and I really wanted to let her know how i feel. Anyway she said that she feels that her life is a mess right now in terms of her career and education and she cannot be with anyone right now.She said: i don't wanna have sex with anyone".
    She hadn't realized that my feelings for her were that strong and it would be hard on me. I felt that her feelings were just as strong.
    She says that its hard because she has feelings for me and she can see herself being my girlfriend,but the timing is off.
    She wants to be my friend, keep in touch and even see each other, but no intimacy.Maybe down the road when she figures shit out, we can be together.
    That would be so hard for me, cuz all i want is her.
    I don't know what to do.
    I feel like such a pussy right now.
    She really f--ked me up.
    when i was a little younger i had something similar happen to me with a 23yold girl who couldnt ever figure out what she wanted out of life ever. dont stick around and wait for her to make a move, get back out here and meet some new girls. girls at this age are hard to deal with because they have no clue what they want.

i know it hurts, but it is only one girl,sounds like you werent together for long, move on and dont let her think she has control over you, right now she does havecontrol of you, . one girls think they have you unconditionly, they take you for granted and treat you like dirt. dont let her think she has you like silly putty in her hand, tell her, you have to take car of yourself, nd if she fiures out she wants to be with you, than give you a call, but this ,"let hang out as frineds "bullshit is for the birds!!!!!!!!!FCK THAT

[QUOTE=Doc.Sust]when i was a little younger i had something similar happen to me with a 23yold girl who couldnt ever figure out what she wanted out of life ever. dont stick around and wait for her to make a move, get back out here and meet some new girls. girls at this age are hard to deal with because they have no clue what they want.

i know it hurts, but it is only one girl,sounds like you werent together for long, move on and dont let her think she has control over you, right now she does havecontrol of you, . one girls think they have you unconditionly, they take you for granted and treat you like dirt. dont let her think she has you like silly putty in her hand, tell her, you have to take car of yourself, nd if she fiures out she wants to be with you, than give you a call, but this ,"let hang out as frineds "bullshit is for the birds!!!!!!!!!FCK THAT[/QUOTE

i want to move, and i can.Im good looking and i have a great personality, but it just hurts cuz i could have had something nice with this girl. I can't change the way she feels.... so ill just avoid her, not to feel shitty anymore.

[QUOTE=DCB83]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    when i was a little younger i had something similar happen to me with a 23yold girl who couldnt ever figure out what she wanted out of life ever. dont stick around and wait for her to make a move, get back out here and meet some new girls. girls at this age are hard to deal with because they have no clue what they want.

i know it hurts, but it is only one girl,sounds like you werent together for long, move on and dont let her think she has control over you, right now she does havecontrol of you, . one girls think they have you unconditionly, they take you for granted and treat you like dirt. dont let her think she has you like silly putty in her hand, tell her, you have to take car of yourself, nd if she fiures out she wants to be with you, than give you a call, but this ,"let hang out as frineds "bullshit is for the birds!!!!!!!!!FCK THAT[/QUOTE

i want to move, and i can.Im good looking and i have a great personality, but it just hurts cuz i could have had something nice with this girl. I can't change the way she feels.... so ill just avoid her, not to feel shitty anymore.
    it is all you can do buddy. avoid her,and dont hang with her

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bro, its just many of the hard lessons learned in life unfortunately. I still have a hard time dealing with the fact of not speaking to my ex, but in reality maybe she is being honest with you and only time will tell. One thing thats hard to accept, especially in my case was you can't make someone love you back.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Bro, its just many of the hard lessons learned in life unfortunately. I still have a hard time dealing with the fact of not speaking to my ex, but in reality maybe she is being honest with you and only time will tell. One thing thats hard to accept, especially in my case was you can't make someone love you back.
    i here you brother

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    You should realize that was a rhetorical statement made to be just as assinine as the initial one. I thought that much was obvious, but I guess it went over your head.
    wow, relax. when your typing on a forum sometimes your tone of voice can be difficult to interpret. when i read wht you had said i thought u were serious as well about men being dicks, no need to insult neone saying tht it went over their head. its very easy to misinterpret someone when they do not include an emoticon or something to go w/ a sarcastic comment.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by Andorious
    wow, relax. when your typing on a forum sometimes your tone of voice can be difficult to interpret. when i read wht you had said i thought u were serious as well about men being dicks, no need to insult neone saying tht it went over their head. its very easy to misinterpret someone when they do not include an emoticon or something to go w/ a sarcastic comment.
    Thanks bro!! I knew nothing went over my head i just didn't feel like getting into it. Just like you said though it's hard to know if somebody is being serious or if they are just making a rhetorical statement or being sarcastic...no hard feelings though, it happens. Good looking out bro..thanks!

Gang up on the chica day huh? I wasn't trying to be mean, but you should understand that I was getting bashed for being "ugly" by a few other male members here in another thread so I was feeling pretty insulted. Nothing personal.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Gang up on the chica day huh? I wasn't trying to be mean, but you should understand that I was getting bashed for being "ugly" by a few other male members here in another thread so I was feeling pretty insulted. Nothing personal.
    The guys here can be harsh when they feel they r being attacked.

This board is dominated by men - but it would be great to have more females around.

Once other posters understand your tone it gets alot easier.

Smile No prob!

It's nothing personal sweetie, just nice that someone understood where i was coming from...no hard feeling at all. As long as you know your not ugly that's all that matters, don't listen to nobody. Is that you in your avvy?

