Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    thanks.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    kinda what i was gettting at before. Jay cutler looks amazing, or at least he once did. But its a given that their are many many taking the same amount of shit. some of those guys are probably just as big too. But i bet they dont look like a pro. they dont have that aesthetic flow. that wow factor. jmo
    i just meant in terms of looking at a person and saying- "ectomorph- 210lbs. maximum"

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i just meant in terms of looking at a person and saying- "ectomorph- 210lbs. maximum"
    I read an article on this. I will try and dig it up tomarrow, and if i find it, ill post it.

It talked about wrist and ankle size predicting how big your muscles can get. or how much pound of muscle you can hold

sure it's a general predictor but only that. so if you're naturally small and wanna get big there's no reason IMO to get discouraged- WWSD?

sure it's a general predictor but only that. so if you're naturally small and wanna get big there's no reason IMO to get discouraged- WWSD?
    can you say kevin levrone, flex wheeler, shawn ray

all these guys naturally small, i think they did just fine

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    But that's what I mean. Jay Cutler is 1 inch taller than me. Therefore, is it truely possible for me to literally reach his size.. ever? Where does it truely end where you are at that point of maximum size. Let's say you are on 10000 cals, 4 g test, etc.

More importantly, did Jay Cutler look like me before he started lifting? I did a google search and there is no before and after pics. For all I know, me and Jay Cutler are the same "frame" per se. See, that's where it gets confusing. Obviously, we don't have the same genes, and we don't have the same genetic limits nor the same features. Development of each athletes muscle structures differ. Someone always has a more prominent feature. But, where do I sit in the whole scheme of things? My lats are huge for my body frame. So are my triceps. They are both easy for me to develop. But, once you get to my wheels, I'm just stuck.

I read an article on this. I will try and dig it up tomarrow, and if i find it, ill post it.

It talked about wrist and ankle size predicting how big your muscles can get. or how much pound of muscle you can hold

I NEED THIS! Just for reference to see where I sit. Some scientist out there has had to figure it out by now. There has to be a way to tell by bone structure how big one can get.

yeah that was exactly my point, esp. w/ flex wheeler. he has a small and narrow bone structure. i don't think anyone would have looked at him when he was like 12 and thought- i bet he'll weigh 250lbs. in 10 years.

rake922 is offline Banned
    Not everyone has the same natural GH and testosterone production rate. So genetics really do matter...

But, size isn't everything if you look like a moron because your muslces look out of place. Keep in mind, some have very small bone structures. You throw a ton of muslce on a thin bone and you don't look proportionate. Imagine having really small wrists and forearms, and then throwing a huge bicep and tricept on it. It just won't look right. I can literally take my thumb and index finger and wrap them around my wrists. I can also do it around my ankles. So, since i can't make my ankle bones grow, how do i get around having huge calves and not looking stupid. My bones are so small that any large amounts of muscle mass will make me look deformed, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    I NEED THIS! Just for reference to see where I sit. Some scientist out there has had to figure it out by now. There has to be a way to tell by bone structure how big one can get.
    well, kevin levrone is exactly the same height as cutler. and levrone just didnt have the capacity to match cutlers size.

a "a thicker" looking bone structure and wider structure will probably most times out of 10 have more capacity for more size.

I wouldnt get discourage either way. If you set your mind to it, your gonna be jacked. as simple as that. and every athletes muscle structure is so unique, that its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by rake922
    Not everyone has the same natural GH and testosterone production rate. So genetics really do matter...
    on the other hand, natural test and gh isnt everything either

But, size isn't everything if you look like a moron because your muslces look out of place. Keep in mind, some have very small bone structures. You throw a ton of muslce on a thin bone and you don't look proportionate. Imagine having really small wrists and forearms, and then throwing a huge bicep and tricept on it. It just won't look right. I can literally take my thumb and index finger and wrap them around my wrists. I can also do it around my ankles. So, since i can't make my ankle bones grow, how do i get around having huge calves and not looking stupid. My bones are so small that any large amounts of muscle mass will make me look deformed, literally.
    lol these are the kind of guys who are usually pro

well, kevin levrone is exactly the same height as cutler. and levrone just didnt have the capacity to match cutlers size.

