taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    just get a ninja outfit sheash..
    WOMEN LOVE MYSTERY MEN!
    what u too good to hide ur fase!?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeater
    I have seen it. Itīs funny. I want to be like the guy that said that he is ugly but he doesn`t care about how he looks. He have high self confidence and can talk to hot girls.

So i see you did not see the move. Thkis is wrong.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I need to go now but thanks alot guys for your replys.
    Cool. But before you go, be thankful that you have eyes that enable you to see your computer screen. Then, be thankful that you have a properly functioning brain that allows you to make decisions. Then after that, be thankful that you have the physical ability that allows you to go where you're about to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Cool. But before you go, be thankful that you have eyes that enable you to see your computer screen. Then, be thankful that you have a properly functioning brain that allows you to make decisions. Then after that, be thankful that you have the physical ability that allows you to go where you're about to go.
    Post edit by Gsxxr

This post was rude and of poor tast. I am sorry if i offended any one. I did not mean any harm to this member.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    No kidding, I full heartedly agree

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    TRude and uncalled for post
    LOL!
    Last edited by G-1000; 09-13-2006 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Rude and uncalled for post

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Rude and uncalled for post
    hahahahaah you know you all were thinking it...

just gsxxr said it
    Last edited by G-1000; 09-13-2006 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Rude and uncalled for post

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Bad post by gsxxr
    You are SO MEAN
    HOW can u LIVE W/ YOUR SELF!!! !
    Last edited by G-1000; 09-13-2006 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Rude and uncalled for post

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Shyt if I was 23 and still a virgin I would pay for it. Then do my plan.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Not being happy with yourself is the perfect recipe for motivation. Cause aint no one gonna come grab you by the hand and do it for you!

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    WAAAAAH! I smell stanko vagina...

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I gotta say it like it is!

a tanning salon would be ideal for me. I am doing the prelimanery research right now. It seems that I would be better off opening a mega-salon (15 or so beds and 3 or 4 booths) and leasing the equipment than opening a smaller salon and buying the equipment out. It's just that the big salons would be my main competition where I live. which sucks. but I am still optimistic.

Yeah go mega salon, one trick is to get 20 rooms and space a few beds out in different rooms and keep those doors closed all the time (maybe even keep a radio going in those rooms and it will look busy till you can afford more beds.)
    trick of the trade. Better get to be buddies with a electrician and every bed has to have a buck booster for each bed (why they don't come with one I will never know ) You need different level beds to up sale and you should get lotion for 45% BELOW "WHOLESALE". Sunglasses are a god mine. We buy them for $20 a dozen and sell them for $10 each. I can pm you all the best suppliers if you want.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join the Navy and say IFX sent ya....JK...but if ya do...say it was me.

Neway, here's what you have to do:

1-Stop feeling sorry for yourself

2-STOP BEING LAZY.

3-Read about nutrition, exercise and so on.

4-Create a diet you can follow and an exercise plan.

5-FOLLOW THEM

6-If your gyno doesnt go away, start saving money for it.

7-Work hard for what you want and you will achieve it, no matter what.

Alot of people have had it easier than you, yes. but life is not fair, not everything happens for a reason, so you either live a misreable life and stay a virgin hermit or you get up, take control of your fate and change your life completely till you're happy with it.

Good luck.

If your BSing, I hate you.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    I donīt have low self-confidence. I think I need to go to a psychologist or someone that can hypnotise me or something.

HYPNOTISE? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!....you don't want some one to hypnotise u then fvck the shit out of u...that's not a good way to loose your virginity...j/j

I'm not a pimp but I started with girls that had cushing for the pushing, then I moved up to the next level and so on....

Have u seen the "40Year Old Virgin" If not then watch it....j/j

dress to impress...,
    be loud and don't be shy...
    Maybe drink about 4-6 beers at the club to loosen up a little...

After u get a thick girl....

Make sure that in your first fvck..... once u nut don't stop and keep going....make your self stay hard then she will be talking about u to her friends...then u fvck her friens too...

Dude this is kinda sad man. I mean shit, wasted time doesnt come back, its only there to kick you in the ass later on.

Use my line I live by and I think you will see the world very differently...
    "Act as if" -Boiler Room

Act as if you own microsoft, act as if you just won the superbowl, act as if you have a 12 inch wang. Who care just be confident, and make yourself out there to be seen.

Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Steroids for this kid? He'd end up beating his dick into oblivion! My wife can barely handle me and I am mild manner while not on. He'll be jabbing it into everything he sees!

Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR25
    HYPNOTISE? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!....you don't want some one to hypnotise u then fvck the shit out of u...that's not a good way to loose your virginity...j/j

I'm not a pimp but I started with girls that had cushing for the pushing, then I moved up to the next level and so on....

dress to impress...,

Make sure that in your first fvck..... once u nut don't stop and keep going....make your self stay hard then she will be talking about u to her friends...then u fvck her friens too...
    Yeah with someone like him, I think thats stupid as hell, depending on alcohol to function well in stressful situation....

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Dude this is kinda sad man. I mean shit, wasted time doesnt come back, its only there to kick you in the ass later on.

Use my line I live by and I think you will see the world very differently...
    "Act as if" -Boiler Room

Act as if you own microsoft, act as if you just won the superbowl, act as if you have a 12 inch wang. Who care just be confident, and make yourself out there to be seen.
    And once reality hits him in the head, he'll be even worse......bad advice.

Dont act like you're successful and powerful, BE successful and powerful.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I am a 23-year old virgin(Loser). I am a virgin because I have bitch tits, small shoulders(rotator cuff problems) and I have at least at least 50 moles. I am also shy. I have almost social anxiety for girls? I have a boring shit job with low payment because I am too shy to go to school and if I go to school I donīt know what to study. I am too depressed to keep and get any friends.
    Thatīs why I am a virgin. I donīt want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything. Do you think that I should be with a prostitute to lose my virginity or that I should save my money and go to a plastic surgery and to a psychologist? Donīt say that I should start go to the gym. I have lifting weights on and off since I was 16 years old and now I focus on cardio to get rid of my chest fat.
    Bro Im going to do you a favor, I would disregard most of what people say because chances are I know and you know the difficult part isnt knowing WHAT to do, its knowing HOW to do it. Not only that, once you know HOW to do it, you have to learn how to ACT it out in REAL life and apply it.
    If and only if you are serious, I WILL point you in the direction.
    I will not pm you, you pm me if your serious. You and only you are the solution to your problems.
    I'm going to tell you to get something, do not research it, do not read about it, do not tell anyone, do not think about it. GET IT. Use it. That is the first step. Shrinks will help, so will other things, but this is something I did, that changed my life, how I see EVERYTHING, how I see MYSELF, and how I see OTHER people. (despite trying EVERYTHING ELSE POSSIBLE first) Its not an overnight cure, but its the most potent thing out there and If you are ready for it It will change your life like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by zipzz
    I'm offended. Is he a moderator?
    Yes, and are you genuinly offended or just upset because he removed your links in the other thread?

which I explained why I believe he removed them.

We have alot of fakers and people who post shit here, so we dont take shit like this lightly, I do believe the guy was sincere though.

Neway I hate gsxxr, cause he thinks the R6 sux

Mike_Huck is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Bro Im going to do you a favor, I would disregard most of what people say because chances are I know and you know the difficult part isnt knowing WHAT to do, its knowing HOW to do it. Not only that, once you know HOW to do it, you have to learn how to ACT it out in REAL life and apply it.
    If and only if you are serious, I WILL point you in the direction.
    I will not pm you, you pm me if your serious. You and only you are the solution to your problems.
    I'm going to tell you to get something, do not research it, do not read about it, do not tell anyone, do not think about it. GET IT. Use it. That is the first step. Shrinks will help, so will other things, but this is something I did, that changed my life, how I see EVERYTHING, how I see MYSELF, and how I see OTHER people. (despite trying EVERYTHING ELSE POSSIBLE first) Its not an overnight cure, but its the most potent thing out there and If you are ready for it It will change your life like nothing else.
    Like your posts man, no BS, no sugar coating just straight up good advice.

keep up the good work

m

Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR25

dress to impress...,

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Like your posts man, no BS, no sugar coating just straight up good advice.

keep up the good work
    thanks bro!! i think fellow man needs to really focus more on helping each other instead of trying to get ahead of each other.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hey man Bo has some pretty solid advice there. You sound really low and it's a bitch when you feel like that. All your problems can be solved with a little hard work on your part. There is plenty of knowledge available here to help you along the way. If you have been training for 6 years and you still have not got a good physique then you are getting something very wrong. It took me 3 years to lose 9 stone of blubber (with great big bitch tits too). So I know it can be done. Now instead of feeling ashamed of my ugly body I am proud enough to have a job as a nude model/Stripper. It turned my life around. You can do the same with HARD WORK. Go for it mate and with your new confidence comes pussy!