Yes, that's me and that's why when someone said I look like an ape or whatever and another joined in, I was bummed at the lack of maturity here. If I want to talk to boys I'll go hang out at my nephew's elementary school.

Thanks glad we are cool.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hey For the thread creator - When i tell a guy i only wanna be friends it's because i'm not all that interested and i'm being nice.

The excuse of - I'm so stressed right now and have too much going on.. is also an easy way out.

I think maybe you wanted too much to fast and she just couldn't handle it. Doesn't mean she is a bitch, but she might've gotten in it with you a lot deeper than she wished it had. She thought u guys were casual, but when you got all serious - you freaked her
    Last edited by Mizfit; 08-02-2006 at 07:18 PM.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    My girl says just give her the space she needs, sounds like she rushed in found out she wasnt ready and just wants to make sure this isnt going to be the same ol thing again. Don't quit her completely or make demands or you will lose her, if you care for her just be there for her, you will know when its time to move on.

Very Beautiful!!

Yes, that's me and that's why when someone said I look like an ape or whatever and another joined in, I was bummed at the lack of maturity here. If I want to talk to boys I'll go hang out at my nephew's elementary school.

Thanks glad we are cool.
    Boys will be boys!! You are obviously a beautiful women so pay no mind to nonsense like people calling you ugly.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    problem is she wantted your penis. thats why she nailed ya after 2 weeks. then you made gay comments and she saw you as a "life mate" which she liked, but she doesnt want a "life mate" RIGHT NOW.....she wants penis. Penis, penis, penis, penis.

Same thing with dudes. Dudes, will often find a nice girl, but since they are young and know they can still get ass, they want ass ALSO. Its TIMING. Nobody's ever on the same page with timing in life. thats why there are so many miserable ppl.
    Only difference with dudes is that dudes will try to have the nice girl, and pimp other hoes on the side. Women still do this, but most just either go for the nice guy, or the hot penis at a time. Many chcicks don't like cheating.....even though it would be way easy for them, all they'd have to do is grab cock and spread their legs and tell the guy to scram. Being a chick could be so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    problem is she wantted your penis. thats why she nailed ya after 2 weeks. then you made gay comments and she saw you as a "life mate" which she liked, but she doesnt want a "life mate" RIGHT NOW.....she wants penis. Penis, penis, penis, penis.

Same thing with dudes. Dudes, will often find a nice girl, but since they are young and know they can still get ass, they want ass ALSO. Its TIMING. Nobody's ever on the same page with timing in life. thats why there are so many miserable ppl.
    Only difference with dudes is that dudes will try to have the nice girl, and pimp other hoes on the side. Women still do this, but most just either go for the nice guy, or the hot penis at a time. Many chcicks don't like cheating.....even though it would be way easy for them, all they'd have to do is grab cock and spread their legs and tell the guy to scram. Being a chick could be so easy.

dude your assuming that i made gay comments.and your wrong.i play a very good game where i'm a gentlemen but an asshole at the same time. she loved it from day one.
    she's been extremely honest with me and she even told me that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone right now.so what am i to do.
    right now she thinks im gonna be her friend, but f that.
    i don't call txt or email and i already got a txt from her tonight.i didn't reply.
    dude the whole situation is wack, and im trying to get on with my life.
    when she starts missing me and actually has something to say, ill listen and take it from there.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Thanks glad we are cool.
    Tell me who the blind retard was that said you look like an ape. Sweetheart you are gorgoeus !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCB83
    dude your assuming that i made gay comments.and your wrong.i play a very good game where i'm a gentlemen but an asshole at the same time. she loved it from day one.
    she's been extremely honest with me and she even told me that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone right now.so what am i to do.
    right now she thinks im gonna be her friend, but f that.
    i don't call txt or email and i already got a txt from her tonight.i didn't reply.
    dude the whole situation is wack, and im trying to get on with my life.
    when she starts missing me and actually has something to say, ill listen and take it from there.
    that comment right there is suspect as hell. if the opportunity arises for a no-strings bang, shel be on it like a fly on shit.

Right

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Tell me who the blind retard was that said you look like an ape. Sweetheart you are gorgoeus !!!!!
    That's what i'm saying kale...LOOK at how beautiful she is!! Timm my friend you are correct as usual! She sais she doesen't want to sleep with anyone right now....SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE! !! Just excuses!! Why would she bang him and then all of a sudden not want to anymore? If anything she should want more and more after the first bang (if he layed it on her right) no? She must be back with the ex or going to get back with him IMHO.
    Last edited by STYLE74; 08-03-2006 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Forgot Something

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    agreed. id hit it!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Theres more to this story that he doesn't get - Just cut her loose , things shouldn't be so complicated this soon.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Theres more to this story that he doesn't get - Just cut her loose , things shouldn't be so complicated this soon.
    Thankyou !!!!! Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Hey For the thread creator - When i tell a guy i only wanna be friends it's because i'm not all that interested and i'm being nice.

The excuse of - I'm so stressed right now and have too much going on.. is also an easy way out.

I think maybe you wanted too much to fast and she just couldn't handle it. Doesn't mean she is a bitch, but she might've gotten in it with you a lot deeper than she wished it had. She thought u guys were casual, but when you got all serious - you freaked her
    i didn't do anything wrong, i was never demanding or anything like that.
    i guess she just saw herself becoming my girlfriend and she got scared.
    she was having fun with me, why did she get scared?!
    girls are so retarded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information