are you sure? levrone seems about average height to me, and cutler's a little midget. actually cutler just looks like a piece of poop if poop had a jaw

hang on, im goin on youtube, will be back

coo'.

i am gonna try and find this one video. its a comp, and they have levrone standing side by side with cutler, and you get to see every angle and every pose with those 2 right next to eachother. I am a huge levron fan, and i dont like culter past 2000, but cutler blows away levrone, i am gonna try and find it

lol these are the kind of guys who are usually pro
    Because Since they are so small (bone structure) the are literally huge when it comes to muscle and so defined because that's all that is there is muscle when compared to body frame ?

My weight now is about 155. Back when I was on therapy and in the gym, it was around 180. I had a hard time buying clothes because I was big for my body type. Trying to find jeans was impossible. Trying to find shirts that would fit my arms without being so long that they were down to my knees was hard. I simply couldn't imagine what I'd look like at 200 lbs. It's just and I really don't think i could ever get that big.

cutler's coiffure's so big he looks about 3 inches taller- what a stumpy piece of shit. short people creep me the eff out.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    What do you consider short???Tall people usually look goofySo it's all good..

See how skinny Freeman's ankles look in this pick. They are TWICE as big as my ankles...

Because Since they are so small (bone structure) the are literally huge when it comes to muscle and so defined because that's all that is there is muscle when compared to body frame ?

My weight now is about 155. Back when I was on therapy and in the gym, it was around 180. I had a hard time buying clothes because I was big for my body type. Trying to find jeans was impossible. Trying to find shirts that would fit my arms without being so long that they were down to my knees was hard. I simply couldn't imagine what I'd look like at 200 lbs. It's just and I really don't think i could ever get that big.
    1. large muscles around a smaller bone stucture make the muscles look bigger than they are by illusion, and is usually aesthetically pleaseing

2. How tall are you, cuz if you are over 5'7, you need to stop shopping at teeniebopper stores like abercrombie and fitch. if this is where you are shopping, then ya, some of those stores, i couldnt fit a a quadruppal xlllll shirt around my c**k. NO, thasts just not going to happen at 180
    Last edited by IronReload04; 09-29-2006 at 06:18 PM.

cutler's coiffure's so big he looks about 3 inches taller- what a stumpy piece of shit. short people creep me the eff out.
    well dude, cutler, levrone, dennis james, kamili, gustavo, flex are all 5'9 or under...just to name a few

See how skinny Freeman's ankles look in this pick. They are TWICE as big as my ankles...
    thats because he is probably 4 times more muscular than you

1. large muscles around a smaller bone stucture make the muscles look bigger than they are by illusion, and is usually aesthetically pleaseing

2. How tall are you, cuz if you are over 5'7, you need to stop shopping at teeniebopper stores like abercrombie and fitch. if this is where you are shopping, then ya, some of those stores, i couldnt fit a a quadruppal xlllll shirt around my cock. NO, thasts just not going to happen at 180
    1. Large muscles that don't develop correctly around small bone structures look out of place. Imagine the softball on a stick again. Calf muscle isn't "long" enough to look proportiant for example.

2. I'm 5'8 and I shop at Macy's, etc. Not the kids stores. To give you an idea, i couldn't find a polo shirt that fit right because my lats are so big for my body that it forced me into sizes that I would drowned in. The shirts were too long. I had to wear a 2XL Polo (Ralph Lauren) to fit my lats in, but the shirt was so long I couldn't wear the shirt outside of tucking it in.

thats because he is probably 4 times more muscular than you
    What does that have to do with bone size? His bones are bigger than mine. How am i going to get around that.

My two easiest and biggest muscles are my lats and my tri's. I have huge lats that are very defined, and same goes for my triceps. Both of those muscle groups are very easy for me to "grow." I could easily just explode in upper body size with those two. It's like I don't even need to work them to maintain a defined large muscle. It's my main genetic feature. But, I have a hard time with chest and legs. Esepcially legs. Funny thing is my legs are strong as hell. Just don't have any mass.

