Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Then can and will if your are hitting on Employees and making them uncomfortable. Do you really think if Jordan goes to the manager and say this guy hit on me. And is here 4 times a week staring at me and i'm worried and uncomfortable they wont say anything?
    I hit on her one time. I've ignored her since then.

These little girls think that i'm going there for her when I could care less.

I'm there to socialize, drink and eat my fukin meal.

These little girls need to get off there fukin asses and start workin instead of

chatting about things they know nothing about during their shifts.

Most of them are still in high school.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    First off i said she was wrong for saying what she did.

Just look at it this way. Your girlfriend is a waitress or bartender or something.. She says some guy comes in to her job 5 times a week and is always checking her out. He has hit on her and asked for her number.

Would you tell her not to worry about it he is a customer and it OK he is always right? He pays for his meal so he has the right to stare t her ass everytime she walks by even though she doesnt want him to? Or would you be like WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I hit on her one time. I've ignored her since then.

These little girls think that i'm going there for her when I could care less.

I'm there to socialize, drink and eat my fukin meal.

These little girls need to get off there fukin asses and start workin instead of

chatting about things they know nothing about during their shifts.

Most of them are still in high school.
    Once again i said she was wrong. Just look at it as an outside observer. Or how it might even look through her or her friends eyes.

She may be completely wrong about you. But there is a little logic behind her reason. So because of her assuming something getting her fired is the right thing to do. I'm just saying that's taking it way to far. You never made a mistake?

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Bro dont go back to that place, i bet you anything that if u go back, there gonna put shit on your meal, they all probably laugh at you when u left, so there u go men some advice, good luck.

P.S dont waste you time with fvcking young kids,
    Last edited by Mike_Huck; 09-04-2006 at 09:53 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Huck
    Bro dont go back to that place, i bet you anything that if u go back, there gonna put shit on your meal, they all probably laugh at you when u left, so there u go men some advice, good luck.

P.S dont waste you time with fvcking young kids,
    Hey man those girls at chili's are fukin fine.

They all love to flirt too.

It's hard to resist, but they play too many games.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    First off i said she was wrong for saying what she did.

Just look at it this way. Your girlfriend is a waitress or bartender or something.. She says some guy comes in to her job 5 times a week and is always checking her out. He has hit on her and asked for her number.

Would you tell her not to worry about it he is a customer and it OK he is always right? He pays for his meal so he has the right to stare t her ass everytime she walks by even though she doesnt want him to? Or would you be like WTF?
    when you start throwing 'hypotheticals' out there, the idea is to somewhat match the stories, when you have to twist the shit out of it to the point where you have 2 totally different stories to prove your point about the first one, people will read what you just wrote and wonder wtf your talkn about.

no offense.

there was NO..
    "staring at ass everytime she walks by"
    "she doesnt want him too" (who knows what she wants)
    'boyfriend/girlfriend outside the story"
    "5x a week"
    "secret chili/prositution scandle where he pays for meal and gets to look at her ass"

she actually gave him her number
    he actually didnt call for a week
    her dumbass friends actually approached him and made a dumbass remark

i understand what you were trying to convey
    just not sure where you read the story is all

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks man. I know, that I have my favorite restaurants too. I'd hate to stop going just because of some dishwashing whore.

I'd have a talk with the manager. Sit down, and explain that you love coming, but you don't feel comfortable because of her.

You could also have a friend go in on a different day, and say that she flashed him, or was having sex on the job with him or something.

Jobs like that have a high turn around. Most employers don't worry about firing someone because it's so easy to find a replacement.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Hey man those girls at chili's are fukin fine.

They all love to flirt too.

It's hard to resist, but they play too many games.
    next time you go, stir up a convo with the same chix
    ignore the girl whos number you got
    befriend her friends, and anytime she trys to jump in the convo just be like "how do you tolerate her and such and such, talkn to her is like pulln teeth etc"
    IGNORE her completely but keep her friends happy and engaged, just have FUN, while inadverdently punishing the other chick.

if you can generate enought value with her friends shell start qualifying to you automatically, tell her you dont associate with women who are ready to file restraining orders when a guy gets thier number.
    insinuate she may be sexually frigid and repressed and thats fine but girls like that tend to act out and release drama from themselves in other forms because they lack the basic essential excitement of sex.

break through the barrier, sex one of her friends, than another, than when she starts getting really annoying give in, invite her to your house but 20mins before she shows call the cops and thell them you think some girl is stalkn you. Make them wait till she comes than freak out and act like you have no idea who she is.. if she starts making statements about your name and that she knows you.. shes only further incriminated herself.

~Bo

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    break through the barrier, sex one of her friends, than another, than when she starts getting really annoying give in, invite her to your house but 20mins before she shows call the cops and thell them you think some girl is stalkn you. Make them wait till she comes than freak out and act like you have no idea who she is.. if she starts making statements about your name and that she knows you.. shes only further incriminated herself.
    I like it... but I wouldn't take it that far.

