Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    haha, yep. thats the way most of us are. nothing will ever be good enough, regardless of what we achieve
    Its definitely a big motivator. Sometimes it can be a problem though, I can't seem to ever be satisfied with my size. I swear sometimes i get frustrated in the gym. I need some test....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant_of_Death412
    if u meet me in da back ally and u make it out, u is big. tyson went inta much back allys and always cummed outa dem. he big. haha dats how we deside if sum 1 b big where i com from.
    Instead of big lets talk about retarded. You get my vote !!!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    Its definitely a big motivator. Sometimes it can be a problem though, I can't seem to ever be satisfied with my size. I swear sometimes i get frustrated in the gym

yea i suppose. but honestly there came a point when i totally stopped caring how i felt. all that matters to me is how i look

but there are times when i get incredibly depressed that im not bigger. what can ya do though?

i think il hit up another 20-30 heavy cycles over the course of the next 15 years. maybe il eventually be content, or at least approach feeling content

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    In my opinion nobody who is under 6 feet tall is big
    im 5'11 and 290... but if ur 6ft ur BIGGER THAN ME

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Pics tai!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea i suppose. but honestly there came a point when i totally stopped caring how i felt. all that matters to me is how i look

but there are times when i get incredibly depressed that im not bigger. what can ya do though?

i think il hit up another 20-30 heavy cycles over the course of the next 15 years. maybe il eventually be content, or at least approach feeling content
    Hell ya bro. I've got goals, and won't stop until I hit them. Then I'll just make new ones and strive for those. I just get so damn impatient, and I can't start using AAS for another 2 years which adds to the frustration!!

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i think when you hang around people that are bigger than you you feel more motivated to get bigger or when you think you are big you dont have that burning desire. I try to associate myself with people who have the same goals in bodybuilding so that we insult each other tell each other were skinny bitches, psychologically for some reason this works.

i heard when dorian was training for the O he would wear full sweatsuit becuase he didnt want anyone to tell him how good he looked. Made him work harder to achieve his goals.

rake922 is offline Banned
    I never said I was big

your 6'2 and by your definition YOU are BIG or capable of becomming BIG whereas i .. who is just a lil 5'11 will never equate to someone who is 1 inch taller

Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    Hell ya bro. I've got goals, and won't stop until I hit them. Then I'll just make new ones and strive for those. I just get so damn impatient, and I can't start using AAS for another 2 years which adds to the frustration!!

exactly bro. thats what its all about

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    i heard when dorian was training for the O he would wear full sweatsuit becuase he didnt want anyone to tell him how good he looked. Made him work harder to achieve his goals.
    Shit, thats half the reason I wear cutoffs in the gym. It's motivating to see the muslces when they are pumped. I swear I disappear in my clothes

i will agree with you on that one, i get the best pumps when i can see my muscles. I always have a shirt shortage in the winter becuase i turn them all into cutoff in the summer

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Dude post some pics thats ****in huge.

you know whats kinda funny?

today in class i was looking at this one dude that was obviously roided out to all hell, feeling depressed that im not as big as he is. but when i came home i looked in the mirror, and when i put my arm in the same position that guy had his, i saw im very close to that size.

fu_k it though, its still not enough. i need to double the size of my shoulders and back. then i can focus on getting my arms bigger

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Dude post some pics thats ****in huge.
    plz im fat and camera shy...

rake922 is offline Banned
    plz im fat and camera shy...
    what size pants you wear Tai

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    what size pants you wear Tai
    38's fit nicely
    but i have HUGE hips/waist
    when i was low 200's single digit BF i was 34/35 .. when i shudda been BY NORMAL PEOPLE SIZES a 32 or lower

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    LOL!

Thought I'd stumbled across a female forum again.

(Sorry!)

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Carlos, I understand where you're coming from.. I find myself wondering if ppl are joking when they make comments about being big or what not.. I look in the mirror and see an average guy with an o.k. build.. When you hit 240 you'll still not be satisfied.. I thought when I hit 220 I'd be cool but 220 is here and I don't feel any different

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Carlos, I understand where you're coming from.. I find myself wondering if ppl are joking when they make comments about being big or what not.. I look in the mirror and see an average guy with an o.k. build.. When you hit 240 you'll still not be satisfied.. I thought when I hit 220 I'd be cool but 220 is here and I don't feel any different
    What can we do besides get bigger.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I deff don't work as hard as I do in the gym to shrink lol..

chest6 is offline Banned
    btw im a lil bitch rite now. I dont think I'll be big until I near 300 at 15% bodyfat or less

manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant_of_Death412
    A Yo. dont hate. umma try n clean up da posts. iz alwys betta at da maff den lit. umma put it 2gether. b cool. da only susp i need is da test susp dat i put in ma a$$. holla! haha
    he it's not dat hard ta talk like dis bitch lol Iz in da moth****in crib.... but maine it gets tirin fast ok, i be done - aww yea foo.