I don't see how at 180 you have to wear 2xl Ralph..I know some of his shirts fit big...I could fit in to some xl and all xxl at 230 at 5ft9..

I'm half tempted to do a cycle of GH and test, and only work on my lower body until they catch up with my upper body... LOL. It's no good if I'm completely huge up top with no wheels. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I don't see how at 180 you have to wear 2xl Ralph..I know some of his shirts fit big...I could fit in to some xl and all xxl at 230 at 5ft9..
    I'll take a pic one day of my lats when I'm back in the gym. I've been off for over a year now because of a motorcycle accident, but you won't believe how big my lats are. It's an easy muscle group for me. They grow like weeds.

What does that have to do with bone size? His bones are bigger than mine. How am i going to get around that.
    From what i have read, bones will thicken a little bit from liftin weights. bones can be anabolic as well as catablic too. From my bio book

My two easiest and biggest muscles are my lats and my tri's. I have huge lats that are very defined, and same goes for my triceps. Both of those muscle groups are very easy for me to "grow." I could easily just explode in upper body size with those two. It's like I don't even need to work them to maintain a defined large muscle. It's my main genetic feature. But, I have a hard time with chest and legs. Esepcially legs. Funny thing is my legs are strong as hell. Just don't have any mass.
    like i said before, its easy to fool your self with half reps on leg press and squats. start doing 20 rep ass to grass rock bottom squats, and see if that makes a difference in 2 months

like i said before, its easy to fool your self with half reps on leg press and squats. start doing 20 rep ass to grass rock bottom squats, and see if that makes a difference in 2 months
    Been there done that. Don't help. It's just something I can't work with. I'll get stronger, and a little bigger, but overall it's still just a softball (calf muscle) on a stick (leg bones.)

Only good thing about having chicken legs is that it makes my pee pee look bigger when I'm naked.

I don't have anything that grows really fast..Except my stomach if i don't do cardio and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I don't have anything that grows really fast..Except my stomach if i don't do cardio and eat well
    If you only knew how fast my lats grow it's amazing. If I started working out today, within a month you would see a huge gain on my lats and tri's. It's just funny as hell. I'd go up a full shirt size in a month without using AS. It's always been that way. It's weird though. It's one of those muscles you can "feel" when you work out. Kinda like I can feel what part of my lat I'm hitting, and I can feel the fibers working. It's like my brain and my lats are in tune with each other. It's really weird. I just know I'm hitting them properly and can feel it. It's pretty intense. Weird to explain though. I've had people just stare when my little body walks up to the lat pull down machine and I do the whole rack with nearly perfect form That, and when I have a 45 lb. weight wrapped around my ankles doing pull ups.

But i look like a chick on the leg press

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    u could do the whole stack on lat pulldown weighing in at 180? how much was ur stack cause tht is surprising to say the least.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Assuming he's doing legs and growth inorder to maximize groth potential there's really no way to tell,and if anyome says any different tell me who wins this years superbowl cause there's no way to tell,kinda seems like a foolish question,not to flame but seriously how could you possible determine that.
    at some point the body doesn't want to grow any more at which pointGH applied if not already if health is not an issue then you see guys like dave palumbo with the wide gut baecaus he's trying to grow by eating as much as possible greg kovacks to.The body fights putting on muscle cause thousands of years of evolution tells us that we need fat to survive long winters that provide no live stock to hunt,that's why it's so hard to build muscle and so easy to absorb fat.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 09-29-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Does anyone know of any type of way to figure out how big your body type can actually get? I know there are different body frames, but how big can one get? For instance, if you take a 5' 8" male, normal body features, lets say weighing in at 160 lbs. Well, how big could that person get and within what type frame? Is it possible for that person to weigh in at 260?

**** genetics, keep growing!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no mathematical equastion to figure out one's genetic maximum. Each person is different.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information