He doesn't know who instigated this. Odds are they are all high school teeny boppers that live everyday just for the validation they get from guys.

it's possible that 'jordan' didnt say anything and this friend of hers is just jealous that a muscular guy who drives a corvette is giving her friend more validation than her. Maybe the friend finds him attractive and this was her immature way of flirting or seeking male attention.

Smak,

if she did instigate this garbage I would play it out just like bo said, but I would f uck the shit out of her if she ended coming over and was willing to. Afterwards I would discard her like a used condom and never give her the time of day again. She'll feel used and unappreciated, like she should.

chest6 is offline Banned
    next time you go, stir up a convo with the same chix
    ignore the girl whos number you got
    befriend her friends, and anytime she trys to jump in the convo just be like "how do you tolerate her and such and such, talkn to her is like pulln teeth etc"
    IGNORE her completely but keep her friends happy and engaged, just have FUN, while inadverdently punishing the other chick.

if you can generate enought value with her friends shell start qualifying to you automatically, tell her you dont associate with women who are ready to file restraining orders when a guy gets thier number.
    insinuate she may be sexually frigid and repressed and thats fine but girls like that tend to act out and release drama from themselves in other forms because they lack the basic essential excitement of sex.

~Bo
    ROFL thats an excellent plan...

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf, thats just weird going back there again

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I like it... but I wouldn't take it that far.

He doesn't know who instigated this. Odds are they are all high school teeny boppers that live everyday just for the validation they get from guys.

it's possible that 'jordan' didnt say anything and this friend of hers is just jealous that a muscular guy who drives a corvette is giving her friend more validation than her. Maybe the friend finds him attractive and this was her immature way of flirting or seeking male attention.

Smak,

if she did instigate this garbage I would play it out just like bo said, but I would f uck the shit out of her if she ended coming over and was willing to. Afterwards I would discard her like a used condom and never give her the time of day again. She'll feel used and unappreciated, like she should.
    Then she could say he raped her.

"He invited me over because he wanted to clear things up he said because he felt bad *stops for a moment to cry* then he just grabbed me slapped me and starting yelling at me I begged for him to stop *cries and wipes her tears* but he wouldnt....I told him please stop I tired to hit him and get him off but he was just too strong and with no effort he kept me down......*cries....* I dont know what I ever did to him to deserve this...I just want him to pay for this" and pay he shall if they believe her.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeh bro, this is how girls are (NOT WOMEN)
    i was in a predicament kind of like this this summer, where i had to get a girl fired that i worked with.
    i actually posted a thread on it but swole deleted it before i could finish it.
    long story short, a new girl at my job hooked up with my bestfriend who had a gf who also worked with us. (all 4 of us worked together)
    this little bitch found out that i knew what happened and started having these secretive little meeting with my boss fvcking crying and shit, even had her mom came in one day.
    i was like wtf is goin on? (in my head) turns out she told my boss that i was "out to get her" she was afraid of me. problem is, she was new (and crazy)
    EVERYONE i worked with would come back and tell me the shit she was saying about me to people and they knew it wasnt true.
    So I became infuriated, but not with anger, but with intellect.
    I kind of did stalk her, went into the filing cabinet, got her new hire papers and her home#. I called her mom and as bad as i wanted to scream and yell at her for rasing such trash i knew i had to remain composed. Told her basically her daughters a slut, hooked up with my bestfriend, and was trying to get me fired before i exploited the shit out of her, or told his gf. (like i couldnt do if i was fired.. dumb bitch)

anyway i had a nice conversation with her mom. (this chicks 21 and her mom owns the shit out of her which is why i did it, take the person who has the most control in thier life and manipulate them)

mother came in to work a little later that week and made a HUGE seen calling her daughter a slut and all this and that infront of all the customers ( i wanted to laugh so hard) but i couldnt let her off that easy so i got in a few words till she started balling like a baby and speed walked out of the store. Never came back to work again.

Now your situation of course is different, less personal, but there is one thing i wont tolerate and thats people fvckn up with my rep. So if they do succeed a little bit, i come back with the nukes and blast the shit out of them. This is what i suggest you do. If you think a simple verbal exchange to her boss is suffice to get fired, go for it. That is if they were serious about the "stalker" comment and not joking about it in a flirtatious manner. Because i accuse girls of stalking me but they know im hitting on them too. So do what you will, girls like this need to be made into women, but sometimes before they can become women, they need to meet a real man.. like me, or smak. So GO GET THAT BITCH FIRED!!!!!!! NOW!!!!
    oh sh*t!!! I remeber when you posted that but I never found out what happened because you were asking us for adise! that's awesome I wish you would have caught that on tape. What a stupid slut, and THEN to get humiliated like that for being one - classic

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i check out the avg woman 3-4 times a sec 24 hours a day 7 days a week and would label myself "an unapologetic man with a penis" not a stalker.
    here, here

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

"He invited me over because he wanted to clear things up he said because he felt bad *stops for a moment to cry* then he just grabbed me slapped me and starting yelling at me I begged for him to stop *cries and wipes her tears* but he wouldnt....I told him please stop I tired to hit him and get him off but he was just too strong and with no effort he kept me down......*cries....* I dont know what I ever did to him to deserve this...I just want him to pay for this" and pay he shall if they believe her.
    IFX - Is that you in your avvy?

