Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

ex gf keeps calling me...

We hung out a little bit on the day I moved into the dorms. We drove to Walmart and shopped for a bit. The whole time she drove I just stared out the window. It still hurt, but I didn't say anything. I saw her a couple times on campus, I went up to her talked with her, gave her a hug, then left when she mentioned about her and her fat greasy bf "using" the room. I saw her at a party, and she was being very flirty with another one of her ex's, but she was being a bitch to me. I was pretty wasted so I said to her "why did you get pissed at me when I wanted to party and you're doing it now?", she said lets not talk about it.

Well anyways, she called me twice last week, but I didnt answer my phone. I saw her once, but I didn't stop to talk to her. She called me twice today and left a not so nice message. Basically she said I don't appreciate being ignored, I know you're probably in class so call me back, you didn't seem to thrilled to see me last week (ran into her going to a buddy's dorm), I don't know the rest..deleted it.

Anybody have an idea why she keeps calling me even when I'm not answering? I'm not answering because I want to be over her. I'm tired of her being the first thing I think of in the morning. I'm sick of having trouble sleeping from thinking about her. Seeing her just brings back the pain, and I'm sick of it.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    EXACTLY, you want to be over her, and she doesn't want you to be over her. she wants to know she still has some hooks in you.
    If you really want it over, keep doing what your doing and dont' answer the phone or see her anymore. but realize before she stops , she will continue to try to get to you

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i don't know what to say bro. I love my ex to death and I would love to be with her right now holding her hand and kissing her, BUT @ our age we need to spend some time apart and experience life and find out who we are. I still talk to my ex like 5 times a day and we still tell eachother we love eachother. If you truly care about her this much and you think it COULD work, then talk to her about it and maybe you can solve the problems you guys have and get back together. There is no harm in talking to her and you could still be JUST FRIENDS as well. Think of all the time you spent together and everything you have been through. Why would you just throw it all away because you decided to stop "going steady"?

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i don't know what to say bro. I love my ex to death and I would love to be with her right now holding her hand and kissing her, BUT @ our age we need to spend some time apart and experience life and find out who we are. I still talk to my ex like 5 times a day and we still tell eachother we love eachother. If you truly care about her this much and you think it COULD work, then talk to her about it and maybe you can solve the problems you guys have and get back together. There is no harm in talking to her and you could still be JUST FRIENDS as well. Think of all the time you spent together and everything you have been through. Why would you just throw it all away because you decided to stop "going steady"?
    I still love her too. But did your ex blow you off to go spend time with another guy? Did your ex look away from you when you told her that you loved her? Did she say, I'm sorry bulldawg_28, I can't plan a week in advance to spend time with you, but Luke is coming over in an hour and we're gonna hang out? Did she say to you "bulldawg_28, I haven't been happy for the past two months." So you let her go so that she can find just what in the hell that can make her happy. But then two weeks later, she gets wasted, and screws some fat hillbilly on the first night he asks her out.Totally out of character for her. Oh did I mention she told me she'd never date or do anything with this guy?

All the times we spent together just brings back to pain. Every single weekend I came home to see her. All the sacrifices that I did for her only brings pain upon myself. All the shit we've done together only brings back pain. I really don't think being friends will work, not till I'm over her that is, which isn't gonna happen for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    EXACTLY, you want to be over her, and she doesn't want you to be over her. she wants to know she still has some hooks in you.
    If you really want it over, keep doing what your doing and dont' answer the phone or see her anymore. but realize before she stops , she will continue to try to get to you
    I don't understand why she would want to get me. She had the chance there for two months straight to get back with me, and she knew it. I'm thinking about giving her a call and telling her straight up that I don't want to have these feelings for her anymore, and her trying to be friends with me at the moment isn't helping.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    I don't understand why she would want to get me. She had the chance there for two months straight to get back with me, and she knew it. I'm thinking about giving her a call and telling her straight up that I don't want to have these feelings for her anymore, and her trying to be friends with me at the moment isn't helping.
    NO!!!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    I still love her too. But did your ex blow you off to go spend time with another guy? Did your ex look away from you when you told her that you loved her? Did she say, I'm sorry bulldawg_28, I can't plan a week in advance to spend time with you, but Luke is coming over in an hour and we're gonna hang out? Did she say to you "bulldawg_28, I haven't been happy for the past two months." So you let her go so that she can find just what in the hell that can make her happy. But then two weeks later, she gets wasted, and screws some fat hillbilly on the first night he asks her out.Totally out of character for her. Oh did I mention she told me she'd never date or do anything with this guy?

