stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

Dentist visit gone ALL WRONG

Today i had a dentist appointment for a regular cleaning and filling up to cavities in my lower jaw. I went in the cleaning girl was HOT. SMOKING HOT. YUMM. I cant wait to see her again!

Anywya right was the filling appointment. I was sitting there in the chair and he injected me three times with local anaesthetic. He told me to wait for it to take full effect and he would return in 5 - 10 minutes. I felt a bit dizzy so i tried to lay my head to rest. Here's where the fun started.

I blanked out for a minute and then i felt myself fall. I thought it was a dream. but i opened my eyes and i could see the floor! I had fallen off the chair! Someone came into the roo mand asked me how that happened. i seriously couldnt answer the question! ANywya after reassuring htem that iwas alright they proceeded with the filling.

After the procedure i got up and went to the reception to pay. And immediately i felt dizzy! I told them that i would go sit down... I asked for some sugar water... this has happened in the past and then water sufficed but i had only eaten one meal before so it could have bene the lack of carbs. They were so scared! They asked me ifi was diabetic and i know i am not becuase i rarely have these symptoms. Anyway i got back home and im fine right now... but half of my mouth is still numb and im afriad to eat other i might chew my cheek or my tongue!

I hope my next appointment is not so ... eventful!

man thats some scary stuff just passing out like that, bet u were bricking it.

then again maybe u just put it on so the fit cleaning girl would come see if u were ok

jk lol

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    its happened to me in the past... i m not relly sure what its about.. my whole body gets numb starting with my head and i just have to lie down... elevate my legs... something about blood to the brain maybe

Thread Information