Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by style74
    I would love to show you what kind of pussy i am you bitch ass!!
    Dude you were a pussy in THIS PARTICULAR situation.

It doesn't mean you're a coward, you just messed up, and you think so too, otherwise you wouldn't start this thread.

No disrespect or ill-will towards you.

We'll get 'em next time and kick their a$$es

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Dude you were a pussy in THIS PARTICULAR situation.

It doesn't mean you're a coward, you just messed up, and you think so too, otherwise you wouldn't start this thread.

No disrespect or ill-will towards you.

We'll get 'em next time and kick their a$$es
    Look man i didn't not jump in because i was scared of those three little bitches, i didn't jump in because i didn't know the whole story and felt like it wasn't my place! So by you guys saying that i was even a pussy in just this situation is tottally bullshit, i consider a pussy to be someone who is scared, i wasnt scared i just felt i didn't know the whole story enought to jump in and help the guy.
    Last edited by STYLE74; 08-09-2006 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Mispelled

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Exactly.

This is whats wrong with the world today, nobody gives a sh!t about helping other people out anymore.

No matter what the fight was about, 3 on 1, and a louda$$ bitch attacking the guys gf, fvck that! I'm poppin' my trunk and IT'S BAT PRACTICE TIME!

in your next post your calling the thread starter a pu$$y in this situation yet you are ready to attack someone with a bat? see the hypocrosy in that? i think he should have either called the cops or screamed "yo cops are here" the fact is we'd be pretty upset if someone came on here and said "hey style74 was shot dead for intervening in a fight". unfortunatley the same punks that jump someone 3 on 1 are the same people that carry guns.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    in your next post your calling the thread starter a pu$$y in this situation yet you are ready to attack someone with a bat? see the hypocrosy in that? i think he should have either called the cops or screamed "yo cops are here" the fact is we'd be pretty upset if someone came on here and said "hey style74 was shot dead for intervening in a fight". unfortunatley the same punks that jump someone 3 on 1 are the same people that carry guns.
    Exactly!! Thank you biglouie!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information