Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

So I'm At Chili's Tonight....

As always I hit it up like 3-4 times a week and I always sit at the bar in the

same spot usually with 1 buddy. I've been doing this since May. Anyways, I

go there tonight and the place is festering with little college and fresh out of

high school snatch that all congregate in the kitchen and gossip about boys n

shit. I sware there must be 30 people doing nothing in the kitchen every time

I go. It's ****ing great!!! Everyone in there pretty much knows who I am. I'm

a good customer. There's this one girl that I really like there. She's 20 years old.

So a while back as she's leaving I stop her and talk to her a little bit. I ask

her for her number and she gives it to me. I don't call for a week and it turns

out the phone isn't accepting calls. I'm kind of pissed, but shrug it off.

Anyways there's like a dozen more that need to be fuqed there so I just blow

it off like it ain't no thang. So anyways i'm there tonight with my usual routine getting the GUILTLESS CHICKEN PLATTER and one of the biatches

comes over and goes "SO HEY HOW DO YOU KNOW JORDAN? HOW LONG

HAVE YOU KNOWN HER? BLA BLA BLAH AND THEN SHE FUKIN SAYS "WE ALL

CALL YOU JORDAN'S STALKER". I was fukin hungry and she caught me off

guard. I'M LIKE WHAT DID YOU say you little ****? She turns and walks

away. I'm fukin fuming now and the bartender and a few other guys come up

to me and go "DON'T MIND THAT GIRL SHE'S STUPID". I then bust out and

say no I want you to go get that little slut and bring her back here. I can get

her fired so easily for saying something stupid like that. The bartender is

like "I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT". Than i'm sitting there at the bar thinking about

what she said and i'm like. She fukin had the nerve to say that to me. I'M

YOUR BEST FUKIN CUSTOMER YOU GOT.. i pay your fukin bils.. HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT? ANYWAYS A few minutes later she

comes back over and goes "I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO APOLOGIZE FOR

WHAT I SAID". HAHAHA THIS IS JUST fukin great. She had the decency to

say that, but not only SHE WAS TOLD and it didn't come from her. I'M LIKE

WHATEVER AND TOLD HER TO GO AWAY BEFORE I get your stupid ass fired.. HAHA

SO THAT'S MY CHILI'S STORY...

WHAT ALL would you have done in this situation?

She accused me of being a stalker and I told her I go there because I enjoy

eating there. I'm fukin pissed right now... I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER

STUPID ASS FIRED.

I THINK HER DUMBASS WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE'S A FRIZZY HAIR SKANK THAT GETS NO LOVIN AND WANTED TO FUQ ME.

That is just something you don't say in a work environment.
    Last edited by Smak; 09-04-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    woah ***** i aint readin all that shit

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    woah ***** i aint readin all that shit
    That's why I spaced it out to make it easier to read.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    damn man I HATE younger girls for exactly that reason (not because they call me a stalker but because they are immature). seriously what a stupid fvckin bitch. I hope she gets pregnant by someone with herpes.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    get her fired shes probly mad u dont like her

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I would have talked to the manager and gotten her ass talked to if not fired. You never say that shit to a customer!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    damn man I HATE younger girls for exactly that reason (not because they call me a stalker but because they are immature). seriously what a stupid fvckin bitch. I hope she gets pregnant by someone with herpes.

Yea no shit. You know those times you get caught off guard and can't comeback with a quick reply. I had to think about it for a few minutes before I attacked her.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    lmfao...FVCK crazy bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    I would have talked to the manager and gotten her ass talked to if not fired. You never say that shit to a customer!
    Should I go back man?

I'm going tomorrow...

Fuk I know I should have gotten her fired.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!! and then falls over dead waitressing.

Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    get her fired shes probly mad u dont like her
    +1 I should have gotten her fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Should I go back man?

I'm going tomorrow...

Fuk I know I should have gotten her fired.
    ya bro get her fired, we need less of those stupid bitches in those industries!

ya bro get her fired, we need less of those stupid bitches in those industries!
    I think she got jealous of my 99 Red Corvette because I won't even let the bitch stare at it.........................

I think she got jealous of my 99 Red Corvette because I won't even let the bitch stare at it.........................
    definitely get her fired!!!or at least bend her over the hood

definitely get her fired!!!or at least bend her over the hood
    LOL remember THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!

LOL remember THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!
    there goes her tip

there goes her tip
    The bartender did a good job. I think the bill came out to be around $25. I left a 4 dollar tip.

She is just a petty dishwasher or waitress I think.

She gets to lick the bottom of my shoes before I give her a dollar.

The bartender did a good job. I think the bill came out to be around $25. I left a 4 dollar tip.

She is just a petty dishwasher or waitress I think.

