Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

stupid kids fighting

wtf is wrong with people. I go to a club and there is one guy who threw a bottle at some guy and was about to fight...so we walk and see a bunch of shoving on the other side of the bar so start to walk down the stairs...and 2 of these idiots are chasing each other down the steel stairs where people are...knocked my poor female friend down. I swear... what's the f*cking point? Feel macho for a few minutes? your sh*t really that small? Geez. I don't know...maybe training just took the need to fight unsanctioned fights right out of me, but don't ya'll get tired of that kiddie sh*t too?

Ya Dig? is offline Junior Member
    if he knocked ur chick down u shoulda knocked him out

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell me about it, i am a bouncer and i see so many people acting like this you lose all respect for the general public. id rather a club full of competitive fighters than these little skiprats, as in my experience, competitors are more disciplined, mature, and dont want to risk injury in a bar fight. plus they usually dont drink, so dont act like neanderthals. i love ruining an idiots evening lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    shiv em w/ shard o glass

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Its funny, cuz its always the little guys who think they are the shit, always starting the shit.

Then you get up from the bar and they quickly find out that your 3 times their size and drinking beer wont make them any stronger...dumbasses

But yeah, knocking a female just isnt cool. I probably wouldve stepped in there.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    wtf is wrong with people. I go to a club and there is one guy who threw a bottle at some guy and was about to fight...so we walk and see a bunch of shoving on the other side of the bar so start to walk down the stairs...and 2 of these idiots are chasing each other down the steel stairs where people are...knocked my poor female friend down. I swear... what's the f*cking point? Feel macho for a few minutes? your sh*t really that small? Geez. I don't know...maybe training just took the need to fight unsanctioned fights right out of me, but don't ya'll get tired of that kiddie sh*t too?
    i would of lost it if he knocked my friend over

yah...i would have if they had stuck around but they knocked her down on their way downstairs and she was a few steps below me. I made a baracade on the stairs with my body / arms , but I wasn't quick enough to stop those 2. No point in chasing after idiots...adding to the chaos ya know? She wasn't injured and trying to "teach them a lesson" really wouldn't have done any good. I should have went after them just so i could get the cops to get them.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    yah...i would have if they had stuck around but they knocked her down on their way downstairs and she was a few steps below me. I made a baracade on the stairs with my body / arms , but I wasn't quick enough to stop those 2. No point in chasing after idiots...adding to the chaos ya know? She wasn't injured and trying to "teach them a lesson" really wouldn't have done any good. I should have went after them just so i could get the cops to get them.
    You probly did the right thing but you wouldn't have been "teaching them a lesson," merely sticking up for your friend whom was a female and was defensless.
    I hate people that just start fights for stupid ass reasons, just doesn't make any sense!

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    shiv em w/ shard o glass
    Christ tai.

Quote Originally Posted by GUnit33
    Christ tai.
    ohh come on i kid i kid

or NOT

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    im with tai. take the Oz approach and shank him in the kidney with a rusty screw drvier. JK, stupid macho attitude is what gets people shot and killed. "what ya disrespectin me?!" as if they knew what self respect was. i learned my lesson the hard way(got stabbed in the chin/lower lip area by some douche with a key in his fist), i think thats what it takes some times

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Let me remember not to bump into Tai...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Let me remember not to bump into Tai...LOL
    tai not hurt nobody

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    im with tai. take the Oz approach and shank him in the kidney with a rusty screw drvier. JK, stupid macho attitude is what gets people shot and killed. "what ya disrespectin me?!" as if they knew what self respect was. i learned my lesson the hard way(got stabbed in the chin/lower lip area by some douche with a key in his fist), i think thats what it takes some times
    same situation with me. but it shouldnt take something like that to make us realise really. i got stabbed and slashed a few month ago and since then ive blocked the shit people out of my life who i was hanging about in pubs clubs bars up to no good.

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by svarturer; 02-22-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by svartur
    well when clubbing you have to assume you get attacked i belive

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    everyone is looking for a fight

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Honestly, no I never get tired of that kiddie shit, I LOVE IT.

I go to bars sometimes, when its too late to buy and I wanna have a beer, 1 out 5 times, some drunk person will start shit with me for absloutly no reason, and I love that when it happens, 1 I get to fight and 2 Im not responsible cause its self defence.

Quote Originally Posted by svartur
    everyone is looking for a fight
    i wouldnt say eveyone. not where im from anyway
    but i dont knoww what usa is like

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    most of the american guys i have met are shocked at the fights and violence in bars in the UK. Dennis Rodman came to a club i was working not long ago. He had a "minder" with him, a tall barrel chested americsn guy who proclaimed "English ppl think there BADAASS but im the only BADAASSS here!" Lucky me i was given the job of "looking after dennis". When the ppl came in loads of the girls tried to grab at Dennis. I was busy pushing them back as this sort of thing is pretty common. The minder said "oh my god this is the most violent place ive ever been" and hid in the corner for the rest of the night. LOL. Totally FFed up!

Edit due to mistyping (numb fingers from GH!)

