goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Hillary clinton for president

She's my choice, I just saw on cnn that she is in the lead for the democratic party in 08

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    She's my choice
    Aren't you self employed? Don't you LIKE tax breaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    I don't like that bltch, I'm just seeing who would vote for her. The democrats want to lose I guess, they gave us kerry last time, now hillary wtf? I am impressed with former mayor Giuliani, I think he has a real shot at it, but I don't know about his gun control policies and he is cozy with bush, but I think he will run it the way it should be.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Just when you thought it could'nt get any worse, goddamn there is no hope for this country, all the same people over and over and over again.

That's it, i'm moving to middle earth.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Just when you thought it could'nt get any worse, goddamn there is no hope for this country, all the same people over and over and over again.

That's it, i'm moving to middle earth.
    Can I come with you, I'll split the gas, oh wait I can't afford that

It would help if I actually made some money to benefit from these breaks People are broke like a joke (me too) we need a shot to the economy before we all shoot ourselves in the head from stress

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    you know lewis black said it best when he said the republican party is a party full of bad ideas, and the democratic party is a party full of no ideas.... Dont the dems understand that although she is very bright she is way to polarizing and wont carry any of that states that gore or kerry couldnt carry. she needs those swing states to win and she just wont win them. the only thing she is counting on is that maybe enough people are sick of having a repub in office.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    I don't like that bltch, I'm just seeing who would vote for her. The democrats want to lose I guess, they gave us kerry last time, now hillary wtf? I am impressed with former mayor Giuliani, I think he has a real shot at it, but I don't know about his gun control policies and he is cozy with bush, but I think he will run it the way it should be.
    coulda swore he was a republican

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    you know lewis black said it best when he said the republican party is a party full of bad ideas, and the democratic party is a party full of no ideas.... Dont the dems understand that although she is very bright she is way to polarizing and wont carry any of that states that gore or kerry couldnt carry. she needs those swing states to win and she just wont win them. the only thing she is counting on is that maybe enough people are sick of having a repub in office.

That was kerry's platform hillary is in her own little world where people love her

um gore won those states, its the electoral college(who might i add took an oath that they will vote as to what the people of the state have voted in for the popular vote) that didnt
    Last edited by italianplayboy09; 09-07-2006 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    coulda swore he was a republican
    He is, I should of explained that better. I see how that could be misunderstund.

ok gotcha, but yea he would be the only rep. id vote for b/c i have much respect for him and for what he did with the city of NY. place was a mad house until he arrived

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    ok gotcha, but yea he would be the only rep. id vote for b/c i have much respect for him and for what he did with the city of NY. place was a mad house until he arrived
    That's true, corruption and the mob had such a strangle hold on the city that the economy went to shlt.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Gulianni would make a great president. The evolution of Times Square in the past 25 years thanks to Guilliani as attorney general and mayor is nothing short of miraculous. its one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I still don't like the anti gun thing in new york, most of the other states have a reasonable concealed carry law. (only like 2 states now don't have it, kansas joined the rest of the world just lately even though the "chicy" governor kept going against the majority and kept vetoing it)

biglouie, my buddy went up their and said it was the in place. You are from ny, have you ever been to the gym that lou trained at in pumping iron? or is it gone now?

The democratic party is the party of pessimism. Their who campaign trail, from day one, has always been to bash anything and everything Republicans have implemented, but then you never hear any ideas...

I'm not a Republican, but if I had to vote bilaterally, it would definitely NOT be for Hillary Clinton. I can almost see the broomstick between her legs when she walks....

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    She said that illegal immigrants are the future of America. Anyone who votes for that lesbian needs to have their head examined.

Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    She said that illegal immigrants are the future of America. Anyone who votes for that lesbian needs to have their head examined.
    I was going to say that, but didn't want to here shlt over it Sugar coat it all you want, but it's what people really think about her, right or wrong

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Im not sure who i'm going to vote for. But i dont think it will be her

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Hillary Clinton = The Anti-Christ

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Hillary Clinton = The Anti-Christ
    Umm... I thought this was the Anti-Christ

Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Umm... I thought this was the Anti-Christ

Haha, they should have named it Damien.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I'm def not voting for her. You seriously want a woman running this country?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    The democratic party is the party of pessimism. Their who campaign trail, from day one, has always been to bash anything and everything Republicans have implemented, but then you never hear any ideas...

I'm not a Republican, but if I had to vote bilaterally, it would definitely NOT be for Hillary Clinton. I can almost see the broomstick between her legs when she walks....
    That's probably a penis.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i swear...her position on almost every issue is retarded. And thanks to a nation of idiots who are wrapped up in the two party system bs...it's either vote for her or a "republican". Some day, a libertarian will be elected and the nation will heal

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    i swear...her position on almost every issue is retarded. And thanks to a nation of idiots who are wrapped up in the two party system bs...it's either vote for her or a "republican". Some day, a libertarian will be elected and the nation will heal
    Amen brother. Vote Michael Badnarik or Harry Brown, save this country!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    this would be a great post if we had a political forum..

or if you had posted the link of the article in the News Forum..

oh well..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information