Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mizfit is offline Banned
    "Never miss anyone from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future."

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    "Never miss anyone from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future."
    Good call!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Didnt read the whole thread, just your post bro. She is trying to have her cake and eat it too...tell her to F off.

One thing I told my ex-fiance a while before we split, kinda came off the top of the head, but hey I liked it!

"Never push away the shoulder today, that you may need to lean on tomorrow"

When thats famous you all remember where you heard it
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 09-06-2006 at 10:04 AM.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    you cant catergorize all shy people as being scared,i am shy to a degree and im not scared of shyt as far as what people think and how i look. im not the type of person to just go up to someone and start a conversation i keep to myself when im by myself and not with friends...doesnt mean im scared by no means
    you obviously have no idea what shy means.
    type shy into a thesaurus

afraid, apprehensive, averse, backward, bashful, cautious, chary, circumspect, conscious, coy, demure, diffident, disinclined, distrustful, fearful, hesitant, humble, indisposed, introvert, introverted, loath, loner, modest, mousy, nervous, rabbity, recessive, reluctant, reserved, reticent, retiring, self-conscious, self-effacing, shamefaced, sheepish, shrinking, skittish, suspicious, timid, unassertive, unassured, uneager, uneffusive, unresponsive, unsocial, unwilling, wallflower, wary

but YEH.. you dont care what other people think.

maybe you should really be looking up a different word.. "denial"

people who dont care and dont talk are called "quiet"
    you refered to yourself as "shy"
    therefore, your scared.

no body doesnt JUST not start converstations with people because "they dont want to" thats called an evasive statement, very vague, than you press the people and they say because i "just dont"

you just dont because your scared of something.. either how they'll respond, or that it will be akward, either way your scared. and yes it exists in degrees, but your still scared, whether a lot or a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69

afraid, apprehensive, averse, backward, bashful, cautious, chary, circumspect, conscious, coy, demure, diffident, disinclined, distrustful, fearful, hesitant, humble, indisposed, introvert, introverted, loath, loner, modest, mousy, nervous, rabbity, recessive, reluctant, reserved, reticent, retiring, self-conscious, self-effacing, shamefaced, sheepish, shrinking, skittish, suspicious, timid, unassertive, unassured, uneager, uneffusive, unresponsive, unsocial, unwilling, wallflower, wary

therefore, your scared.

no body doesnt JUST not start converstations with people because "they dont want to" thats called an evasive statement, very vague, than you press the people and they say because i "just dont"

you just dont because your scared of something.. either how they'll respond, or that it will be akward, either way your scared. and yes it exists in degrees, but your still scared, whether a lot or a little.
    dr.phil i guess im not shy then but quiet if thats what youre saying because im not scared or worried about what people think of me. i have nothing to be in denial about either kid

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lmfao @ Dr Phil

dr.phil i guess im not shy then but quiet if thats what youre saying because im not scared or worried about what people think of me. i have nothing to be in denial about either kid
    see that truley is the funny part..

people call you "Dr. Phill" when you know the correct definition of a word they've been misusing thier entire life.

like some one complimenthing you for telling them that grass is green or some shit.

oh and dr. phils not a "kid" hes actually one smart and successful m/f'er.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    thats how my ex was to she still wnated to be freinds and i said no i have to stop talking and seeing u to get over u, i just happend to move in the same city she lives in and used to call and txt me all the time and i told her to leave me alone, and she has it will get easier just stay away from her she will get the hint

Mizfit is offline Banned

therefore, your scared.

Shy = nervous .. so i guess ur right in some respects.

I really only get shy when people pay too much attention to me, otherwise i'm fine.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I still love her too. But did your ex blow you off to go spend time with another guy? Did your ex look away from you when you told her that you loved her? Did she say, I'm sorry bulldawg_28, I can't plan a week in advance to spend time with you, but Luke is coming over in an hour and we're gonna hang out? Did she say to you "bulldawg_28, I haven't been happy for the past two months." So you let her go so that she can find just what in the hell that can make her happy. But then two weeks later, she gets wasted, and screws some fat hillbilly on the first night he asks her out.Totally out of character for her. Oh did I mention she told me she'd never date or do anything with this guy?

All the times we spent together just brings back to pain. Every single weekend I came home to see her. All the sacrifices that I did for her only brings pain upon myself. All the shit we've done together only brings back pain. I really don't think being friends will work, not till I'm over her that is, which isn't gonna happen for awhile.

Bro...my ex is doing the same thing...Shes into all this self-destructive behavior and acting a mess..She said the same thing about not being happy and bla bla....Only difference is I strait up cut her off in every single way, blocked everything...You gotta do whats best for you, and its usually cutting out the selfish bitch who doesnt give a **** about your feelings...And your right, being friends will never work...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Bro...my ex is doing the same thing...Shes into all this self-destructive behavior and acting a mess..She said the same thing about not being happy and bla bla....Only difference is I strait up cut her off in every single way, blocked everything...You gotta do whats best for you, and its usually cutting out the selfish bitch who doesnt give a **** about your feelings...And your right, being friends will never work...
    EXACTLY, you get over someone the exact opposite way you got with them.
    CUT THEM OFF.
    when you just meet them you associate pleasant memories with them, over a period of time if pleasant memories grow the vacuum in between you does too and pulls you closer together.
    Some people grow so close together (this happens a lot) that they actually start associating unpleasant things about the other person in a positive way. ie: they have no job but.. they still love me, they do drugs but because they still love me i can change that when the time is right.
    this becomes a serious problem for obvious reasons, because, at the time they need to end things, most people will implement a new associating system to help them get over people.
    how do most people get over someone?
    they ASSOCIATE the other person with NEGATIVE experiences and memories, the more they can associate the quiker they'll get over it, and not only that but the less they associated negative things DURING the relatioship as POSITIVE things the quicker they'll get over it too.
    So anyone who has that mentality "well.. ill be willing to overlook this particular defect about so and so" when the time comes to break up with them your making the dissassociating process that much harder and will only delay it that much more. Because now not only do you have to associate negative things, but you have to reidentify and relabel things you once "tolerated" and accepted as NEGATIVE experiences before you can even start detaching from them.
    ahhh **** here i go again. I dont know why i always go off into my own little conversations.
    hopefully you people understand what i mean, because it happens a lot.

