Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Never have and never will..Two of my best friends went after the same girl and It totally fcked up there friendship...I agree with hellmask though...I have alot of aquaintances and only so many friends...Friends are for life..Aquantances are just somebody you associate with..
    Last edited by Hackamaniac; 09-27-2006 at 08:08 AM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    it is just a bad thing,no good can come from it,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    it is just a bad thing,no good can come from it,
    Oh come on he's just helping his buddy out showing that his girls a whore. Thats what friends do. Just as long as he isn't looking to help his friends Dad out and bang his Mom.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    I would never do this type of shit...

If someone was to do it to me I would drop him like and make sure that he remebers me so he wont do it again to anybody else.....

Girls come and go....friends and family are there for you forever.....

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    this would never happen to me all my male friends are ugly j/k

it would be the lowest thing i could do or have done to me.does it count if your friend asks you to f@@k his bird?

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    i thought that bojangles post was so f'ed up when i first read it...but when i got to thinking about it, like he said, if she's going to cheat on you with your best friend, who knows what she's doin with other dudes...and if you are completely oblivious to your girls whoring nature and your friend bangs her and lets you know....he really did do you a favor...and like he said, if he just told u she came on to him and nothing happened, all you and your girl would do would most likely be just argue, a waste of time....but bang the girl and let him know...it gets the point accross clear and simple...she's a slut and you dont need to be with her

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox
    i thought that bojangles post was so f'ed up when i first read it...but when i got to thinking about it, like he said, if she's going to cheat on you with your best friend, who knows what she's doin with other dudes...and if you are completely oblivious to your girls whoring nature and your friend bangs her and lets you know....he really did do you a favor...and like he said, if he just told u she came on to him and nothing happened, all you and your girl would do would most likely be just argue, a waste of time....but bang the girl and let him know...it gets the point accross clear and simple...she's a slut and you dont need to be with her
    Yeah but to even have the idea of doing so is pathetic, selfish, and narcissistic. Sure I've WANTED to band my buddies g/f's, but I would NEVER take even the first step down that road.

If you think so.

BTW do you have a GF and if so can i be your friend

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I would never do such a thing. I've never even had the urge. I've dated the my friends ex before but he had died so I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I think it's fine... if I had a whore as a girlfriend and I did not know, then I would defnitely want to find out and I guess this is one of the only ways to find out. There is no reason to get pissed at your guy friend if he slept with your girl... it was her choice to sleep with him and she is the ****ing slut.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

No ****ing way. If the guy has to find out the hardway, let it be through a stranger. He'll find out sooner or later..a "friend" doing it is NOT doing it as a "favour". It's pure selfish motive only.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I think it's fine... if I had a whore as a girlfriend and I did not know, then I would defnitely want to find out and I guess this is one of the only ways to find out. There is no reason to get pissed at your guy friend if he slept with your girl... it was her choice to sleep with him and she is the ****ing slut.
    How but this for a compromise. You get your friends girlfriend naked and you put it in then stop. You proved shes a whore but yet you didn't really do her. Also if your really just doing it for your friend you shouldn't want to finish you job is complete. If you keep going your just proving the point that you are being selfish and worried about getting yourself off.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    How but this for a compromise. You get your friends girlfriend naked and you put it in then stop. You proved shes a whore but yet you didn't really do her. Also if your really just doing it for your friend you shouldn't want to finish you job is complete. If you keep going your just proving the point that you are being selfish and worried about getting yourself off.
    I actually agree with gixxxer on this one...

