stewie is offline Associate Member

12 shot in my college 2day

damn
    thank god i didnt go
    u can check it on yahoo, 12 shot when a guy stormed in the cafteria with a rifle and started shotting people randomly, never expected such thing to happen, i guess no school for this week

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why did it happen ?

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    i seen it on news b4. killed himself too i believe

are you talking about the shootings at Dawson College in Montreal ?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    At least 20 wounded, 6 critical. Some mohawk dude with a rifle came in blasting. Although the police initially said he killed himself, they just came on and confirmed the fact he was shot and killed by the SWAT members on scene.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    are you talking about the shootings at Dawson College in Montreal ?
    yea !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    i seen it on news b4. killed himself too i believe
    he was shot
    man i was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stewie
    he was shot
    man i was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought u didnt go

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i thought u didnt go

lol i did
    just came back
    me and some freinds had to go see what happened
    the scene is full of cops

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    jesus this is such a sick world

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    just saw this on TV in UK. Man that is not good.

i feel sorry for my freinds
    they must be terrified

i bet there gonna put metal detectors from now on
    that would suck bigtime

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Yah i ehard it all over The Toronto news too

chest6 is offline Banned
    thats some crazy shit..

Quote Originally Posted by stewie
    i bet there gonna put metal detectors from now on
    that would suck bigtime
    Nah, the administrator was on TV a while ago saying there is no way he'll allow Dawson to be turned into a fortress. He won't let the shooter "win" by changing everyones ways.

I'm glad to hear that.

Red

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Was there a reason behind the shooting or was the guy just nuts?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Yeah, I'd day he was just nuts...

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...4/1838464.html

Gunman's blog paints dark portrait
    By LAUREN KRUGEL

(CP) - In an online blog, Kimveer Gill includes a photo of a tombstone with his name printed on it - below it the phrase: "Lived fast died young. Left a mangled corpse."

The blog, posted on an online hub of goth culture, paints a dark portrait of the 25-year-old man published reports have identified as the trenchcoat-wearing gunman who opened fire on students at Montreal's Dawson College Wednesday, killing one and injuring 19 others.

Gill's image gallery, which contains more than 50 photos, depicts the young man in various poses holding a Baretta CX4 Storm semi-automatic rifle and donning a long black trenchcoat and combat boots.

"His name is Trench. you will come to know him as the Angel of Death," he wrote on his vampirefreaks.com profile.

"He is not a people person. He has met a handfull (sic) of people in his life who are decent." But he writes that he finds the vast majority to be "worthless, no good, kniving, betraying lieing (sic), deceptive."

The last of Gill's six journal entries Wednesday was posted at 10:41 a.m, about two hours before the gunmen was shot dead after the

college shooting.

In the latest one, Gill extols the virtues of a morning quaff of whisky. Other posts Wednesday deal with topics as mundane as dry contact lenses, purple freezies, and eating eggs and toast for breakfast.

It is not clear when the photographs were posted.

The blog's prominent photo shows a close up of Gill curled into the fetal position, his intense brown eyes peering into the camera from between his bent knees.

"Rock and Roll baby!" reads the caption below another photo, tongue outstretched, holding up a black semi-automatic weapon with one hand and making the sign of the devil with another.

"I think I have an obbsetion (sic) with guns . . . muahahaha," is the inscription below another picture of Gill aiming the barrel of the gun at the camera.

"Anger and hatred simmers within me," said another caption below a head shot of Gill grimacing.

The site also has lengthly lists of likes and dislikes. On the "likes" list are: first-person-shooter video games, "Super Psycho Maniacs roaming the streets freely," massacres, trenchcoats, destruction and "crushing my enemies skulls."

He also shows a penchant for semi-automatic handguns, combat shotguns, sawed-off shotguns, assault rifles and myriad other weapons.

He dislikes: "The world and everything in it."

"But to be more specific," he continues, he hates jocks, preps, country music, Hip Hop, "all those who oppose my rule."

Gill seems to harbour particular disdain for authority, including police, "all the government on Earth," "bible-thumping know-it-alls" and God.

Gills list of favourite music groups is a who's who of heavy metal: Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, Iron Maiden, Danzig and Metallica, but only the "old stuff."

His favourite movies list includes mostly gory horror films. He enjoys violent video games including the controversial "Postal," a first-person shooter game, in which the protagonist goes on a killing spree while completing everyday errands.

A questionnaire on the blog reveals both banal and disturbing insights into Gill's life.

He likes drinking, owns 300 CDs, prefers Burger King over MacDonalds and says "heavy metal rules."

He writes that he is 6-foot-1, was born in Montreal and is of Indian heritage. His weakness is laziness and he fears nothing. A goal he'd like to achieve by the end of the year is to stay alive.

However, responding to the question, "How do you want to die?" Gill replied "like Romeo and Juliet - or in a hail of gunfire."

At this point they are saying he wasn't even a student there. Nobody can figure out why he choose that college as a target, it's not even close to where he lived (his house is less than 5 miles from mine).

Red

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that's terrible that things like that happen. HONESTLY, I'm not trying to be sappy or whatever but WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the shooter lived in my neighborhood and actually he was living next door to my best friend

now there 20 police cars, and 100 of cops searching his house

weird, they ve been living there for years and my friend swear he never never ever saw that dude, only his mom and sister

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Thats crazy as hell, someone where i live, near St.Louis started shooting and i think they killed him, this happened today or yesterday, they said the kid visited a website called vampirefreaks, they show him holdin a gun or that might have been the Canadian shooting.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Nah, the administrator was on TV a while ago saying there is no way he'll allow Dawson to be turned into a fortress. He won't let the shooter "win" by changing everyones ways.

