mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

SAw Korn and Deftones on Fri the Jay Cutler on Sat it was cool

I took off Friday (8/4) and went to San Antonio for Korn's Family Values with the Deftones... The vid is crappy but here are a couple pics... Deftones haven't toured togther in awhile and seeing Korn rock the place was friggin nice.

I said the whole night no moshing no moshing then Korn started playing Blind and by the time I new it the shirt was off and I moshed though Blind on into Yall wanta single... It was great
    JD on stage cell vid (crappy):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEGKO7VnAcA

The next day The Texas Cup was here in Austin and I got to meet Jay Cutler. The man is friggin solid... He was gracious and open. I was probably the 50th person to ask about his readyness for this Sept Olympia but he looked like hes always ready man. He said he started 8weeks ago on the diet and pre-sontest training... I still dont have the cd of the pictures I took with him but here are the crappy camera phone pics...
    my girl and Jay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y8Zka0LBbo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAw Korn and Deftones on Fri the Jay Cutler on Sat it was cool-deftones.jpg   SAw Korn and Deftones on Fri the Jay Cutler on Sat it was cool-jayc-texas-cup-guest-pose.jpg   SAw Korn and Deftones on Fri the Jay Cutler on Sat it was cool-jc-signing-autos-txcup.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    ah damn..too bad im not in san marcos now I prolly woulda been both places

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah usually the NPC event is in H town or Dally. I didn't know about the BB show until a day before and I got lucky.

My girl has the camera with more of Jay posing and def better quality... as soon as I get it I'll post them in the Pro section. late

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Who else is on "Family Values" this year?

Did they still rock without "Hed"?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, Cutler looks lean as ever. I saw a few pics of him when he looked like a bloated Manatee. Must be nice to be able to change body composition so easily.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 08-13-2006 at 06:15 PM.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i've seen korn twice and next to metallica they are the best live group i have seen.

mrmagoo82 is offline Junior Member
    I went to the Korn, Deftones concert when it came to Houston, again same sanario no moshing went on until Blind came on then it was on

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Korn sucks ass now IMO.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i've seen korn twice and next to metallica they are the best live group i have seen.

I've seen them twice as well, quite awhile ago however. They're definitly about the best shows i've been to.
    The first one was with helmut and limp bizkit and the second was with incubus and orgy. Both of them in toronto.

Meeting Jay Cutler is still on the top of my "to do" list.

mrmagoo82 is offline Junior Member
    I dont know man Korn wasnt the best concert ive been too, Id say the best one to date that ive been to would have to be either Lalapalooza with Incubus, Audioslave, and Saliva or Project Revolution with Linkin Park, Korn, & Snoop Dog....dont really listen to rap, but it was pretty cool, hes got some pretty cool songs

Thread Information