Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    You could just go over to her appartment, tie her up and question her why she didn't answer the phone?
    Women love that shit........

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Blah well actually, If I think someone loses interest I lose it too not get more interested, so I dont even wanna talk to her or go out with her now.

If she comes in and says something Ill talk to her, if not well sucks for her.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    You could just go over to her appartment, tie her up and question her why she didn't answer the phone?
    Women love that shit........
    Dude, I told ya they say kindnapping, rape, etc....

NO

Surprise GETAWAYS!!!! and SURPRISE SEX!

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Blah well actually, If I think someone loses interest I lose it too not get more interested, so I dont even wanna talk to her or go out with her now.

If she comes in and says something Ill talk to her, if not well sucks for her.
    ya, I'm the same way actually.
    This one chick digged me last school year (called me and told me yadda yadda) and we went out a couple times and then it seems like it just stopped. Now I could care less if I saw her again.

[QUOTE=IronFreakX]Dude, I told ya they say kindnapping, rape, etc....

NO

Surprise GETAWAYS!!!! and SURPRISE SEX![QUOTE]

Well, so her friends came over, and they found out that I was the guy she was talking about and she said you're the hot guy with the big dick lol....and then she said we ****ed in the back of the store

Well I said the big dick part was true, the ****ing was not, she said that this girl was a slut had tons of **** buddies and shit, then called her and said that we ****ed...ummm okay, childish shit I dont like.

So Im still hanging on cause i wanna **** her but shes 18 and most of em are childish bitches.

So anyway, Next day she tells my co-worker Im an asshole lol, then she comes in at night, then i tell her to come here, she does and I explain what happened and she said that wasnt true and shit (I dunno who to believe although she did say she slept with one person only and was looking for a relationship before this shit started).

SO we kept talking, then, she just said nvm It was a misunderstanding and hugged me...wtf HUGGED ME?? Im not her brother....so I Slid my hand around her waist and to her shirt right under her boobs and she moved away then I pulled her and kissed her, kissed back then she smiled a bit and said she had to go.

Then I told her Id call her, I did that night her friend answered said she was in the shower and then going to sleep after this, so I told her yeah ok and hung up.

And she hasnt called or anything......

I dont get that shit now I just wanna **** her and get it over with......but Im not calling her LOL, I have no idea what the **** is going on with her...

ANy insight?

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    lololol Whoa!

Leave her a text
    yeh bro... leave her a text so u know she knows u been calling.. heaps of times it dosnt show the number even if i have them in my phone.. i really wouldnt say hey.. she knows i been calling and hasnt got back to me **** it.. i would just say hey..anything coulda happend ill leave her a text and then i know she will know

She KNOWS I called her cause she said something about me calling her 2 times that night, when I was wondering why the **** she told everyone I ****ed her........or her friend did....

SO she knows I called her.......and no I dont have a cellphone.....this is ****ing with my head...damnit lol.....

slob is offline Member
    They are more trouble than they are worth

Foskamink is offline Banned
    hold up sorry i didnt read page 2 before i posted that before.. she has many **** buddys? dude run as far as u can... im sorry if im just a changed man but run... do a real relationship... run far from this skank..

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    hold up sorry i didnt read page 2 before i posted that before.. she has many **** buddys? dude run as far as u can... im sorry if im just a changed man but run... do a real relationship... run far from this skank..
    No no, her said she did, and she told me nah and 1st time I talked to her she said she wasnt looking for 1 night stand or nething just a relationship.

Well, thing is I HATE RELATIONSHIPS Im not looking for one, I dont want one EVER...Im the one who has alot of fvck buddies, maybe her too I dont know.....I dont care....I just wanna fvck her and then not call her again.....

Superhuman is offline Banned
    just go on with your life and find other fvck buddies and forget about her. if she ends up coming on to u great, if not then who cares!

That's what Im doing man.....

I get hit on alot everyday by women AND men at work ugly and hot so I'm not worrying about getting laid.

Im not calling her again thats for sure, if she calls and wants to ****...yeah....if not screw it...I dont care.

Im just wondering, what the hell was going in her mind during this time....damn

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Im just wondering, what the hell was going in her mind during this time....damn
    probably nothing! I had the exact same problem with a younger girl back in colorado. She wanted to play these games and said she wanted to f*ck me and stuff and the next day she would act like she's not interested, then next day she's down to hook up again! the only reason i kept pursuing her was because she was SMOKIN HOT but after a while i got tired of it and told her to go f*ck herself and hit her friend instead

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    probably nothing! I had the exact same problem with a younger girl back in colorado. She wanted to play these games and said she wanted to f*ck me and stuff and the next day she would act like she's not interested, then next day she's down to hook up again! the only reason i kept pursuing her was because she was SMOKIN HOT but after a while i got tired of it and told her to go f*ck herself and hit her friend instead
    HAHA stupid bitch!

I dont think this one is any different......her friends are disgusting...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information