She gets to lick the bottom of my shoes before I give her a dollar.
    Make her toss your salad and then go from there

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    She definitely made a mistake, but unfortunately, she's too young and immature to realize it. I think we all have fallen under that category at some point in our lives.

Since you frequent this place, there's a greater than average chance that you will have a future encouter with her so just let it be the past. Heck, you could even attempt to swallow your pride a bit and apologize for the entire circumstance the next time you see her. That way you can continue to go there and enjoy yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    She definitely made a mistake, but unfortunately, she's too young and immature to realize it. I think we all have fallen under that category at some point in our lives.

Since you frequent this place, there's a greater than average chance that you will have a future encouter with her so just let it be the past. Heck, you could even attempt to swallow your pride a bit and apologize for the entire circumstance the next time you see her. That way you can continue to go there and enjoy yourself.
    you might be swallowing more than that in your next chicken meal

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I'd just tell her to go ask Jordan if she wants me to run it in her jaws

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    How many times did you call jordan? if its more thsn 2 i think alot of dumb young chicks consider that stalking. actually, i think its like a status symbol to an extent to have a stalker, so she probably jus told her friends that to be cool,lol

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    you might be swallowing more than that in your next chicken meal

That has to be considered. Hopefully there's another Chilli's nearby you!

ebomb6789 is offline Associate Member
    Younger Chicks are crazy but they seem like they are built better now then when I was in school or their age it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    How many times did you call jordan? if its more thsn 2 i think alot of dumb young chicks consider that stalking. actually, i think its like a status symbol to an extent to have a stalker, so she probably jus told her friends that to be cool,lol
    haha when I called the first time It says "This number is not accepting incoming calls from this number." If so than I called her like 2-3 times.

Can she see these on her phone?

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I'd just tell her to go ask Jordan if she wants me to run it in her jaws

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva

Interesting..

I'll take that into consideration.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    yeh bro, this is how girls are (NOT WOMEN)
    i was in a predicament kind of like this this summer, where i had to get a girl fired that i worked with.
    i actually posted a thread on it but swole deleted it before i could finish it.
    long story short, a new girl at my job hooked up with my bestfriend who had a gf who also worked with us. (all 4 of us worked together)
    this little bitch found out that i knew what happened and started having these secretive little meeting with my boss fvcking crying and shit, even had her mom came in one day.
    i was like wtf is goin on? (in my head) turns out she told my boss that i was "out to get her" she was afraid of me. problem is, she was new (and crazy)
    EVERYONE i worked with would come back and tell me the shit she was saying about me to people and they knew it wasnt true.
    So I became infuriated, but not with anger, but with intellect.
    I kind of did stalk her, went into the filing cabinet, got her new hire papers and her home#. I called her mom and as bad as i wanted to scream and yell at her for rasing such trash i knew i had to remain composed. Told her basically her daughters a slut, hooked up with my bestfriend, and was trying to get me fired before i exploited the shit out of her, or told his gf. (like i couldnt do if i was fired.. dumb bitch)

anyway i had a nice conversation with her mom. (this chicks 21 and her mom owns the shit out of her which is why i did it, take the person who has the most control in thier life and manipulate them)

mother came in to work a little later that week and made a HUGE seen calling her daughter a slut and all this and that infront of all the customers ( i wanted to laugh so hard) but i couldnt let her off that easy so i got in a few words till she started balling like a baby and speed walked out of the store. Never came back to work again.

Now your situation of course is different, less personal, but there is one thing i wont tolerate and thats people fvckn up with my rep. So if they do succeed a little bit, i come back with the nukes and blast the shit out of them. This is what i suggest you do. If you think a simple verbal exchange to her boss is suffice to get fired, go for it. That is if they were serious about the "stalker" comment and not joking about it in a flirtatious manner. Because i accuse girls of stalking me but they know im hitting on them too. So do what you will, girls like this need to be made into women, but sometimes before they can become women, they need to meet a real man.. like me, or smak. So GO GET THAT BITCH FIRED!!!!!!! NOW!!!!

and as mavsluva said, maturity does play a role in everything. but imo, some people can NEVER and will NEVER grow up, but there is one thing i can teach them, and thats respect. so yeh my solution to your problem is def a little heavy, but what ever you do, DO NOT stop going there over this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    yeh bro, this is how girls are (NOT WOMEN)
    i was in a predicament kind of like this this summer, where i had to get a girl fired that i worked with.
    i actually posted a thread on it but swole deleted it before i could finish it.
    long story short, a new girl at my job hooked up with my bestfriend who had a gf who also worked with us. (all 4 of us worked together)
    this little bitch found out that i knew what happened and started having these secretive little meeting with my boss fvcking crying and shit, even had her mom came in one day.
    i was like wtf is goin on? (in my head) turns out she told my boss that i was "out to get her" she was afraid of me. problem is, she was new (and crazy)
    EVERYONE i worked with would come back and tell me the shit she was saying about me to people and they knew it wasnt true.
    So I became infuriated, but not with anger, but with intellect.
    I kind of did stalk her, went into the filing cabinet, got her new hire papers and her home#. I called her mom and as bad as i wanted to scream and yell at her for rasing such trash i knew i had to remain composed. Told her basically her daughters a slut, hooked up with my bestfriend, and was trying to get me fired before i exploited the shit out of her, or told his gf. (like i couldnt do if i was fired.. dumb bitch)

