Thread: Source Please!

Source Please!

haha...at first glance, i bet you thought i was breaking the rules. i AM actually looking for a source....a tanning lotion source that is. my gym has tanning beds but no good lotions. so i went to a couple tanning places around town and they're all high as hell. so my question is....is there anywhere on the internet i can get tanning lotion cheaper than 50 $ a bottle??

ps. sorry for the trickery, but i don't think i'd have gotten as many responses with the title: tanning lotion source please.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    As many responses as what...nobody has responded! You might have got more with the tanning lotion source title. Go to the pharmacy and get a bottle of Hawaian Tropic lotion, that should be cheap enough.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    As many responses as what...nobody has responded! You might have got more with the tanning lotion source title. Go to the pharmacy and get a bottle of Hawaian Tropic lotion, that should be cheap enough.
    you can't use anything with mineral oil, etc.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    no, no, no that shit will fuk up the bed and the shit on ebay is old lotion that has seperated! if you shake up a bottle and it's watery toss it in the trash you get what you pay for, they buy that shit on ebay at my store and get pissed when it arrives all watery and stinks, then I offer them the good stuff and they are happy. Results $20 bottle of crap from ebay + the $50 bottle you should of bought from the start. total=$70
    getting it right from the start= saved $20 and a headache

a tip, don't buy cal tan this year, it sucks and I've had to do alot of returns, keeps turning watery too easy. Designer skin is the best + you get 13.5 oz. with it vs. like 7-8 oz.

Salon owner since march 99' smart tan and state certified

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    no, no, no that shit will fuk up the bed and the shit on ebay is old lotion that has seperated! if you shake up a bottle and it's watery toss it in the trash you get what you pay for, they buy that shit on ebay at my store and get pissed when it arrives all watery and stinks, then I offer them the good stuff and they are happy. Results $20 bottle of crap from ebay + the $50 bottle you should of bought from the start. total=$70
    Damn you goodcents. That's not what I wanted to hear.

I've been holding off on buying the expensive shit at the tanning salon, hoping to find something just as good, but cheaper. Guess I'll just need to cough up the $50+ for...... lotion.

1buffsob

Think of it as saving $20 (or more) "only a rich man can buy cheap"

a tip, don't buy cal tan this year, it sucks and I've had to do alot of returns, keeps turning watery too easy. Designer skin is the best + you get 13.5 oz. with it vs. like 7-8 oz.

Salon owner since march 99' smart tan and state certified
    finally some helpful info. thanx bro.

Salon cost on designer skin is $22- $28 a bottle, this time of year is off season and you can talk them down some after dec. forget about it, you will get raped, no reason to drop, we go up to $100 a bottle and get it all day long

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Oh!!

Didn't know that about HT goodcents, i totally forgot you owned a salon also. Thank god i am naturally dark and i don't need to tan but thanks for the good info here anyway.

Thread Information