I'm glad to hear that.

Red
    Me to. This is an isolated incident, albeit unfortunate life goes on. It is a very cosmopolitan cegep with many Jews, few Arabs, Haitians, caucasians etc. I first thought may be race or gang related. Seems like this Gill character is some Indian or Tamil origin

Dawson was the college I went to as well. AKA:Party Central

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    what a chode. im glad he died

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Me to. This is an isolated incident, albeit unfortunate life goes on. It is a very cosmopolitan cegep with many Jews, few Arabs, Haitians, caucasians etc. I first thought may be race or gang related. Seems like this Gill character is some Indian or Tamil origin

Dawson was the college I went to as well. AKA:Party Central
    I went to John Abbott Country Club now THAT was party central! I spent more time wasted in the pubs in Ste-Anne than in class

But seriously, I guess being a random shooting, it could have happened anywhere. Had it been a gang related shooting, I would have expected it to happen at Vanier... (back in the 80's there were actual gang fights there, my GF at the time was a student at Vanier)

I'm just hoping we don't get too many copy-cat arseholes pulling off the same crap in the weeks to come.

Red

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    I work at FSU as an administrator, I'm also a student here....we had a nut about a month ago completely wasted chasing his g/f around one of our buildings with a loaded pistol of some sort....got covered up tho, i only heard about it cause there was an email sent out to all the administrative personel to be on the lookout for him, dont know why, you'd think they would have put him in jail...he got off some how though

oh and a remark about party schools....Florida State University definately blows away any other school on the planet with parties =P

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox
    I work at FSU as an administrator, I'm also a student here....we had a nut about a month ago completely wasted chasing his g/f around one of our buildings with a loaded pistol of some sort....got covered up tho, i only heard about it cause there was an email sent out to all the administrative personel to be on the lookout for him, dont know why, you'd think they would have put him in jail...he got off some how though

oh and a remark about party schools....Florida State University definately blows away any other school on the planet with parties =P
    hey i don't doubt it's a good party school but everybody knows that University of Colorado's the best

I went to John Abbott Country Club now THAT was party central! I spent more time wasted in the pubs in Ste-Anne than in class

But seriously, I guess being a random shooting, it could have happened anywhere. Had it been a gang related shooting, I would have expected it to happen at Vanier... (back in the 80's there were actual gang fights there, my GF at the time was a student at Vanier)

I'm just hoping we don't get too many copy-cat arseholes pulling off the same crap in the weeks to come.

Red
    Country Club?
    You make it sound as though equestrian, polo and cricket were the norm.

In all honesty, I dont want to downplay, seem insolent or disregard the loss of life but I must say casulaties and collateral damage was minimized. Not sure how much was due to the police but they did a good job.

Country Club?
    You make it sound as though equestrian, polo and cricket were the norm.
    Hee hee well, the official Abbott acronym was "JACC" (John Abbott College CEGEP), so the bookstore had t-shirts made with a martini glass on it and John Abbott Country Club written on it. (remember Abbott is in Ste-Annes by lake St-Louis, with the boardalk next to it, pubs, golf clubs, the Arboretum...)

In all honesty, I dont want to downplay, seem insolent or disregard the loss of life but I must say casulaties and collateral damage was minimized. Not sure how much was due to the police but they did a good job.
    Casualties were low considering this nut cases arsenal and willingness to use it, the cops did an EXCELLENT job. I work for Montreal FD and I spoke to one of my cop buddies last night, he was there.

He said the first cops on scene arrived in seconds, they were litterally down the street going to another call) and went in right away without waiting for the SWAT team.

Apparently thats new new procedure in those cases since they got owned so bad at the Polytech and ConU when they did nothing while waiting for the SWAT team and the shooters kept on killing people.

He told me it was simple patrol cops who went in and "neutralized" him. He then finished the job himself. Darn good thing, saves us the cost of a trial and life in prison (why didn't Fabrikant off himself after ConU? That waste of air is costing us millions!)

Red

Hee hee well, the official Abbott acronym was "JACC" (John Abbott College CEGEP), so the bookstore had t-shirts made with a martini glass on it and John Abbott Country Club written on it. (remember Abbott is in Ste-Annes by lake St-Louis, with the boardalk next to it, pubs, golf clubs, the Arboretum...)

Casualties were low considering this nut cases arsenal and willingness to use it, the cops did an EXCELLENT job. I work for Montreal FD and I spoke to one of my cop buddies last night, he was there.

He said the first cops on scene arrived in seconds, they were litterally down the street going to another call) and went in right away without waiting for the SWAT team.

Apparently thats new new procedure in those cases since they got owned so bad at the Polytech and ConU when they did nothing while waiting for the SWAT team and the shooters kept on killing people.

He told me it was simple patrol cops who went in and "neutralized" him. He then finished the job himself. Darn good thing, saves us the cost of a trial and life in prison (why didn't Fabrikant off himself after ConU? That waste of air is costing us millions!)

Red

The latest I read was that after being shot in the arm or leg by police he shot himself. So basically he did society a favor and exterminated himself. Instead of shooting himself he could have killed scores of other people.
    Sad nonetheless.....why people come to this conclusion in life

Thread Information