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    most of the american guys i have met are shocked at the fights and violence in bars in the UK. Dennis Rodman came to a club i was working not long ago. He had a "minder" with him, a tall barrel chested americsn guy who proclaimed "English ppl think there BADAASS but im the only BADAASSS here!" Lucky me i was given the job of "looking after dennis". When the ppl came in loads of the girls tried to grab at Dennis. I was busy pushing them back as this sort of thing is pretty common. The minder said "oh my god this is the most violent place ive ever been" and hid in the corner for the rest of the night. LOL. Totally FFed up!

lol. violent women is another problem these days alone lol

Last edited by svarturer; 02-22-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001

Hahhaha, that's brilliant.

The only other nationailities i've encountered outside England that I think have "legitimite" tough guys is Oz and Scotland.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Ive seen more than my fair share of shit just in high school alone... One of my buddies got smashed across the face with a bottle, another guy I grew up with got hit repeatedly in the face with a CROW BAR and was in a coma for a week. Another fight that took place was kids fighting with golf clubs, I've seen someone hit someone with a fire log. I saw a kid get thrown through a door by 3 guys who then pushed him to the ground and stomped the ever loving shit out of him. All of this shit really seems senseless looking back on it. Think about it, you're taking so much time out of your life to try and injure someone as bad as possible, and you usually face consequences afterwards. I view every moment of life as valuable and everytime u **** up its more of you're life that was basically wasted doing something unproductive.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    When in doubt, knock 'em out!

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Honestly, no I never get tired of that kiddie shit, I LOVE IT.

I go to bars sometimes, when its too late to buy and I wanna have a beer, 1 out 5 times, some drunk person will start shit with me for absloutly no reason, and I love that when it happens, 1 I get to fight and 2 Im not responsible cause its self defence.

figured...fits the character / image you play out on here.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Ive seen more than my fair share of shit just in high school alone... One of my buddies got smashed across the face with a bottle, another guy I grew up with got hit repeatedly in the face with a CROW BAR and was in a coma for a week. Another fight that took place was kids fighting with golf clubs, I've seen someone hit someone with a fire log. I saw a kid get thrown through a door by 3 guys who then pushed him to the ground and stomped the ever loving shit out of him. All of this shit really seems senseless looking back on it. Think about it, you're taking so much time out of your life to try and injure someone as bad as possible, and you usually face consequences afterwards. I view every moment of life as valuable and everytime u **** up its more of you're life that was basically wasted doing something unproductive.
    Sounds like a slightly softer version than the fights ive been in, in egypt.

Man this one fight in a really shitty place a couple of turns from khan el khalili, got in a huge fight there, we were alot of people as soon as the shit went down...bam....just me and 3 more guys ROFL!!!!

One friend got hit in the neck with a whip and it was bleeding, the other one had people gathered round him and hitting him, and another fat fvck who started the whole thing(they were stomping on him LOL and people on our side were running away stepping on him too!!! LOL I saw tons of shoe marks on his body and face and I almost laughed during the fight damn fat pig lol) after I calmed it down......... cause they were more, had weapons and I had pussies behind me not fighters.

I got punched in the face with a guy wearing a couple of rings, got hit in the face with a huge old scale, almost lost my tooth, and a girl fainted when she saw me cause I was covered in blood totally LOL went to the hospital then I went back and swore I would kill the guy who hit me, even the fvcking police were afraid to go where we just were!!!

a couple of days they caught the guy, and hes still in prison, im still not happy how it ended, I seriously wanted to kill that sob, or atleast be locked in a cell with him 1 0n 1 this time, not 100 on 4

figured...fits the character / image you play out on here

Yup, but in real life, Im a 45 yr old, 240lb black woman with no legs!!!!

and I have gold teeth in "real life"

lol...how old are you ironfreakx? I thought I read 19 but wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    lol...how old are you ironfreakx? I thought I read 19 but wasn't sure.
    I was j/k Im 19,....but I really am a fat black woman with no legs ...with gold teeth......

hahaha...post pics, I'm dying to see what you look like!! I hope you roll around in a wheel chair wearing crotchless panties.

heres a picture of ironfreakX.... a tool
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stupid kids fighting-tool.jpg  
    Last edited by Timm1704; 08-27-2006 at 10:46 PM.

hahaha...post pics, I'm dying to see what you look like!! I hope you roll around in a wheel chair wearing crotchless panties.
    FAKE online IronFreakX.......

Real IronFreakX......

Old pic btw.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stupid kids fighting-p1010049.jpg  

I was gonna post the pic with me in my crotchless panties, but I think its against the rules so Ill pass....I already sent em to ur email....

Ah shit! I'd hit that fo sho! I'd love to bend you over my car....(the real ironfreakx of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    heres a picture of ironfreakX.... a tool
    mmmyeahh

too bad I dont have ne pics of u....fuckface......

Ironkfreakx....remember when you wore the elephant trunk thong at my 16th birthday party?.....night to remember. I still have pics.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    mmmyeahh

too bad I dont have ne pics of u....fuckface......
    theres plenty in the members pic section. and in my avatar

Ironkfreakx....remember when you wore the elephant trunk thong at my 16th birthday party?.....night to remember. I still have pics.
    That wasnt a trunk...that was my dick.....thats why u were walking funny for the week after......remember??........

I still have pics too

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    theres plenty in the members pic section. and in my avatar

lol, god i forgot how creepy sesame street actually was. and yes, i love cookies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information