All the times we spent together just brings back to pain. Every single weekend I came home to see her. All the sacrifices that I did for her only brings pain upon myself. All the shit we've done together only brings back pain. I really don't think being friends will work, not till I'm over her that is, which isn't gonna happen for awhile.
    after all that shit that happened and your still struggling to get over her?? my best advice is to get another girl or two that you can hang with, like some friends with benefits because you know the best way to get over someone is to get under(or ontop) of some1 else. and just look at it this way, your in college, you are going to experience so much diff shit its not even funny, girls are gonna come and go like days of the week! but yeah just blow her off and she will get tired of calling, when you see her act like its just whatever...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Not so much that she wants to GET you, but that she wants to know you are still on the line for when she wants to come a calling on you for whatever reason. like a backup. so the more you avoid her, the more she is gonna want to try to get that control back.

Ask MIZFIT, she is a pro at how women think and act about all this shit!!! she can tell you exactly what and why your girl is doing this

Yeah, I'm still struggling. I was gonna propose to her this year. Had it all planned out. She was gonna go out for flags, so at a football game I was gonna walk out on the field with her and my family, get down on one knee, and totally suprise her. We used to talk about having kids, getting married, and all that bs.

As for getting another girl, I'm looking, but unforntunetly I'm pretty shy, and I'm not the best looking guy around. I'm rushing for a couple of fraternities so I'll be joining one of those hopefully. Should help me with meeting women.

Edit: Reply for smiley

look, what she did to you is really fvcking sh*tty and I feel very sorry for you. She is acting very immature and is obviously not ready for ANY relationship. Not only is she acting immature but she is disrespecting herself for getting with this piece of sh*t. This should be a learning experience for you of what you are NOT looking for in a woman. Don't go actively seeking a replacement, but go on with your life and have fun! If you meet a new girl and fall in love that's great, if not so be it just have fun with your friends. Remember, bros before hos and she sounds like a ho to me...

i AM curious though, why did you stick with her for so long? was she your 1st, because if so it makes perfect sense why and this is your cue to go out and be your own man.

damn thats some serious shyt. i dont think i could ever get back with a girl after doing all that. i would let her go but thats me, and i dont know all the stuff you guys have been through so i cant say NO dont ever talk to her but as an opinion from me i wouldnt. what she did would be too serious of shyt for me. just be strong about it man, and like someone else said you will experience much more without her. keep your head up bro

Yeah, I'm still struggling. I was gonna propose to her this year. Had it all planned out. She was gonna go out for flags, so at a football game I was gonna walk out on the field with her and my family, get down on one knee, and totally suprise her. We used to talk about having kids, getting married, and all that bs.

As for getting another girl, I'm looking, but unforntunetly I'm pretty shy, and I'm not the best looking guy around. I'm rushing for a couple of fraternities so I'll be joining one of those hopefully. Should help me with meeting women.

okay, you should have a great time in a fraternity and make a lot of friends and have hot little sisters . you sound like you are a good guy I hope everything works out for you. just have fun man, YOU'RE IN COLLEGE!!! do you have any idea how many fine girls you will meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    look, what she did to you is really fvcking sh*tty and I feel very sorry for you. She is acting very immature and is obviously not ready for ANY relationship. Not only is she acting immature but she is disrespecting herself for getting with this piece of sh*t. This should be a learning experience for you of what you are NOT looking for in a woman. Don't go actively seeking a replacement, but go on with your life and have fun! If you meet a new girl and fall in love that's great, if not so be it just have fun with your friends. Remember, bros before hos and she sounds like a ho to me...

i AM curious though, why did you stick with her for so long? was she your 1st, because if so it makes perfect sense why and this is your cue to go out and be your own man.
    I stuck with her because I loved her more than anything(even more than bodybuilding), I never wanted to be that guy that let "that one" go, and for the longest time she was not just the love of my life, but my best friend too. For the longest time we were almost inseperable.

Yes, she was my first love, and I fell for her HARD.

I stuck with her because I loved her more than anything(even more than bodybuilding), I never wanted to be that guy that let "that one" go, and for the longest time she was not just the love of my life, but my best friend too. For the longest time we were almost inseperable.

Yes, she was my first love, and I fell for her HARD.
    did she ever do anything as bad as this before? or is this something that she would never do but did it? what im trying to say is, was this something you never expected for her to do or has she done little things before?

