Sup peeps, long time no see. been quite pissed off lately cus of the fiance. First she says she's cool with AAS, then she says she cant handle it, then she's cool, then she freaks out again!!! Then it finally came down to it. First of all she basically made me quit smoking, chewing tobbaco, gets pissed that i work out so much, almost broke up with me cus of buying a crotch rocket ( too dangerous ill kill myself!!) Now she wants me to quit doing AAS (even tho i am more careful than anyone that uses and have researched for quite some time.) This girl is a goodie goodie. she doesnt do ANYTHING. on occasion she'll get "drunk" and act like a 2 year old LITERATLLY. Then she tells me that i am too big now (which i dont think so) and she liked me better when i was skinnier. also she finds me less attractive then she used too. She wants a guy who is PERFECT in her eyes. doesnt do anything against her will. Im so f*cking sick of it. So therfore i started acting like an ass. i hated it and then this morning she called and said she cant do this anymore. I was like, ok sounds good to me. have a nice life! man, sorry to vent im pissed that she's gotta be so dumb. so in the end i picked AAS over her. i guess it was just the fact of everything that added up over the past 3 years. Well, now there is an eligable good looking bachelor back to the board!!!! Hahaha, in a way im kinda happy. BTW, the cycle is going good right now. just ending week 3 and starting week 4 tommorow!