Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    just think about the guys from wedding crashers. look at all the fun they had when they were single, this could be you!!! enjoy the freedom.watch out for the "stage 5 clingers" and look for the ladys with the tattoo on their lower back"it might as well be a bullseye"
    LMFAO funny thing is.. We had a weekend planned away starting today with a bunch of my other friends... Well im still going, except going with this girl that has been into me for a while, and she has one on her lower back

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Needmore, sorry to hear it bro, but no matter how bad it gets, no matter how ugly it seems, no matter how lonely you feel-ABSOLUTELY NO COUGAR HUNTING!!!
    lol but they were hoottttt

Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    Best of luck needmorestrength ...... but it is a fact of life that the lowest common denominator prevails. Surround yourself with positive people the negative people bring you down!!!
    its true. thanx man

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    LMFAO funny thing is.. We had a weekend planned away starting today with a bunch of my other friends... Well im still going, except going with this girl that has been into me for a while, and she has one on her lower back
    AKA the "tramp stamp"hahahahahah!!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ok i am old, someone tell me wtf the term"cougar" is all about?

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    I have just been through a similar thing down here in New Zealand.

The girl I was meant to marry in November suffers from depression, my family and friends tried to warn me from the start. Saying stuff like you don’t need that in your life for ever, she will pull you down with her. But I always said she will be fine and its just a phase or its just she is having problems at work, we need a holiday etc
    It was always something coming up that was going to make her happy… but never did.
    The thing is I always tried to “fix” her.
    But I learnt that people like her need to learn to be happy with them self. Instead of putting them self as the “victom”
    To top it off the girl I was with was super selfish. She would spend a thousand dollars on herself just getting ready for a photo shoot, because that was going to make her happy. Meanwhile dum ass here paid all the bills because it was always going to be "just this 1 more time, it will lead on to more work"

It’s been a month since our break up. And the hardest thing for me to get over is the fact that I won’t be making a family any time soon. But at 27yrs guess I still have time. So at your 22yrs... dude i know everyone will be saying it, but you will be fine. Hell More girs in Canada than in a small town in New Zealand thas for sure.

My advice is to just take it 1 day at a time.

Oh yer I have no idea what a "cougar" is either.

coldone is offline Banned
    hey bro, I was in the same boat as you. But I took the ring back. Good luck

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    Well i had a depressive gf some time ago. Been with her for almost 2 years. In the end her depression started to affect me.. Some of my closest friends told me I was more "lazy" than usual, wasn't smiling that much anymore, less energetic..

That was the point where i draw the line and ended the relationship. I tried to help her through her depression all the time but it was a never ending battle with no chance of winning really...When something like this starts to take effect on your on personality its a bit too much.

Since this relationship i have a sense for people (especially girls) with depressive behavior and try to stay away from them.

Point is.. maybe it wasn't that bad to end the relationship now before it could have an impact on your personality..

This is exatly what happened to me.
    I have had people come up to me saying our break up was for the best she was pulling you down.
    Its freaky how much another person can change you even though they were attracted to your personality in the first place.

[QUOTE=LM79]I have just been through a similar thing down here in New Zealand.

The girl I was meant to marry in November suffers from depression, my family and friends tried to warn me from the start. Saying stuff like you don’t need that in your life for ever, she will pull you down with her. But I always said she will be fine and its just a phase or its just she is having problems at work, we need a holiday etc
    It was always something coming up that was going to make her happy… but never did.
    But I learnt that people like her need to learn to be happy with them self. Instead of putting them self as the “victom”
    To top it off the girl I was with was super selfish. She would spend a thousand dollars on herself just getting ready for a photo shoot, because that was going to make her happy. Meanwhile dum ass here paid all the bills because it was always going to be "just this 1 more time, it will lead on to more work"

It’s been a month since our break up. And the hardest thing for me to get over is the fact that I won’t be making a family any time soon. But at 27yrs guess I still have time. So at your 22yrs... dude i know everyone will be saying it, but you will be fine. Hell More girs in Canada than in a small town in New Zealand thas for sure.

"dude the fix it thing is like me!!!!! shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=needmorestrength]
    Quote Originally Posted by LM79
    I have just been through a similar thing down here in New Zealand.

"dude the fix it thing is like me!!!!! shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know exactly what you mean man as I went through something similiar.

What is it do you think with girls like that, that they simply cannot be happy or like themselves which makes them dislike everyone else, and feel the only way they can be happy is to spend large amounts of money on themselves which makes them quite superficial and materialistic. It's a shame really cause they'll never be able to fix themselves and they'll always be the victim. It's a damn ****ing shame.

Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Flagg]
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength

I know exactly what you mean man as I went through something similiar.

What is it do you think with girls like that, that they simply cannot be happy or like themselves which makes them dislike everyone else, and feel the only way they can be happy is to spend large amounts of money on themselves which makes them quite superficial and materialistic. It's a shame really cause they'll never be able to fix themselves and they'll always be the victim. It's a damn ****ing shame.

yea funny thing is once they into that deep depression and refuse to be helped (i tryed to help one for a long time though) then its just over.... Mabye they learn something if their mirrored (meet a person who is just like them) I dunno... I mostly think once their deep in there and in the piont to refuse to let other people help them they become very selfish and i wouldn,t be surprised that they suicide.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=Bear-StrengthWithin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg

yea funny thing is once they into that deep depression and refuse to be helped (i tryed to help one for a long time though) then its just over.... Mabye they learn something if their mirrored (meet a person who is just like them) I dunno... I mostly think once their deep in there and in the piont to refuse to let other people help them they become very selfish and i wouldn,t be surprised that they suicide.
    Very true Bear. It's also like they want attention AND to be hated at the same time, it's ****ed up. And yeah, they also become very selfish. Makes you wonder if people are just born like that or if it's something in their past that causes them to be this way. I think this "condition" happens to women more than men.

Update: Went away with a bunch of friends this weekend.. They took me to the rippers WOW that was a good time! Had a good weekend, had fun, even started deleting emails and pictures and feeling pretty good!! School starts this week so I'll be hella busy which is a good thing!

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    AKA the "tramp stamp"hahahahahah!!!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    soon you will changing your name from needmore to foundmorestrength. you'll be ok bro. if she is unsure now, she always would be. her loss=your gain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information