View Poll Results: Does it help you get women?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, absolutely

13 61.90%
  • It scares them away

8 38.10%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I just showed those two pics to my GF, and she said #1 hands down. Women do seem to prefer a more lean looking guy, then a big musclebound monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Women like anything. They think big fat hairy firemen are sexy.
    Read above.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Well for me, I dont care that much about having women all over me. I can say that women like smaller, yet ripped guys. Talking about the 170 lber with a six-pk. I havent been 170 since around high school, so i guess ive lost some attention along the way.

Although, Id rather just have one great woman by my side and be a freaking monster!!!!!!!!!!!! You might not impress as many women, but you scare away that many more men

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Well for me, I dont care that much about having women all over me. I can say that women like smaller, yet ripped guys. Talking about the 170 lber with a six-pk. I havent been 170 since around high school, so i guess ive lost some attention along the way.

Although, Id rather just have one great woman by my side and be a freaking monster!!!!!!!!!!!! You might not impress as many women, but you scare away that many more men

haha yea. being roided out isnt all about getting pretty ladies. its also about intimidating jealous ass little punks. even if another guy doesn't like you much, hel still pretend to like you if he knows you could beat the sh_t out of him

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I just showed those two pics to my GF, and she said #1 hands down. Women do seem to prefer a more lean looking guy, then a big musclebound monster.

Exactly.

Nice body over juiced monster anyday. Any decent lady with sense would tell you that.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, confidence is very important. Therefore if you think you could pick up more ladies then you will. Your self confidence will shine through. Also the reason most guys are with a woman is because woman like all different types. I even know a girl who likes big burly, semi-fat hairy mountain type men. She likes men that remind her of a bear.
    Be happy women like various types. With that in mind some woman will be more attracted to you if you get bigger and some less. Woman and their feelings do not fit in one mold. They like all different types and no matter what you do, you can not have everyone want you. I am sure those super huge guys get more looks (good and bad) everyday.
    If you are concerned about woman, I would not worry about your size. There are all types of body shaped men dating all types of woman. Your body is only going to get you so far and then you are going to have to pick up the slack.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha yea. being roided out isnt all about getting pretty ladies. its also about intimidating jealous ass little punks. even if another guy doesn't like you much, hel still pretend to like you if he knows you could beat the sh_t out of him

fvck ya!!!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4

fvck ya!!!!

haha, it feels good when guys admit that they are afraid of me. but the funny thing is that there is no reason for them to feel that way... unless they intend to provoke sh_t with me

id much rather just get along with everyone... but sometimes it just doesn't work out like that. fools get this idea in their stupid ass heads that they are tough sh_t and then act aggressivly towards other guys.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 5'8", fat as hell now because I haven't been in the gym in a year (almost died from motorcycle wreck) and I'm ugly as all hell... but....

I can pull any chick. Size, muscle, etc. has nothing to do with any of it. In all reality, if you say the right things... panties drop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information