firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member

Montreal Shooting

Just wondering what this world has come too. Whats up with getting and education and leaving home to come back to you're family and friends. I guess we all have to wear a bullet proof vest now?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americ...ing/index.html

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    thats so sad, and so messed up

Scary thing is that this is the third time it happens here...

First time was 15 or so years ago... at the Université de Montréal Polytechnique (engineering school of Montreal University) where Marc Lepine opened fire on campus and was targetting women. The a$$hole couldn't get a date so he took it out on innocent women.

Second time was at Concordia University where Valery Fabrikant, a professor opened fire on other faculty members out of insane jealousy at others more qualified than him getting promoted.

This time some young white male dressed in a black trench coat, punk hairdo and a bunch of piercings and rivets in his face shot students at random...

Fortunately this time the cops reacted very quickly and "neutralized" him... unfortunately he still managed to hurt a dozen kids... 1 just died in surgery an hour or so ago... the others range from minor to critical wounds.

Red

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I was maybe 5 KM from the crime scene but it's unfortunate, as limited the damage was it definitely is not the norm here. When you can walk in downtown at 4am with your GF or even if she is alone without any fear says a lot about safety. Definitly one of the safest cities in the western world, I've been to many. Still have to determine the motive of these cowards....nonetheless the earth keeps rotating, the sun will achieve it's pinnacle and life goes on.

Thread Information