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Huck

Come on show some titties, lol dam there's alot of mofos reading this thread.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Listen man it's not what you look like all the time it's all in the rap girls love a guy who is confident and can make them laugh,so you got bitch tits they can be fived there's a doctor in NY who Dave Palumbo said treated him for his gyno and said he is the best,so pick up I beleive it's the last issiue of MD or maybe the one before that where he talks about how to contact the doctor good luck.

And I would definetly see a doctor it sounds like you probably have a social disorder of some sort it can be treated with meds so relax man.

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    stop with all the bs about being shy, honestly wht do u have to lose? Being shy is usually about the fear of a consequence, but in your case if you dont just stop giving a shit about wht mite happen and actually approach someone your just going to be left with the horrible consequence tht is your life -->ie. no girl, no friends. don't really see wht u have to lose here, as you said urself you have no friends, no education, a low-end job: from this, how is approaching ppl going to make things worse?

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    lol, this is the funniest thing i have read allday...... except if it is true and ole dude has someserious issues.....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Shy? Why?
    Cause you care about what others see you as?

Dude other people have their own shit to worry about. If i worked with you I wouldnt give a shit about your bitch tits or you dalmation-esque moles. If you are a cool kid, thatd be all that matters. Networking is a wonderful thing. You make one friend and then make more friends through that friend ad so on and so on.

Its kind of like the 1st day at a new school. Its intimidating for like the first day but thats it.
    LMFAO !!!!

Blog Entries
    Yes i am.

What are you offended by?

If you read my posts before this one you will see I gave him a lot of advice. Yes some was breaking his ball some was not. This is what you call tough love. Some people need a rude awakening. And I think he got one from this thread.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    if you dont like the life you live change your doing everything all wrong if your not happy do the oppostie then

I am a 23-year old virgin(Loser). I am a virgin because I have bitch tits, small shoulders(rotator cuff problems) and I have at least at least 50 moles. I am also shy. I have almost social anxiety for girls? I have a boring shit job with low payment because I am too shy to go to school and if I go to school I donīt know what to study. I am too depressed to keep and get any friends.
    Thatīs why I am a virgin. I donīt want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything. Do you think that I should be with a prostitute to lose my virginity or that I should save my money and go to a plastic surgery and to a psychologist? Donīt say that I should start go to the gym. I have lifting weights on and off since I was 16 years old and now I focus on cardio to get rid of my chest fat.

After reading that I feel better about myself.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andorious
    stop with all the bs about being shy, honestly wht do u have to lose? Being shy is usually about the fear of a consequence, but in your case if you dont just stop giving a shit about wht mite happen and actually approach someone your just going to be left with the horrible consequence tht is your life -->ie. no girl, no friends. don't really see wht u have to lose here, as you said urself you have no friends, no education, a low-end job: from this, how is approaching ppl going to make things worse?
    Very well said man totally agree

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you are offended by a post. Click on the report button and report the post.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i do believe you can get some help.
    speak to a proffesional psychologist.
    no you dont need plastic sugery, but you do need confidents.
    stay working hard on your body,eat well, over time it should pay off.

as for the moles, you might have to check them with the doctor, some might actually be dangerous to keep because the cause of skin cancer and so on.

as for the prostitue no i dont think you should go with one, i think you want your first time to be a fun enjoyable time

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    speak to a proffesional psychologist.
    Agreed
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

Angry

some of us are in similar positions but we don't start threads complaioning about it

suck it up and keep on truckin'

also... shyness will not get you anywhere... i've learnt the hard way

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    It's called tough love. If someone dont get on his ass he will never do any thing about his problems. And at that point he might as well jump and quit wasting space on earth.
    umm he is here and trying get some help???

if you dont want to help, please dont make comments like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information