Thread: ****ing Women

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

****ing Women

So many know my whole women story... well We're kinda talkin again, like every day, she was up last weekend, we kissed n stuff she said that she cant promise anything and I said I damn well know, anywayz.... well tonight she told me shes going to a wedding with her best guy friend.. doesnt really bother me...but I got pissy none the less... well she through out the "it doesnt matter ESPECIALLY since we're not together RIGHT now" then said it wouldnt matter if I went with ashley ( a girl I've grown up with since I was 4).... and then I said "well then I can do whatever I please with any girl then right" and then shes like "well you just ruined every chance of me coming up tomorrow"

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    well tonight she told me shes going to a wedding with her best guy friend.. doesnt really bother me...but I got pissy none the less... well she through out the "it doesnt matter ESPECIALLY since we're not together RIGHT now" then said it wouldnt matter if I went with ashley ( a girl I've grown up with since I was 4).... and then I said "well then I can do whatever I please with any girl then right" and then shes like "well you just ruined every chance of me coming up tomorrow"

men like to gamble.. stuff like that will make or break u... success is ur only option. keep going.. ur 3 steps back.. but atleast ur not 4

stuball is offline Banned
    So many know my whole women story... well We're kinda talkin again, like every day, she was up last weekend, we kissed n stuff she said that she cant promise anything and I said I damn well know, anywayz.... well tonight she told me shes going to a wedding with her best guy friend.. doesnt really bother me...but I got pissy none the less... well she through out the "it doesnt matter ESPECIALLY since we're not together RIGHT now" then said it wouldnt matter if I went with ashley ( a girl I've grown up with since I was 4).... and then I said "well then I can do whatever I please with any girl then right" and then shes like "well you just ruined every chance of me coming up tomorrow"
    So she can do what she wants and you cant ??? That pussy is holding you hostage get on with you life..

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    So she can do what she wants and you cant ??? That pussy is holding you hostage get on with you life..
    my friend did it to his x gf it was stupid.. u know the whole he broke up with her.. but she cant see other guys just incase he wants to come back when he pleases... not really related but kinda simular in stupidity

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    So she can do what she wants and you cant ???
    I don't think that's it. Its just the fact he made the comment. Also going to a wedding isn't really the same as saying i can do anything with any girl.

If you really want it to work you going to have to bite your tongue sometimes. If it really doesn't bother you that she is going to the wedding then don't make comments about it. Its sounds like you were looking for an argument. If it did bother i don't blame you for letting her know i does.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I don't think that's it. Its just the fact he made the comment. Also going to a wedding isn't really the same as saying i can do anything with any girl.

If you really want it to work you going to have to bite your tongue sometimes. If it really doesn't bother you that she is going to the wedding then don't make comments about it. Its sounds like you were looking for an argument. If it did bother i don't blame you for letting her know i does.
    i agree

Wow... thats wisdom right there !!

Wow... thats wisdom right there !!
    i been through a lot with women. Unfortunately. Some times you have to choose do you want to win an argument or be with her. I hope it works out for you.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 09-24-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Say what you say
    But give me that bomb beat from Dre
    Let me serenade the streets of L.A.
    From Oakland to Sacktown

i hope that helps :\

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Iam just wondering..i don't know anything about your sit, but how come your gf is going out with some other guy to a wedding? Do you have an open relationship? Usually at weddings there is drinking and dancing and who knows what might happen, especially with alcohol and women, lol! I don't know of many men that would have their girls go to some wedding with another man, even if they are supposedly just "friends". If you went out with some other girl (not some childhood friend) your gf didn't know, how would she feel about that? Maybe she's subconciously wanting a threesome.?

She said she's takin a date ( first thats a kick in the nuts ) Than when he says he's gonna do what he wants, she throws in, now im not coming up, to me thats balls...Or maybe he can just sit back and wait for her, while she dates half the town, he said the right thing and her true colors came out.. Dude im 44 been through this a million times, fvck her best friend and get on with your life...

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Maybe she's subconciously wanting a threesome.?
    maybe 18 is too young to understand... but that would have never in a billiob years crossed my mind

fvck her best friend and get on with your life...
    id go for the mum not the friend

She said she's takin a date ( first thats a kick in the nuts ) Than when he says he's gonna do what he wants, she throws in, now im not coming up, to me thats balls...Or maybe he can just sit back and wait for her, while she dates half the town, he said the right thing and her true colors came out.. Dude im 44 been through this a million times, fvck her best friend and get on with your life...
    Well according to his post he said she is going to a wedding with her best guy friend. So he never mentioned the word date and its not some random dude she just meet. I'm also assuming if he was in a relationship with her for a while he probably knows her best guy friend.

big staley is offline Junior Member
    take it from i guy that is married with two kids if your having problems know thin run like hell and dont look back.

i been through a lot with women. Unfortunately. Some times you have to choose do you want to win an argument or be with her. I hope it works out for you.
    I still stand by this. And its a question only you can answer. How much do you want to get back with her?

Well according to his post he said she is going to a wedding with her best guy friend. So he never mentioned the word date and its not some random dude she just meet. I'm also assuming if he was in a relationship with her for a while he probably knows her best guy friend.
    Not one girl i dated had a guy best friend, it just woudnt happen unless he's gay, then i still would be catious, this is just typical realtionship bullsh!t, i respect you opinon, but he's gotta work it out or get out..