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    did she ever do anything as bad as this before? or is this something that she would never do but did it? what im trying to say is, was this something you never expected for her to do or has she done little things before?
    Nope, she was the one that got screwed over in her past relationships. She had quite a few bf's that ended up cheating on her. Her hooking up with this guy two weeks after we broke up came a as a huge shock to me. She's never done anything like this before. But from what I was told, she probably would've ended up cheating on me because she started partying a lot more, and she was being extremely flirty.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    ay man its rush week where your at?take advantage and make some friends. who gives a shit if your not the best looking, its all about how you carry yourself!good luck on joining a frat.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    dude you asked me about this shit a while ago, and your doing the opposite of everything i told you to do. so be her fvcking friend, let your poor little heart ache everytime you see her and your alone and shes running threw men like toilet paper, just wiping her ass on them and tossing them to the side.
    there is NOTHING left, and if she asked you to get back together and promised you shed be loyal youd be sucked right back into it and she would turn you into her little string puppet. actually.. YOU ARE NOW.
    do you even have a threshold where you say "fvck this bitch"
    after all the shit shes put you through YOUR only making it WORSE for YOURSELF.
    Your not even dangling on a thread anymore, that shit broke a long ass time ago. But you still havent picked yourself up yet. She just keeps walking over you and kicking dust in your face (the past).
    No woman can or will ever respect a guy who has no boundaries, someone who doesnt draw the line and cut people off. comeon dude, people wanna sugar coat shit fvck that. we talked about this, i know your situation, your stuck in a fvcking hole because you choose not to crawl out.

CUT HER OFF. thats the last time im sayn it. Just look at the messages in your 'sent box' and all the posts youve wasted on this chick.

this is about YOU. YOUR rules, YOUR life, YOU ignore her, cant get any simpler. And give youself 2 months absolutely NO contact. Shes stringing you along bro. Cut the fvcking strings and move forward already..

Nope, she was the one that got screwed over in her past relationships. She had quite a few bf's that ended up cheating on her. Her hooking up with this guy two weeks after we broke up came a as a huge shock to me. She's never done anything like this before. But from what I was told, she probably would've ended up cheating on me because she started partying a lot more, and she was being extremely flirty.
    girls are fyucked up creatures, bro honestly you just gotta let her go and you gotta do your own thing. its really not worth all the stress you are most likely going through from this. you will find another girl in college TRUST me

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    dude you asked me about this shit a while ago, and your doing the opposite of everything i told you to do. so be her fvcking friend, let your poor little heart ache everytime you see her and your alone and shes running threw men like toilet paper, just wiping her ass on them and tossing them to the side.
    there is NOTHING left, and if she asked you to get back together and promised you shed be loyal youd be sucked right back into it and she would turn you into her little string puppet. actually.. YOU ARE NOW.
    Your not even dangling on a thread anymore, that shit broke a long ass time ago. But you still havent picked yourself up yet. She just keeps walking over you and kicking dust in your face (the past).
    No woman can or will ever respect a guy who has no boundaries, someone who doesnt draw the line and cut people off. comeon dude, people wanna sugar coat shit fvck that. we talked about this, i know your situation, your stuck in a fvcking hole because you choose not to crawl out.

CUT HER OFF. thats the last time im sayn it. Just look at the messages in your 'sent box' and all the posts youve wasted on this chick.

this is about YOU. YOUR rules, YOUR life, YOU ignore her, cant get any simpler. And give youself 2 months absolutely NO contact. Shes stringing you along bro. Cut the fvcking strings and move forward already..
    Thank you bo, I needed that.

dude you asked me about this shit a while ago, and your doing the opposite of everything i told you to do. so be her fvcking friend, let your poor little heart ache everytime you see her and your alone and shes running threw men like toilet paper, just wiping her ass on them and tossing them to the side.there is NOTHING left, and if she asked you to get back together and promised you shed be loyal youd be sucked right back into it and she would turn you into her little string puppet. actually.. YOU ARE NOW.

those in bold is what exactly you should be hearing and doing

/\ /\ thats your problem bro, your SHY, and thats why you cant break away. because shy people are scared, its OK but do not take a situation and make it worse ie:tolerating shit from women you wouldnt if you were outgoing and had options.
    theres one way out of this .. COURAGE.
    be angry, be mad, go out and talk to people. It will suck in the begining but you WILL get use to it, drop the shy crutch and get the fvck out there!!! if i didnt think you could do it id be babying your ass right now.

/\ /\ thats your problem bro, your SHY, and thats why you cant break away. because shy people are scared, its OK but do not take a situation and make it worse ie:tolerating shit from women you wouldnt if you were outgoing and had options.
    theres one way out of this .. COURAGE.
    be angry, be mad, go out and talk to people. It will suck in the begining but you WILL get use to it, drop the shy crutch and get the fvck out there!!! if i didnt think you could do it id be babying your ass right now.
    not necessarily man and he will be joining a frat so that will help alot in breaking him out of it

Thank you bo, I needed that.
    dont let bo down. make it a goal to ask ONE girl for her number this week, thats it, just ONE. than when you do that, throw it away and get another one.

little steps first, you need to realize you DO have OPTIONS. you just not CHOOSING to have them. now go talk to chicks, say HI and runaway, ask for the time, ANYTHING. before you know it you wont have room for them in your phone. trust me.

