I met this chick about 2 weeks ago at my friends wedding. I was in the bridal party and she came with a guy i know from my neighborhood and his exgirlfriend, yes he came with two dates. We ended up clicking and i got her number. We went out for the first time last night and let me tell you she is SMOKIN HOT. She is 21 years old brown hair slim with 34 D breasts and very pretty AND she is "BISEXUAL" yes "BISEXUAL" .
We went out to my friends restaurant in Astoria and had a great time, polished of a bottle of wine and i fed her some dessert. After dinner we went to meet her friend that she gets it on with who is also very good looking and a guy friend of hers at a lounge in brooklyn, the friend is a little annoying because she is one of those people that thinks she knows everything but nonetheless we had a good time. While we were sitting at the table the two girls were comparing breast sizes and arguing about who's are bigger and showing me pics of them 2 on vacation kissing and fooling around on the beach..... . Just wanted to share my great night with my fellow AR members. I think this one may be a keeper.....