Not one girl i dated had a guy best friend, it just woudnt happen unless he's gay, then i still would be catious, this is just typical realtionship bullsh!t, i respect you opinon, but he's gotta work it out or get out..
    I agree he has to decide what she is worth to him. And he truly wants to work it out sometimes you have to bite your tongue. trust me tongue has scars from biting.

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Iam just wondering..i don't know anything about your sit, but how come your gf is going out with some other guy to a wedding? Do you have an open relationship? Usually at weddings there is drinking and dancing and who knows what might happen, especially with alcohol and women, lol! I don't know of many men that would have their girls go to some wedding with another man, even if they are supposedly just "friends". If you went out with some other girl (not some childhood friend) your gf didn't know, how would she feel about that? Maybe she's subconciously wanting a threesome.?
    A: her and the guy dont drink (due to religion).. B: the guy ( Jordan) 's family are going... and shes a virgin with high moral standards

I hear ya.. I know one thing shes waiting for me to show her, is that I can be more trusting and not so controlling.... and according to all my friends.. I am wayy to much of both of those things.... Soo im just going to stop caring well stop showing I care to a certain extent.. not be jelous etc

big staley is offline Junior Member
    A person never really changes tho,and what ever your problem with here is its always going to be a prolem and ether you live with that or get out of there and ill tell you the longer you live with it the more you will want to cut her up slow with a butter knife trust me.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Just why in the **** do you enjoy playing these BS 4 year old games with this chick? Jesus man, grow a pair of balls and go find another chick. They are dime a dozen.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Just why in the **** do you enjoy playing these BS 4 year old games with this chick? Jesus man, grow a pair of balls and go find another chick. They are dime a dozen.
    shes not though dude.. yea we're going through a hard time... but im still hanging on, and I want to be with her.. plain and simple..

A: her and the guy dont drink (due to religion).. B: the guy ( Jordan) 's family are going... and shes a virgin with high moral standards
    Your in deep sh!t !!!!!! At least you think she's still a virgin...Sorry bro but your in for a life time of heart ache ...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    shes not though dude.. yea we're going through a hard time... but im still hanging on, and I want to be with her.. plain and simple..
    This acutally worked for my friend..
    but it took him dating 3 chicks simulateniously, and telling her he wasn't gonna take her bullshi games anymore..

well finally his old gf left the guy she left him for, and told him "U win, u finally made me jelous enough"
    and so supposedly they're back together again, for now atleast.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

How old are you both? I say cut your loses and run..to many people spend years playing these BS games holding onto something that does'nt work. To each their own..i learned from that shit.
    ***No source checks!!!***

How old are you both? I say cut your loses and run..to many people spend years playing these BS games holding onto something that does'nt work. To each their own..i learned from that shit.
    It took me 15 years of on and off bullsh!t, to wake the fvck up, its unfourtunate that i toutured every girl after that !!! The funny thing is now she cant even put gas in her car no less pay the rent or feed her two kids, she comes to my house for money like a homeless person always askin for something, if it wasent for her kids id throw her out a fvckin window !!! Im lookin to buy my third house and shes gonna be in a shelter ... PAYBACK IS A MOTHER FVCKER !!!

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Oh, this wasn't brought up in your posts till now, so i had no idea. Then i guess you have nothing to worry about right.? Im guessing that you have to be somewhat worried or you wouldn't have bothered to post this thread. Maybe she has no intensions of doing anything with this friend, but then again, since she is a virgin, then it could be that she is either testing herself or possibly looking at differet men for a permanent partner. Maybe this "friend" and his parents think she is a good match.? It could also be that she is just going to a wedding with a friend, but there are too many variables that we don't know about to be assuming. Iam just using these as "what ifs". You know her more then anyone else, so you really have to take what you know about your relationship and figure out if this is whats going thru her mind. She is 18? If you two are that young, maybe you should be just dating instead of being in a commited relationship. Imo 18-28yrs is too young for commitments. She maybe going thru the phase where girls will go out with more than one person untill they find that "right one". Iam not saying this to discourage you, but you did say in your first post that she said she can not make any promises, so what does that sound like to you? Many times girls that are that young are testing the waters, even if there is no actual "sex" involved.
    Last edited by mick-g; 09-26-2006 at 06:18 PM.

I'm not talking about your personal relationship. But it seems like a few guys advice is to leave her. I See that a lot on gf threads. Don't you guys think people are just giving up on relationships to easy.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    I'm not talking about your personal relationship. But it seems like a few guys advice is to leave her. I See that a lot on gf threads. Don't you guys think people are just giving up on relationships to easy.
    nah, either get what you want or leave, or for that matter, get what u want and then leave and get what u want again somewhere else...dont play games, its garbage, any chick that wants to play games can go play by herself or another sucker that will put up with it, i dont want to nor will i ever deal with chicks playin stupid games again

carguy_z28 is offline Banned
    Man, if shes wanting to go with some other guy, "friend" or not, then she oviously doesnt want you there, so say fu*k her, move on and find someone that wants to be with YOU.

Thread Information