Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jport1540 is offline Associate Member

WTF?!? Are people really buying this?!?!?

WTF??? I am up late watching tv, and this infomercial comes on. For something called RED (Resistence Exercise Disk), its a disk a company is trying to sell that looks like a bar stool that rotates side to side and is supposed to get you thin fast and work all parts of the abs and make them visible, and blah, blah, blah. Why are people taking afdvantage of these idiots? Here are some of the comments made in the infomercial.

Anouncer: "Who really has time for the gym?"

Answer: A ton of F****** people! Thats who! Otherwise there would not be an industry for it. Who has time??? People who are not lazy! Thats who!

Fireman:
    "Nothing is more boring than working out"

Jport's response: You are a fireman!!! Shouldn't you be strong and in shape?!?!?! Being a firefighter requires a strong person who can save peoples lives, not a fat donut inhaling, lazy POS who thinks its "boring" , get a desk job if you dont like doing work that requires you to do physical activity

Fat Lady: " I hate working out and doing abs, because its painful"

Jport's response: Understandable, obviously eating more and more sh*t food is the solution!!! hey, let me give you some advice lady, the pain of working out will be nothing compared to your legs being crushed under the weight of your own body weight. No pain=No gain. Put forth a little bit of effort!

Also, the RED claims its unique cause it works all your abs and some lower back muscles, and has a University quote that...yeah, so does farting, whats your point?! Stop making this POS out to be some amazing abdominal machine that will tear inches off your waist and show that developed core......I am sure it helps, some what, but diet and exercise are what will show the abs!!!

Of course, in fine print it says, a low calorie diet and EXERCISE are needed in conjunction!!!

On that note..... RED...............!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redexerciser.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	71481  
    Last edited by jport1540; 08-02-2006 at 01:32 AM.

Thread Information