Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    I met this chick about 2 weeks ago at my friends wedding. I was in the bridal party and she came with a guy i know from my neighborhood and his exgirlfriend, yes he came with two dates. We ended up clicking and i got her number. We went out for the first time last night and let me tell you she is SMOKIN HOT. She is 21 years old brown hair slim with 34 D breasts and very pretty AND she is "BISEXUAL" yes "BISEXUAL" .
    We went out to my friends restaurant in Astoria and had a great time, polished of a bottle of wine and i fed her some dessert. After dinner we went to meet her friend that she gets it on with who is also very good looking and a guy friend of hers at a lounge in brooklyn, the friend is a little annoying because she is one of those people that thinks she knows everything but nonetheless we had a good time. While we were sitting at the table the two girls were comparing breast sizes and arguing about who's are bigger and showing me pics of them 2 on vacation kissing and fooling around on the beach..... . Just wanted to share my great night with my fellow AR members. I think this one may be a keeper.....

she's going to give it to you, and give you anything she's gotten. then when u get all attached to this dangerous sex kitten...she's going to drop you for another girl! damn.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    EXACTLY it's just their way of saying "look at me, I'm hot right? tell me you like me because deep down I feel like a worthless piece of sh*t and a whore"
    I agree with you and stayinstacked that some women just do it for attention, but there are plenty of women that are truly bi and love the feel and touch and caress of another women and are truly sexually attracted to other women and really want to fvck them just the way we want to fvck women with that same lust and desire.

Yo Hack!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I didn't read all the post so this might have already been said....I think you might get jealous of that friend if you'll get serious and she's still messing around on you...I would hate to have to think about her screwing other women while she's with me...I wish you the best though bro..
    I'm just having fun for the moment and if we do end up getting serious (wich i highly doubt) i really wouldn't mind if she was with other women. As long as she is honest with me 100% about everyhting she does we're cool. I am a very open minded guy when it comes to women and relationships. Thank you for your kind thoughts though bro they are much appreciated.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    pictures yet???

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    she's going to give it to you, and give you anything she's gotten. then when u get all attached to this dangerous sex kitten...she's going to drop you for another girl! damn.
    Once i lay it on her bro she's going to be begging for more, and then once she tells her friend then she is going to want in on it. I don't get attached that easy anyway, there are plenty of women out there and i got a nice stable full anyway...lol.

Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    pictures yet???
    I'm working on it DOC....lol.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    keep us posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    I'm working on it DOC....lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information