Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: virgin

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    LMFAO !!!!
    your avatar gets better and better everytime!

now if you'll excuse me i need that box of tissue

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    your avatar gets better and better everytime!

now if you'll excuse me i need that box of tissue
    wow another post about nothing to do with the thread, when it is an important issue.

well done.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    HIt some ugly pussy of fat one if you can. pussy is pussy as long as its clean of viruses and diseases.

some of us are in similar positions but we don't start threads complaioning about it

suck it up and keep on truckin'

also... shyness will not get you anywhere... i've learnt the hard way
    you got saggy tits do you??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    umm he is here and trying get some help???

if you dont want to help, please dont make comments like this.

If you read back you will see i edit my post the was offending every one. I did also give advice to seak help.

wow another post about nothing to do with the thread, when it is an important issue.

well done.

hey HEY

i made my contribution

frankly i wouldnt waste my time and money going to a damn psychologist ... useful as it may be i am not going to buy that guy or girl a brand new BMW or put children through college... i can barely pay for it myself

the only way is to learn from mistakes and change attitudes

only recently i have learnt how to behave like a normal person

you got saggy tits do you??
    now im just a skinny ugly mofo with no self confidence

hey HEY

i made my contribution

frankly i wouldnt waste my time and money going to a damn psychologist ... useful as it may be i am not going to buy that guy or girl a brand new BMW or put children through college... i can barely pay for it myself

the only way is to learn from mistakes and change attitudes

only recently i have learnt how to behave like a normal person
    well here is the thing, some people might need help pushing in the right direction, since it is so hard for them.

change of attitude is easier said than done.
    that is why he's here for help.

now im just a skinny ugly mofo with no self confidence
    really?
    you seem to be doing fine?

i was asking if you were like that gentlemen, in the same situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

Don't f uck around.

your life is what you make it. you're still a virgin at 23 because you CHOSE to be one. you will be a virgin until you die if you don't do what is necessary to attract a woman.

get the f uck out there and do what you're insticts tell you to do: survive and replicate. otherwise nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existence.

Get on askmen and start reading all the shit by david deangelo. get a book called "the game" by neil strauss. do something. get off your ass and get laid. it's not hard, honestly.
    you know i am going to buy that book when i have enough money. does chapters sell it in their store??

funny thing is a lot of girls buy this book just to see the many ways guys will try and pick them up

my friend described the 'Grand Master Technique' from that book to me... it was hilarious.. i wonder if it would work...

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    If you read back you will see i edit my post the was offending every one. I did also give advice to seak help.
    fair enough.

really?

im FAR from doing fine

im FAR from doing fine
    so you should be more understanding than most, that sometimes you cannot find an answer and things get really difficult.

really?

ive only started changing recently... i just woek up one day and thought that if i went with the 'norm' of being Mr Agreable, to a certian degree, that conversations would go on longer and people would start liking me.. so far it has worked wonders.. but some people are just impregnable i guess

i dont have any saggy tits tho

and no i will NOT for any fat chick.. about a month ago i had the chance but i did not go with it because it goes against my principle of getting it right.. at least for hte first time

too gay or deeepp?? WOOP DEE DOO then

ive only started changing recently... i just woek up one day and thought that if i went with the 'norm' of being Mr Agreable, to a certian degree, that conversations would go on longer and people would start liking me.. so far it has worked wonders.. but some people are just impregnable i guess

i dont have any saggy tits tho

and no i will NOT for any fat chick.. about a month ago i had the chance but i did not go with it because it goes against my principle of getting it right.. at least for hte first time

too gay or deeepp?? WOOP DEE DOO then
    nope not too gay.
    its called speaking your mind and the truth.
    now thats a better post
    something like that would help the guy.

so you should be more understanding than most, that sometimes you cannot find an answer and things get really difficult.
    i cna be understanding but the thing is that no matter how much advice we give him it is his initiative which will actually set things in motion.

the first step involves actually trying to talk to girls .... and yes its super hard at first... but who cares it has to be done

i get my practice from those online dating service things

i cna be understanding but the thing is that no matter how much advice we give him it is his initiative which will actually set things in motion.

the first step involves actually trying to talk to girls .... and yes its super hard at first... but who cares it has to be done

i get my practice from those online dating service things
    it's kinda like starting out at hte gym really...

you could come on here and get all the info about diet and a good routine etc etc but it is you who has to get your ass to the gym

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Yeah go mega salon, one trick is to get 20 rooms and space a few beds out in different rooms and keep those doors closed all the time (maybe even keep a radio going in those rooms and it will look busy till you can afford more beds.)
    trick of the trade. Better get to be buddies with a electrician and every bed has to have a buck booster for each bed (why they don't come with one I will never know ) You need different level beds to up sale and you should get lotion for 45% BELOW "WHOLESALE". Sunglasses are a god mine. We buy them for $20 a dozen and sell them for $10 each. I can pm you all the best suppliers if you want.
    I will definately shoot you a pm in the future; right now I am overwhelmed with all that's involved with starting a biz from scratch. I am self employed in IT right now but it's franchised, so it was much easier to get into it. as overwhelming as it is though, it's much more satisfying busting through obstacles.

wow more good advice, i dont know where that was earlier on.

it's kinda like starting out at hte gym really...

