SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Am I a hypocrit...?

I made a thread in one of my mustang forums saying this
    So im at work right now at GNC and this white trash lookin lady comes in looking for a drug test cleaner drink. so i giver her one and she says to me, yeah this is for my son so hopefully he can get a job and get off the drugs. wtf kind of mother buys her son a drug cleaner kit?!? so instead of whopping his ass and grounding him, she resorts to buying him a cleaner so he dosnt have to worry about it.
    And someone dug up a post where I said i smoke 1-2x a month and everyone is calling my a hypocrit, but i think there is a little difference in a lady resorting to buying her son drug cleaner kits to get a job and a junior in college who smokes every once in a great while.....while maintaining a 3.2 GPA and 3 jobs none to less.....

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Being a douche bag doesn't make you a hypocrit

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Being a douche bag doesn't make you a hypocrit
    hey now. it just frustrates me having the same people come in time and time again buying drug test kits for the same reason, its like..... get the idea... or am I douchebag because I called the lady whtie trash?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I made a thread in one of my mustang forums saying this

And someone dug up a post where I said i smoke 1-2x a month and everyone is calling my a hypocrit, but i think there is a little difference in a lady resorting to buying her son drug cleaner kits to get a job and a junior in college who smokes every once in a great while.....while maintaining a 3.2 GPA and 3 jobs none to less.....

bro the main factor is RESPOSABILITY You have it the Bro who mom has to buy him a blocker he does not you have to compare APPLES TO APPLES ... So IMO NO there respoce does not apply to .......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I think it's borderline. If it was the kid coming in then yes. But it is weird that a mom is buying her son a drug cleaner kit. Who knows the situation. But at least he is trying to get a job and she is helping.

[QUOTE=SVTMuscle]And someone dug up a post where I said i smoke 1-2x a month and everyone is calling my a hypocrit, QUOTE]

There is different circumstances but down to the basics. If you had to get drug tested at work you would fail unless you bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I think it's borderline. If it was the kid coming in then yes. But it is weird that a mom is buying her son a drug cleaner kit. Who knows the situation. But at least he is trying to get a job and she is helping.
    well the way she said it was like, shes gonna make him get a job, she said it like "hopefully now I can have him get a job" i unno

this lady has also been in before buying the same product and she didnt mention it for anyone else at the time

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

There is different circumstances but down to the basics. If you had to get drug tested at work you would fail unless you bought one.
    Well i know for fact if i needed a job, i wouldnt smoke and for the little amount I do, it can be out of my system very easly.
    lol this thread is gonna get turned into me being a pot head or something

i was trying to look for the silver lining. Guess there isnt one.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    hey now. it just frustrates me having the same people come in time and time again buying drug test kits for the same reason, its like..... get the idea... or am I douchebag because I called the lady whtie trash?
    80% of my customers come in for drug related purchases, about 70% of those 80% for Weed, the remaining 30% for Crack.

I always laugh at em and yeah Im an asshole behind their backs, why?

Well most of em just hit a dead end and do nothing with their life, are stupid, go to prison for dealing or end up dead....and then I Laugh

DO I smoke weed? stopped buying, but if offered will I smoke? YEAH

There's a diff, IMO, I drink more than usual, but my life does not revolve around alcohol, I could drop it right away and I have done before for 1 year big deal.

But people who all their lives is basically drugs/alcohol Yeah Ill make fun of em and not call myself a hypocrit.

I think ur a pussy though, who gives a fvck what you say......

Are you on PCT?

Well i know for fact if i needed a job, i wouldnt smoke and for the little amount I do, it can be out of my system very easly.
    lol this thread is gonna get turned into me being a pot head or something
    I didn't mean it that way. And i don't think your a pot head. But some jobs do random testing. So you get a days notice that your being tested. In that case you would need one also. Like i said different circumstances. I'm sure your alot more responsible, I'm the last person to judge anyone because of drugs

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    80% of my customers come in for drug related purchases, about 70% of those 80% for Weed, the remaining 30% for Crack.

I always laugh at em and yeah Im an asshole behind their backs, why?

Well most of em just hit a dead end and do nothing with their life, are stupid, go to prison for dealing or end up dead....and then I Laugh

DO I smoke weed? stopped buying, but if offered will I smoke? YEAH

There's a diff, IMO, I drink more than usual, but my life does not revolve around alcohol, I could drop it right away and I have done before for 1 year big deal.

But people who all their lives is basically drugs/alcohol Yeah Ill make fun of em and not call myself a hypocrit.

I think ur a pussy though, who gives a fvck what you say......

Are you on PCT?
    Weren't you just suspended?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information