Sorry everyone, just alittle bored at 4am....

Real NINJAS KNOW that size DOESNT matter

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Big is in the eye of the beholder. I am 5'6" 220 with abs and I'm not big. I'll feel big at 240-250.
    nah u are ****ing HUGE..

basicly the way i consider big.. u look at ur height and possibly age / body fat... then u compare urself to other guys within ur age by a few years and height.. then if ur bigger then the average id say ur big.. im small for a guy that goes to the gym.. but i think im psycially big compared to the average person my height / weight that dosnt workout.. and thats why i feel so good about what i do even if im not recognised by many as somone who works hard with weights.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    big is in the eye of the beholder for sure I am 5"11 270 now was 285 ... but in all honesty i have seen guys 5"9 5"10 210-220 ripped and looK BIG AS HELL .... so you cant really can't go by Weight numbers IMO

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Big is in the eye of the beholder. I am 5'6" 220 with abs and I'm not big. I'll feel big at 240-250.

BRO i seen your AVI before YOU ARE NO WERE NEAR SAMLL IMO oppion I say 5"6 220 Is border line Monster In size ..... just becasue bro's hit 260+ size no where makes up semitry and good sematrics Is Key .... whcih from your AVI You got brotha

I deff don't work as hard as I do in the gym to shrink lol..
    I'm shrinking now. Contest prep.

lol.. naw you're just losing all the BS gained during the offseason.. another reason why eating clean and staying leaner is optimal IMO.

Goodluck to you and Ment.. you'll both do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    basicly the way i consider big.. u look at ur height and possibly age / body fat... then u compare urself to other guys within ur age by a few years and height.. then if ur bigger then the average id say ur big..
    I never compare myself to "average." Average people are out of shape and have no idea what the inside of a gym looks like. I'd hope you feel you are above average so there is no reason to compare yourself to them.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i have always thought the best guide was 3 or 4 pounds per inch. closer to 3 or closer to 4, thats up to the person;s opinion

lol.. naw you're just losing all the BS gained during the offseason.. another reason why eating clean and staying leaner is optimal IMO.

Goodluck to you and Ment.. you'll both do well.
    I dropped about 15 pounds. Now my weight is staying the same and I'm getting leaner. Either way, I like to see the needle on the scale going up all of the time. Never going lower or just sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    BRO i seen your AVI before YOU ARE NO WERE NEAR SAMLL IMO oppion I say 5"6 220 Is border line Monster In size ..... just becasue bro's hit 260+ size no where makes up semitry and good sematrics Is Key .... whcih from your AVI You got brotha
    Thanks man. Like I said, my self perception is all screwy. It comes from being an extremely boney kid. I graduated high school at 127 pounds. I remember I could put my fingers around my wrist and go all the way up to my elbow without opening them. Now that is skinny.

lmao.. that's how skinny I was bro. I have an old picture on my fridge that ppl look at and ask if it's my little kid brother. 130lbs in the picture, now I'm around 220.. crazy difference.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    big is in the eye of the beholder

I never compare myself to "average." Average people are out of shape and have no idea what the inside of a gym looks like. I'd hope you feel you are above average so there is no reason to compare yourself to them.
    u see i think in america its like 60% of the population are overweight as where in my countrys every one is respectable size.. the average is a respectable % and we dont have a problem with the majority being overweight and unhealthy.. australia is getting bad.. but switzerland is very fit.. thats how and why i can judge by average...most guys are 10-20% bf with not much mass... i think im like 15%.. im alot more muscular and better looking and even stronger then big.. and im happy and can recognise im better then average and its a great feeling..

I remember I could put my fingers around my wrist and go all the way up to my elbow without opening them. Now that is skinny.
    hehe u were skinny... now u made me try it.. i moved like a inch before my fingers stopped touching lol.. what is ur movement now?

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    hehe u were skinny... now u made me try it.. i moved like a inch before my fingers stopped touching lol.. what is ur movement now?
    I can't close my fingers now.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I am the same way. I had this image of what I thought I would look like at certain weights b4 I hit them. Then when I get there, its nothign like I expected LOL. Shit, I don't feel big at all, yet people tell me all the time that I am getting "TOO" big...especially girls... Hell, I am 6'1" 235lbs fairly lean.....they must be crazy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information