you could come on here and get all the info about diet and a good routine etc etc but it is you who has to get your ass to the gym
    yeah well look at it, as he is here to get all the information and help.
    from peoples experience.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Am a virgin too....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    you know i am going to buy that book when i have enough money. does chapters sell it in their store??

funny thing is a lot of girls buy this book just to see the many ways guys will try and pick them up

my friend described the 'Grand Master Technique' from that book to me... it was hilarious.. i wonder if it would work...
    You have the wrong idea about that book. Although it alludes to 'techniques', it's more about a guys journey and transformation from an ultimate beta male to an alpha male. it's a very good non-fiction read.

steps which work for me

1) try and find something you can ask openended question to teh girl

2) ask the question

3) carry on conversation

4) try not to say anything stupid... but stupid opening lines work for me sooo

thats my way

i dont do too well at clubs... i prefer working in pubs, libraries, quieter places

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    You have the wrong idea about that book. Although it alludes to 'techniques', it's more about a guys journey and transformation from an ultimate beta male to an alpha male. it's a very good non-fiction read.
    woops i think i m alluding to another book ...

nonetheless it is a good read

but it should be off limits to girls!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    fat girls need love too.
    for real... heres the ultimate game plan buddy and its really really really the best advice i gave myself.. so u look at urself in the mirror and then ur like.. damn im sexy bitch then u set a standard of how hot u are... which is obviously higher then reality.. then u go for girls below urself.. which ofcourse r still great looking and thats ur confidence seald right there!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    ask tai on how to become a ninja

Tell girls your saving your virginity for someone until you get married. LOL you've waited this long might aswell! Girls would like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Tell girls your saving your virginity for someone until you get married. LOL you've waited this long might aswell! Girls would like that too.
    they call it cute and think it's very sweet... but i dont know about the getting laid part the only girl i told that to turned up fat (she was met online) and i didnt want to pursue her

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Find and **** some hoodrats. You start at the bottom of the foodchain then work up and youll gain confidence.

Either that or find a job that makes alot of cash. Pathetic or not girls love $ more than somebodys looks.

+ Make a workout routine for yourself and follow it....Consistancy is the key!
    i couldn't agree with mr. hellmask more...i narrowly evaded graduating without gettin laid. my solution was some ozzy tickets, alcohol, and a fat girl. it did the trick, and like he said before...you gotta start somewhere.

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    ask tai on how to become a ninja
    Dude thats it, ask tai for a ninja suit, that way you will have alot of confidence in yourself, because no girl will be able to see your face, heck i hear that the ninja starter pack come with everything you need to get started, a suit, a ninja sword, some stars, a smoke bomb in case you get a butt ugly fat girl youll be able to disappearr on her, anyways just get in touch with tai to get your starter kit. good luck.
    Last edited by Mike_Huck; 09-13-2006 at 09:00 PM.

thedoctordavo is offline Junior Member
    Ok... you don't have to be fit to get with hotties or any girl for that matter. You don't have to be loaded.. None of that is needed at all. You don't need alcohol. In fact I refuse to have sex with a woman who has had enough alcohol to effect perception in the slightest. After a car accident I was in I lost my job and was working as a barista making 6.50 an hour, I ballooned up to 34% bodyfat at 6'2" 265lbs. And I drove an '88 CRX with half an interior 255k miles and no A/C. Guess what? During the 2 months when I was at my worse I had sex with 4 women 2 of which were models (one swimwear on lingerie).

The first step is supreme confidence. You can take it or leave it. So much confidence that you give the vibe of "So what your a model? Sure your cute but your the one wants me. I don't need you. Any other girl here would die to be with me.". Of course unless your Brad Pitt thats BS. However the whole thing is reversing roles, flrit while acting uninterested. Not to long and they are chasing you.

Theres more too it before I'd advise going after models, however this is where it starts and should get you to the point of banging alot of girls are pretty darn cute.

If you wanted anymore help from me PM me or reply here, and if I'm not around then Message me and I'll come check out the post.

Good Luck buddy.

And Remember "Your the fvcking man" thats all you need to believe

What do you need then?

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    well......i feel better about myself after reading that.....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hangout with me for a day and youll be cured

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    do you live at home?
    I live at home alone.
    I feel a little selfish because I write about my problem on a forum. I should try to find a good psychologist. I am thankful for the advices and replys that you have written.

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    OK like cardio is the answer to your problems. I think not. Go and see a fu-ing doc for your gyno jerk off. There is surgery for that will remove it. You wont to loss weight and put on muscle? Go and see a nutritionist and get a trainer or at the lest buy some books.
    Why do you call me a jerk off? I am doing cardio so I have little bodyfat before I do the surgery.

Do you think that Letro or Nolva could help anything?
    I am not owerweight. My waist and stomach is small but I have fat in my chest and stiff/puffy nipples.
    Last edited by bigeater; 09-14-2006 at 10:20 PM.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeater
    I live at home alone.
    I feel a little selfish because I write about my problem on a forum. I should try to find a good psychologist. I am thankful for the advices and replys that you have written.

naa bro it cool thats what we are here for.. to help eachother and also we don't have to stare at eachother

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    These are the 3 most important ****ing words you will ever here

"act as if"

Watch Boiler room and listen to how ben aflac sais it

"act as if you are the presidident of this ****ing company, act as if you have a 9 incn ++++"

apply that to how you act around woman. dont be somone your not, dont go overboard, but act as if you are worth it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information