Steve80 is offline Associate Member

Saw My Doctor Yesterday

I havent went to see my doctor in a little over a year. My prescription for my stomach medicine wore out so I had to go in to get a new one. Well he walks in and goes WOW you look different, Im like yeah I cute my hair. Hes like no youve gained weight, your muscle mass is ridiculous compared to before. he had a student doc with him, and he started having a jumbo convo about how big I got. I used to be really skinny, I been lifting the past year and went from 160 to 200 pounds. I dont see myself looking any bigger though it wierd.

Ok on to the funny part. He started askin about how often I lift what i eat, i told him I eat 5000+ clean calories a day and both docs almost had a heart attack. He started askin about my routine and both of them were like wow i wish I could do that. he then asks if Im on any supplements, I told him I took a protein shake once but it made me sick. So then he says again, so what supplements are you on? Im said none again. Then he says what "super dooper high dosed sups" are you on. Im like alot of food and lifting. So basically he thinks im juicing but tried to ask nicely lol. Then he started givin me a little lecture about stay away from that stuff it will mess up your health more. So since he brought up the topic I tried to make up a quick story about how I cant keep weight one even eatin so much and all this stuff, he didnt fall for it, hes like youre 50 pounds heavier, you dont have a weight problem..... So he busted my steroid prescription con plan.

On a good note, I guess I am gettin alot bigger naturally.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    lol thats funny i told my doc i was on steroid so everytime i go in he gives me a lecuture and ask if i have been taken any, congrats on the muscle gain

Thread Information