you should also use positive self-talk... "i am confident",
    I AM cool", "I'm am king shit of turd mountain", "I am sexy", "I am strong", "I am a pimp", "I have the biggest penis in the world" (<--well, thats mine but you can use it if you want )

not necessarily man and he will be joining a frat so that will help alot in breaking him out of it
    you know what a boxer learns how to do to get less "scared" in the ring? he learns how to fight.
    learning how to spit words and throw knuckles are skills, if you lack skills in an area because you lack experience and your NOT scared.. than thats a real problem, the degree of fear is the question, and i think hes joinin a frat to overcome the fear which is good.

you know what a boxer learns how to do to get less "scared" in the ring? he learns how to fight.
    learning how to spit words and throw knuckles are skills, if you lack skills in an area because you lack experience and your NOT scared.. than thats a real problem, the degree of fear is the question, and i think hes joinin a frat to overcome the fear which is good.
    you cant catergorize all shy people as being scared, i am shy to a degree and im not scared of shyt as far as what people think and how i look. im not the type of person to just go up to someone and start a conversation i keep to myself when im by myself and not with friends...doesnt mean im scared by no means

you cant catergorize all shy people as being scared, i am shy to a degree and im not scared of shyt as far as what people think and how i look. im not the type of person to just go up to someone and start a conversation i keep to myself when im by myself and not with friends...doesnt mean im scared by no means
    Maybe your a psychopath? ie Anti-social??

IMO and based on my readings, shy people will be scared of social confrontation therefor they do not put themselves in that situation.

But anway bulldawg_28, you are broken down by society thinking you want monogamy, but you really dont......most humans are not, and % wise you probably wont fall into it, possibly on pct? depression? or too emotionally attached? either way......you'll get over it.....this is what I do whenever shit happens to me.....

Next time when somethng shitty happens, itll feel less shitty since Ive already gone though this, its like SEALS hell week, after theyve stayed for 6 days, awake, 4 hours of sleep total in 6 days......while running 15 miles a day, swimming, paddling an IBS, going through an o-course...then going through the o-course WHILE CARRYING THEIR BOAT!!!!!!!

lil shit like this seems easier.....you'll get over it....

Mizfit is offline Banned
    u keep giving her signals that ur still interested so she is stringing you along just in case.

she gives u attention - when she feels like it.

People only do, what you allow them to do to you. Pretty simple - she has control and she knows it. You even said - "I'm gonna give her a call to tell her i don't wanna have these feelings about her" - BUDDY she knows u do, and that's exactly why she is doing what she is doin.

move on, find another girl and forget about her completely

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Your right - there r different levels of shyness, but unfortunately a lot of people in society connect shyness with low self esteem. Might not be the fact, but it's a hurdle any shy person has to over come.

I'm shy my self - my problem is no one beleives me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    We hung out a little bit on the day I moved into the dorms. We drove to Walmart and shopped for a bit. The whole time she drove I just stared out the window. It still hurt, but I didn't say anything. I saw her a couple times on campus, I went up to her talked with her, gave her a hug, then left when she mentioned about her and her fat greasy bf "using" the room. I saw her at a party, and she was being very flirty with another one of her ex's, but she was being a bitch to me. I was pretty wasted so I said to her "why did you get pissed at me when I wanted to party and you're doing it now?", she said lets not talk about it.

Well anyways, she called me twice last week, but I didnt answer my phone. I saw her once, but I didn't stop to talk to her. She called me twice today and left a not so nice message. Basically she said I don't appreciate being ignored, I know you're probably in class so call me back, you didn't seem to thrilled to see me last week (ran into her going to a buddy's dorm), I don't know the rest..deleted it.

Anybody have an idea why she keeps calling me even when I'm not answering? I'm not answering because I want to be over her. I'm tired of her being the first thing I think of in the morning. I'm sick of having trouble sleeping from thinking about her. Seeing her just brings back the pain, and I'm sick of it.
    I'm not going to read everyone's answer to this, here is my .02....

women hate to be told no.. you are telling her no, she is not good enough for you to spend your energy on, even negative energy is acceptable to most women.. it's sad really..

same goes for sex with women, give it to them, but don't act like you can't live without it.. again.. sad, but true..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Leave it alone and go find some other women, you dont need that drama, you have school to focus on, not some dumb bitch who screwed some hillbilly.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    she is calling u cause ur ignoring her who does she think she is I DONT LIKE BEING IGNORED tell the braud to go pound sand

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    go hump random chick and take pics then mail them to her she will quit calling i PROIMSE!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Sounds as though she constantly needs a backup...and your one of them. Don't fall for it hun.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Mizfit is offline Banned
    He loves her if i recall correctly.

My opinion is get over her - she is over you and just toying with you for fun

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't make someone a priority who has made you an option.

Best advice I have ever heard when it comes to relationships.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101

That is GOOD advice..gonna have to remember that one!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

manc is offline Member
    she's calling you cos your not chasing her.just ignore her,she just wants to keep you hanging on...
    ya gotta play it cool even though your hurtin inside bro

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101

that's one of my lines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information