If so who is on the left?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    personal experience?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    IFX - Is that you in your avvy?

If so who is on the left?

Some hot freak guy I fvcked

Thats how I got my nick btw, girls always say damn you're a freak and I love working out and iron hence the name IronFreakX

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    personal experience?
    Yeah, but she was a good fvck and I had a good time in prison so it's all good.

Mizfit is offline Banned

I THINK HER DUMBASS WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE'S A FRIZZY HAIR SKANK THAT GETS NO LOVIN AND WANTED TO FUQ ME.

That is just something you don't say in a work environment.
    funny how ppl change their tune when they're turned down.

First u like her and then because she probably gave u the wrong number shes a frizzy haired skank.

Men and i guess women act funny when they get their ego's hurt.

One nite in a club this dude came up and tried to talk to me and my friend. He was not either of our type and we didn't give him the time of day, actually laughed at him because he was rather intrusive - came right between us and interrupted our conversation.

He hoofed off. A few minutes later he came back and said , as if it really mattered - "you two aren't that hot anyway." What a dumbass - if he didn't think we were pretty he would've approached us in the first place. He just made himself look even stupider. Just like you putting her down when she turned yuo down does to you.

#1- Go get the hottest girl you can find
    #2- bring her on a date to that Chili's

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont particularly care for your story Smak.

YEah the barmaid was pretty stupid to say what she said but you went well over board. And pulling that "im a customer, I pay your wages" is the biggest load of shit/cop out ever. JMO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    funny how ppl change their tune when they're turned down.

First u like her and then because she probably gave u the wrong number shes a frizzy haired skank.
    The girl he was talkin bout here was the one that came over and said "so and so thinks you are a stalker" it was the friend of the girl he likes..or co-worker at least

when you start throwing 'hypotheticals' out there, the idea is to somewhat match the stories, when you have to twist the shit out of it to the point where you have 2 totally different stories to prove your point about the first one, people will read what you just wrote and wonder wtf your talkn about.
    i understand i exaggerated. But what we heard is his version of the story. If he goes to the manager and tries to get the girls fired or in trouble what do you think they are going to say. That is what i was trying to get across. I'm sure the truth is probably in the middle some where.

I'm just saying drop it. What is the point. Are you going to feel good about getting a 18 year old girl fired. And if you do I'm sure your not going to enjoy going there anymore. You said everyone knows you there, well you will be the guy who got the girl fired. Just let it go

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    The girl he was talkin bout here was the one that came over and said "so and so thinks you are a stalker" it was the friend of the girl he likes..or co-worker at least
    sotrry was a bit much - i guess i didn't follow that part - but what i said is still true ina lot of cases

stuball is offline Banned
    They are probally pissin on your chicken, i would never eat there again ....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    sotrry was a bit much - i guess i didn't follow that part - but what i said is still true ina lot of cases
    Yep..I agree 100%. Its like a defensive mechanism. I know I've done it plenty of times. Get rejected..first thing outta my mouth to my friends "Yeah..well she wasnt that great anyways" *crying inside*

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Yep..I agree 100%. Its like a defensive mechanism. I know I've done it plenty of times. Get rejected..first thing outta my mouth to my friends "Yeah..well she wasnt that great anyways" *crying inside*
    I never understood that? Why say she wasn't good looking. Then you make it sound like you got turned down by some ugly chick. Talk the girl up. Who cares if a model says no to you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I never understood that? Why say she wasn't good looking. Then you make it sound like you got turned down by some ugly chick. Talk the girl up. Who cares if a model says no to you.
    Well its only sometimes. I've done both before

I.E. I get bitched out.

"Man that chick was so hot but SHIT she was a fvckin bitch..fvck her"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Like..I'll find someone that hot without the attitude..u know?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Like..I'll find someone that hot without the attitude..u know?

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    That's very true, I did work at subway and I had some very rude and annoying customers, when I see them pulling in Id remove something I know they want ie: lettuce and ohh we're out of it, let me go in the back and see if we got some....then Id spit on it, lick it, sometimes throw it in the garbage then take it out again if theyre really assholes, wipe the oil and dirt from the floor then rub it on their sandwiches, touch my dick then put my hand on it again.

then gave it to them

I did alot worse.........a word of advice: NEVER PISS OFF PEOPLE WHO MAKE UR FOOD, NEVER

some people like that...

some people like that...

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    That would of called for a straight shot to the ovaries. but thats me..

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

I would videotape the sex and not tell her

hey smak i know you're suspended but this made me think of you

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2006Aug...andTip,00.html

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahhh wtf 10,000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information