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I couldn't even bang a friend's ex GF. My best bud broke up with his girl about ayear ago and she was always flirty with me when they dated. Well, they hate each other now and she always tries to call me or whatever or go see her, but I won't even hardly talk to her b/c I know what she wants and I know my boy hates her and it woudl kill him if I did htat. She is a 10 too!! I would love to do it, but I jsut oculdn't bring myself to do it.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    ahh i really should just click out of this forum but the way i see it you have 3 people and this is a win/win/win situation. of course ethics and morals are a lot in a situation like this but you have to realize a few things.
    first your really doing your friend a favor no matter how you look at it, its not right to seduce HER but if she comes on to you, by accepting the offer your giving your friend a cold hard incentive to leave her ass PERMANENTLY. This is the keyword.
    Because if you stop midway and say yeh your girl was just hitting on me chances are they'll just argue, he wont next her ass, a month will pass by (or worse when they're more serious or even married) and she'll fvck some random stranger anyways.
    If he wants to come beat my ass I simply level him out and explain to him while hes on the floor crying like a bitch that id want him to do it for me and id explain to him how it was a favor .
    Than we'd plot together to exploit her ass to everyone she knows.(something similar to this happened a while ago and it actually made us BETTER friends)

Some people just dont know how to handle a situation like this AFTER it happens because they get all caught up in emotions and cant really learn from it or use it in a good way.

But ultimately your getting the pleasure of sex and doing your friend a favor plus publically exploiting her after she decides to fvck with your boy and uses his best friend to do it.

Shes getting sex, plus shes getting the gift of freedom from a relationship she never wanted to be in the first place and your also making her realize future behavoir of this sort will make her think not twice but 2 thousand times before she even considers doing it again.

Than your poor friend who will hate you at first but if you know how to communicate reasons why you did it he'll grow to forgive you (that is if he doesnt have any baggage or hang ups with women to begin and is a semi stable person)

A lot of people wouldnt do it, because they let thier definitions of morals and ethics get in the way of what is only actually freeing your friend THE SECOND you realized he was in a less than optimal situation and you created a solution for him the second you unzipped your fly and sexed his woman. Sounds ****ed up i know and i expect a lot of people do disagree BUT theres a certain foundation i lay with my friends also that allows this.

When i first meet a new friend ill let him know at some point some how when he brings up his girl or i bring up mine that at ANY time if my girl trys to hit on him i want him to fvck her and we will make certain her whoreness is cured for good.
    He realizes real quick im a different type of dude. Its raw, its cold, but its REAL, and it works, and its our own little different way of showing loyalty to the saying "bro's before ho's".
    Bo i understand the rationale.. but i agree with the others..That's pretty fucked up.

I've seen it happen tho..jus tlike you told it

One of my boys here used to roll with a group of guys. real ladies men...seemed to be able to get whatever hot chick they wanted

One guy in the group was telling another that his chick was a slut.. but he wouldn't listen

One day.. the guy invited the other guy over to watch him bang a hottie.

(seems that was a usual thing for them).. He put him in the closest.. the kind with the slatted door (horizontal slits)

So he brings in this chick and nails it... The guy in the closest is fucking flabergasted. His bro hid him in the closest to make him watch him bang HIS girlfriend.

Shit..his bro did stuff to her that she wouldn't allow him, her boyfriend to do... anal.. ass-to-mouth.. Shit like that

He watched every moment of it.. right til when his bro came on his chick's face. Then his bro got up.. walked over to the closet and open the door letting him out. Weirdly, he wasn't pissed at his bro.. because his bro HAD been trying to tell him that his chick was a slut.

I still think it was fucked

I've heard a couple stories like that since as well...Never gets any less fucked up imo

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Bo i understand the rationale.. but i agree with the others..That's pretty fucked up.

One of my boys here used to roll with a group of guys. real ladies men...seemed to be able to get whatever hot chick they wanted

One guy in the group was telling another that his chick was a slut.. but he wouldn't listen

(seems that was a usual thing for them).. He put him in the closest.. the kind with the slatted door (horizontal slits)

So he brings in this chick and nails it... The guy in the closest is fucking flabergasted. His bro hid him in the closest to make him watch him bang HIS girlfriend.

Shit..his bro did stuff to her that she wouldn't allow him, her boyfriend to do... anal.. ass-to-mouth.. Shit like that

He watched every moment of it.. right til when his bro came on his chick's face. Then his bro got up.. walked over to the closet and open the door letting him out. Weirdly, he wasn't pissed at his bro.. because his bro HAD been trying to tell him that his chick was a slut.

