aadrenaline is offline Banned

Unhappy surgery on friday!

k friday i go in for umbilical hernia surgery

this is my 1st time going for surgery....let me let you know how much i hate the hospital...ive never broken a bone or got stiches before..well i have broken my hand and needed stiches but refused cause i hate it that much....so i was supposed to go in for pre-surgery screening like 4 days ago but layed in bed hiding under the blankets cause i had no care in the world to go....they call every morning at 8am and today they finally got me and i HAVE TO go tommorow for blood work and blah blah..i dont want to waaaaah okay the big baby is done for now

XmotorX is offline Junior Member
    My dad had that surgery too, and he hates needles and stuff but he made it out ok. Haha. Just suck it up, and go. You'll be grateful later.

Oh and for the record I feel you. I've never done anything either and stay as far away as possible. Easier to tell you to do it right? Haha

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XmotorX
    My dad had that surgery too, and he hates needles and stuff but he made it out ok. Haha. Just suck it up, and go. You'll be grateful later.

needles dont bother me

but the doc said its really simple im in and out so im not going under(thank god) id rather them jab me with a needle make me numb and let me watch them cut me, he said its probably only going to be 1 stitch.

Haha. Ya I wouldn't like that either it's kinda eerie to think about. But think of it this way, soon after you can go back to lifting big heavy stuff. Haha

Thread Information