juiceboxxx is offline Banned

LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!

No, Im not a terrorist, I dont live in a tent, in a desert and camels are not our way of transportation.

I speak Farsi, not Arabic!

Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers r NOT strippers (no sex in the Champaign room); anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve ur intellect, keep in mind that it was Persians who gave you your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and' liberal as the European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? We also call it Football like every 1 in da world (except Americans and Canadians).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) & a sun (female) for its symbol; & da colors red, white, & green 4 a flag.

A beautiful country ran by the wrong ppl, but still da best part of Middle East
    Allow me to introduce myself:

I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I like it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I like it..
    thank you siirr

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    In 1979, Feb-March we had a bunch of Iranians training at Lackland Air Force Base in Tx...

Little fellas.. marched like they were british... don't know where that came from.. i could gues..

But they were fun in a fight.. fun to throw around.. scrappers per say.. and it was the funniest thing to see 20 of them get into 1 cab to go somewhere..

funny i tell ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    In 1979, Feb-March we had a bunch of Iranians training at Lackland Air Force Base in Tx...

Little fellas.. marched like they were british... don't know where that came from.. i could gues..

But they were fun in a fight.. fun to throw around.. scrappers per say.. and it was the funniest thing to see 20 of them get into 1 cab to go somewhere..

funny i tell ya..
    You know your persian when..........

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    its called soccer :P

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    I - ran i like that lol...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    No, Im not a terrorist, I dont live in a tent, in a desert and camels are not our way of transportation.

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers r NOT strippers (no sex in the Champaign room); anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve ur intellect, keep in mind that it was Persians who gave you your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and' liberal as the European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? We also call it Football like every 1 in da world (except Americans and Canadians).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) & a sun (female) for its symbol; & da colors red, white, & green 4 a flag.

OMG! This is the most annoying thing in the American media. I-rak and I-ran.............. frigging idiots.

LOL thats just the way they pronounce things

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Allah Akbar!!

k0nsl is offline Banned
    You guys are fun and of course Iran is good. Their president is such a courteous gentleman too:

Date: Aug 6, 2006 8:27 AM

Dear [DELETION],
    We beg to inform you that your E-mail dated 2006.7.15 was received. We wish health and success for you from the Almighty .
    with regard,

The Islamic Republic of IRAN

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been to KUWAIT and thought it was beautiful i have never been to iran but they are ok in my book, unless the act on some of the stupid shit their president is talking about. ps i think the game of poker also came from there

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    Iran has a rich culture, some of the finest looking women you'll ever have the privlidge to lay your eyes on, and I have found the common people to be very courteous.

Now I won't say a thing about the people running the country...don't want to start a shit fight here.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx

YEA BUDDY

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainC
    im just disputing a false statement juiceboxxx made. sorry to offend you.

The original post he claimed that iran is the best country in the middle east....Thats good to be proud of where you live......Cap C you disagree and love where you live .........No prob there, just brush it off and ignore it. I see stupid remarks said by many ppl , just ignore it and move one. & there was no reason to name call Cap C or anybody for that matter.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I came across too harsh, just seemed like you were bashing way to much. My bad and I appologize.

anthony220 is offline Junior Member

Quick fix

Just squirt a little of this on this thread and have it be a lesson learned to respect others opinions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-locktite.gif  

Well after you talked so much smack captian jack I googled it for some pics I could find for yah. Iran doesn't have alot of freedom like Kuwait so because of it the governments eats the majority of the money so it doesn't get put into nice sites, scenes etc but slowly that is changing so give it some time.

We have a serious history and alot alot more I'm not going to sit and type for you. You an idiot still

Iran city/sites..................

btw do you have a football stadium that seats 120,000 ppl but nearly 200,000 people show at each game? hmmmm does Kuwait have a team? oh yeah they do they just lost to Austraila 2-0 last week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-01-07-06-0619-iran-tehran-city-park-jamshidie-0640.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-2.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-182489815exdfvj_ph.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-i030414a.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-inside-iran-azadi-football-stadium.jpg  

More pics of Iran citys/sites/scenes.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran1.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran2.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran-city-night.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran-old-homes-history.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-isfahan-1024.jpg  

thats one big stadium.

More pics of Iran citys........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-kish2.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-kish5.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-mall.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-tehran-street.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-best_car.jpg_thumb.jpg  

Did somebody say Iran hotels?......

Yes were very poor hmm....

P.S I think that Persian rug cost more then your lil ferrari. Try hand made buddy! One of a kind. Also Italy made the ferrari big whoop 1 kuwait drives it! Never met a rich Persian? every country has rich and poor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran-hotel.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran-hotel1.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran-hotel-3.jpg  

Ummm...yeahhh our Police drive a Benz but your right were still poor (Not even the states or canada drive benz for cop cars)

Our well advanced army, nuclear technolgy developing day by day!

uhhhh do you even have an army, a soldier perhaps?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-benzpolice.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-army2.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-f-15_idf-af.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-iran-air.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

ohh and last but not least our women

(I tryed to keep it as clean and follow the rules as possible)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-aylar21.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-aylarfhm6.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-aylarfhm8.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-jpersian-women.jpg   LONG LIVE IRAN! to my hater friends!-nadiab-bo8.jpg  

Information is offline Information
    Thanks for the LOCKTITE Anthony220...this is closed because Juice was showing love to his country and thats awesome but then i turned into " my country is better than yours" crap...i left the ones for ya Juicyy that i thought showed how good your country was and deleted the crap....
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information