see that truley is the funny part..

people call you "Dr. Phill" when you know the correct definition of a word they've been misusing thier entire life.

like some one complimenthing you for telling them that grass is green or some shit.

oh and dr. phils not a "kid" hes actually one smart and successful m/f'er.
    youre right dr. phill isnt a kid but you are and you use alot of analogies that dont quite make sense

youre right dr. phill isnt a kid but you are and you use alot of analogies that dont quite make sense
    common sense isnt always common to uncommon people

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Thank you guys and girls for the advice. I admit, I ****ed up. I thought that we could have a friendship between us, and maybe eventually get back together. Well that's definetly not gonna happen.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Thank you guys and girls for the advice. I admit, I ****ed up. I thought that we could have a friendship between us, and maybe eventually get back together. Well that's definetly not gonna happen.
    There is a 100% probability that it isn't going to happen. I am friends with some ex's, but the feelings are gone. if there's feelings involved you're only asking for trouble

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    True, I found myself making excuses for her for YEARS...its stupid...and I realized that I will ALWAYS have feelings for her, strong ones, and the only way for me to save face and be ok was to cut her out of my life completely or else Id always be hooked in some way....You can really liken it to an addiction, I formulated my own self-worth from having her companionship which is wrong. Your MIND has to overcome your HEART..Which is a broad way to say that your senses should overcome your irrational emotions which do not stand up to good reason...

EXACTLY, you get over someone the exact opposite way you got with them.
    CUT THEM OFF.
    when you just meet them you associate pleasant memories with them, over a period of time if pleasant memories grow the vacuum in between you does too and pulls you closer together.
    Some people grow so close together (this happens a lot) that they actually start associating unpleasant things about the other person in a positive way. ie: they have no job but.. they still love me, they do drugs but because they still love me i can change that when the time is right.
    this becomes a serious problem for obvious reasons, because, at the time they need to end things, most people will implement a new associating system to help them get over people.
    how do most people get over someone?
    they ASSOCIATE the other person with NEGATIVE experiences and memories, the more they can associate the quiker they'll get over it, and not only that but the less they associated negative things DURING the relatioship as POSITIVE things the quicker they'll get over it too.
    So anyone who has that mentality "well.. ill be willing to overlook this particular defect about so and so" when the time comes to break up with them your making the dissassociating process that much harder and will only delay it that much more. Because now not only do you have to associate negative things, but you have to reidentify and relabel things you once "tolerated" and accepted as NEGATIVE experiences before you can even start detaching from them.
    ahhh **** here i go again. I dont know why i always go off into my own little conversations.
    hopefully you people understand what i mean, because it happens a lot.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    All the women are gonna hate this but if you really cant get this chick off of your mind and youve tried countless times,

Then MAKE HER HATE YOU!!!

if you do hang out with her just be enough of an asshole to her to mess with her for awhile. Dont flat out say f you your a bitch and what not but seriously start treating her the way she treats you man.

When you talk to her act like shes below you, dont return her calls and when you do always have some smartass thing to say to her.

Eventually you two will stop talking all together and you will feel somewhat 'even'

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    All the women are gonna hate this but if you really cant get this chick off of your mind and youve tried countless times,

Then MAKE HER HATE YOU!!!

if you do hang out with her just be enough of an asshole to her to mess with her for awhile. Dont flat out say f you your a bitch and what not but seriously start treating her the way she treats you man.

When you talk to her act like shes below you, dont return her calls and when you do always have some smartass thing to say to her.

Eventually you two will stop talking all together and you will feel somewhat 'even'

this is something i totally support if and only if it doesnt become a trap for you.
    because some guys can pull this off but you may fall into the nice guy trap the second you see her but id say test it out and see if you can man up to it, sometimes youll actually start to believe you really feel the way your "actn" and youll seriously get sick of her, which is why is worth a shot and can def be of some use to you.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    change your number=end of problem

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    you should also use positive self-talk... "i am confident",
    I AM cool", "I'm am king shit of turd mountain", "I am sexy", "I am strong", "I am a pimp", "I have the biggest penis in the world" (<--well, thats mine but you can use it if you want )

I have to use that one

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I would play her off and then when she is feeling horny fuk her so bad that she limps the next day and keep her as a fuk buddy like she wants you to be. This one is a clsssic "she never did anything like this before" been their before I would so treat her like shit and fuk the shlt out of her like she likes it. Girls that are fuked in the head like that like to be treated like shit, wrong but hay it is what it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information