Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Yeah set that profile to private end of story

slob is offline Member
    i can picture it now:
    " I'll fvcking kick your ass *plop* you S.O.B. if you ever *plop* message my wife again I'll *plop*"
    hehe

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    This ****head writes my wife on Myspace, his messege reads "Hey, your pretty hot. My name is Jerry and I'm a dentist, you can hit me up at ##### if your interested, and I live in "Some city, USA" So I jotted his number down in my phone. As I was taking a shit I called him, got a machine, damnit!! Anyways my messege was word for word" Hey, I dont know you and you dont know me, and you sure as hell dont wanna know me. I have your name, number, and I know where you live. You left a messege for my wife on Myspace, and it says she's married in her profile, and there are even pictures of me in it, it's very evitable she's with me. It would be in your best interest not to **** with married women, and if you write my wife again I will hunt you down and make you sorry you ever did!! hahahaha, so the dude probably wont sleep good for awhile, thats what he gets the ****ing prick!! My wife would never do anything, but I just thought it was rude and he needed a little surprise on his machine. Then I wiped my ass and went and cooked eggs
    I don't blame you!! You totally did the right thing, because he shouldn't be contacting her in the first place if it says married on her profile!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fatale
    He probably thinks that your wife would cheat on you. Or atleast hoping in his case.....freaking scumbag. Lol@you though leaving a message on his phone while you are taking a shit.

I agree with gixxerboy ..she should set her profile on private. ( no offense but myspace is geigh.. most people just use it to get some booty and they dont care what is your status is..)
    getting banned from sites and to keep coming back is GAy too

PoisonIVY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information