I've heard a couple stories like that since as well...Never gets any less fucked up imo
    yep, i dont think i could handle that, even if a good friend was trying to porve a point, that would be just way to much for me to handle

truth is there is no win,win,win in this situation, it is all lose , lose lose, lose your girl, lose your frined, lose your mind, no god can come of this, best way to find out a girl is a tramp isnt by your buddy banging her, it just complicates shite even more

juice_305 is offline Banned
    never have, never would

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    yep, i dont think i could handle that, even if a good friend was trying to porve a point, that would be just way to much for me to handle

truth is there is no win,win,win in this situation, it is all lose , lose lose, lose your girl, lose your frined, lose your mind, no god can come of this, best way to find out a girl is a tramp isnt by your buddy banging her, it just complicates shite even more
    I would snap. I'm very protective to any girl im with. I honestly think i would snap and try and kill him.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    well im with bojangles on this one too..it wasnt really a close friend.. i mean i got CLOSE friends that i'd take a bullit for and who'd be there for me when i need them.. and i got friends that i wouldnt take a bullit for...there more like drinkin buds than friends that i really couldnt give 2 shits about...so i mean i felt bad after it happened but im not gonna sweat losen him as a "friend"..i think i did ole boy a favor and so did he..i guess i got the same mentality as mr bojangles on this...

I would snap. I'm very protective to any girl im with. I honestly think i would snap and try and kill him.
    me too!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I have, and it was great.

But I came close to death a couple times.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    This makes no sense. First off, you gotta remember that unless it's rape, your girl ALLOWED it to happen. Therefore, she should get the first ass whoppin. Second, your "boy" isn't your "boy" if he tries to move in on your girl in the first place, so he gets the second whoppin.

Everyone is quick to kill the guy banging his girl, but they forget that their girl has more control that the guy and has to want it, and allow it.

KILL THE WOMEN FIRST !

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    This makes no sense. First off, you gotta remember that unless it's rape, your girl ALLOWED it to happen. Therefore, she should get the first ass whoppin. Second, your "boy" isn't your "boy" if he tries to move in on your girl in the first place, so he gets the second whoppin.

Everyone is quick to kill the guy banging his girl, but they forget that their girl has more control that the guy and has to want it, and allow it.

KILL THE WOMEN FIRST !
    Oh i'm not saying its a rational decision. But that would be my reaction. And you right about i being her fault but its just my personality. i would kill him.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

OMFG if that was my girl and that happened to me I've never hit a girl but SHIIIT i would slap the sh*t out of her and I would make her life a living hell and make everybody HATE her for being a stupid dirty little whore with no respect for herself.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Yeh again nothing wrong with having ethics or morals. They are an absolute neccassity in life. And this isnt something you can do with any of your friends. But with my really close friends we just handle things a little differently.

It can be perceived as SNAKEY, it can be perceived as LOW CLASS, OFFENSIVE COLD FVCKED UP blah blah blah. But what your not really seeing is the whole context i set up with people who know me real good.

I distinguish myself really quick. And again this depends on SO MANY things. Because i dont really allow myself or my friends to get attached enough to a girl where conflict between THEM will ruin OUR friendship. Thats the core of "bros before hos" idealogy imo. I understand this can be a really sensitive subject that will press peoples judgement switches really firmly, and how i handle my situations is irrelevant. But all i can really say is if you knew me youd understand it, and youd understand i wasnt tryn to rationalize some BS inability to resist a piece of tail.
    And its impossible to not sound like im boasting but trust me when i say i get more than my fair share and have no compulsion to sacrifice a friendship over it. And i completely understand all your views on this crap.
    So let me get this straight, you are doing your friends a favor by not letting them love someone 100 percent

You keep digging that hole man.

Iv had it done to me and would never do it to anybody. beat them till blood comes out there ears and dont go to jail. that makes you feel better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information