anyway i had a nice conversation with her mom. (this chicks 21 and her mom owns the shit out of her which is why i did it, take the person who has the most control in thier life and manipulate them)

mother came in to work a little later that week and made a HUGE seen calling her daughter a slut and all this and that infront of all the customers ( i wanted to laugh so hard) but i couldnt let her off that easy so i got in a few words till she started balling like a baby and speed walked out of the store. Never came back to work again.

Now your situation of course is different, less personal, but there is one thing i wont tolerate and thats people fvckn up with my rep. So if they do succeed a little bit, i come back with the nukes and blast the shit out of them. This is what i suggest you do. If you think a simple verbal exchange to her boss is suffice to get fired, go for it. That is if they were serious about the "stalker" comment and not joking about it in a flirtatious manner. Because i accuse girls of stalking me but they know im hitting on them too. So do what you will, girls like this need to be made into women, but sometimes before they can become women, they need to meet a real man.. like me, or smak. So GO GET THAT BITCH FIRED!!!!!!! NOW!!!!
    BoJangles knows best.

chest6 is offline Banned
    LMAO at bojangles story..but i think i rmemeber that thread anyway..

Smak..I would get that bitch fired if some fvckin waitress said that to me. Girls throw the term "Stalk" around way too lightely. Seems to me like stalking nowdays to chicks is if a guy likes a girl and she doesnt like them back. I even have friends that are girls that will complain to me about a guy that is "stalking" her (or in their words) IM always like.."Oh..he's stalking you..so like you look out your window at home and hes hiding in the bushes huh??" That usually gets them to stop saying that word at every little instance..

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    ...what a little fvking bitch,.....forget about it....don't waste you time and energy on that bitch !!

LPR ...dermatology.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    next time you call jordan press *82 before it to unblock you

chest6 is offline Banned
    you must be a stalker to know that

That works?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    3 things. I definitely think she was wrong for saying that.

1: Maybe you might not realizing but maybe you get caught checking out Jordan when you are there. And if thats 3-4 days a week for months you look like a stalker.

2: Don't pull the customer is always right and you should get her fired. You changed the line of customer to business relationship by hitting on the employees.

3: If you make a big deal about it next time you are there I would bet yo are asked not to come back. And seriously loosing your business isn't going to make a difference to them. And apparently you enjoy going if you there that often so drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

1: Maybe you might not realizing but maybe you get caught checking out Jordan when you are there. And if thats 3-4 days a week for months you look like a stalker.

2: Don't pull the customer is always right and you should get her fired. You changed the line of customer to business relationship by hitting on the employees.

3: If you make a big deal about it next time you are there I would bet yo are asked not to come back. And seriously loosing your business isn't going to make a difference to them. And apparently you enjoy going if you there that often so drop it.

No I really do like the food there. Why do you think I eat there 3-4 times a week?

And who cares if I eat there 20 times a week? I'm paying my hard earned money to eat there and I don't give a **** if it looks like i'm stalking because the fact of the matter is i'm not.

If I wanted I could go in there and stare at her the whole time I could if I pleased. They can't kick me out. I'm the fukin customer!! I'm always right!
    Last edited by Smak; 09-04-2006 at 09:18 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

No I really do like the food there.

And who cares if I eat there 20 times a week? I'm paying my hard earned money to eat there and I don't give a **** if it looks like i'm stalking because the fact of the matter is i'm not.

If I wanted I could go in there and stare at her the whole time I could if I pleased. They can't kick me out. I'm the fukin customer!! I'm always right!
    So you pay 20 bucks to eat there so that gives you the right to harass employees?

Then can and will if your are hitting on Employees and making them uncomfortable. Do you really think if Jordan goes to the manager and say this guy hit on me. And is here 4 times a week staring at me and I'm worried and uncomfortable they wont say anything?
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 09-04-2006 at 09:23 PM.

i check out the avg woman 3-4 times a sec 24 hours a day 7 days a week and would label myself "an unapologetic man with a penis" not a stalker.

even when he hits on her and get this.. EVEN WHEN HE FVKCS HER... its still business baby its ALWAYS business unless your married.. women just dont realize this (well some do, like mizfit)

well hes a stalker.. so hows he suppose to enjoy it now?
    and no, its not a big deal, to people who are use to pushing things under the carpet thier whole life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information