Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

Online dating SUCKS

This is a part story/part rant/part me being a bonafide asshole (and for this i hope you guys dont hate me)

met this girl on an online service type thing. ANyway her and i have been talking for about 3 weeks and shes seen pics of me and i have seen pics of her. In her pics she looks pretty, she doesnt look fat obese or whatever. In fact she was hot by some standards. She was a nice person, smart, intelligent and bascially everything one would look for IN a woman.

ANYWAY, i met her at a club last night and when she said hi to me while i was walking around, i took one good look at all 200 lbs (ok 185lbs) of her and gave hera dirty look and walekd away. I was in complete disbelief at what i saw. How could someone look so different (ugier, fatter) than her pics??

She just messged me calling me rude for ignoring her like that. I told her that i was completely shocked and distraught at the way i was deceived by her pictures. I also told her to lose weight.

Thereafter she blocked me.

YEs i know i was too mean and ther is nothing i can do.

im sorry for being such a terrible human being

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell us the truth... you went hoggin' didn't ya

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    girls always look different in person then online pictures. you shoulda knew something was wrong when her pictures she sent you said 2001 in the bottom right corner...lmao...

thats why dating online is 99.9999% pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    girls always look different in person then online pictures. you shoulda knew something was wrong when her pictures she sent you said 2001 in the bottom right corner...lmao...

thats why dating online is 99.9999% pointless.
    she said they were taken a week ago HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Tell us the truth... you went hoggin' didn't ya
    i only wish it was possible to get it up for her

for it was not

i was so distressed that i kept asking my self after lookin at a hot girl... WHY COULDNT I HAVE MET HER ONLINE... o wait.. becuase shes not desperate...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    This is a part story/part rant/part me being a bonafide asshole (and for this i hope you guys dont hate me)

met this girl on an online service type thing. ANyway her and i have been talking for about 3 weeks and shes seen pics of me and i have seen pics of her. In her pics she looks pretty, she doesnt look fat obese or whatever. In fact she was hot by some standards. She was a nice person, smart, intelligent and bascially everything one would look for IN a woman.

ANYWAY, i met her at a club last night and when she said hi to me while i was walking around, i took one good look at all 200 lbs (ok 185lbs) of her and gave hera dirty look and walekd away. I was in complete disbelief at what i saw. How could someone look so different (ugier, fatter) than her pics??

She just messged me calling me rude for ignoring her like that. I told her that i was completely shocked and distraught at the way i was deceived by her pictures. I also told her to lose weight.

aww man... come on bro. you could have at least talked to her. then when you reject her, make her think its something she did rather than the way she looks

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    aww man... come on bro. you could have at least talked to her. then when you reject her, make her think its something she did rather than the way she looks
    BUT IM NOT DEEP THAT WAY!

i shouldve done that though

on hte other hand though, shes the one thats guilty of false advertising...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i had the same thing happen to me on hotornot. what are these girls thinking?? seriously do they think that once they show up looking like sh*t the guys going to not care that she is ugly and not care about the fact that if anyting came of it the relationship would be based on a lie (her saying that the pics are recent or that she's in shape)

i hate when ugly girls try to hook up with me, but i dont think ive ever made it apparent im rejecting them based on their physical appearance... at least, i try not to

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i had the same thing happen to me on hotornot. what are these girls thinking?? seriously do they think that once they show up looking like sh*t the guys going to not care that she is ugly and not care about the fact that if anyting came of it the relationship would be based on a lie (her saying that the pics are recent or that she's in shape)
    they think that you will like them for whats on the inside

too bad that looks matter

for me in a HUGE way

i dont know about you guys tohugh

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i hate when ugly girls try to hook up with me, but i dont think ive ever made it apparent im rejecting them based on their physical appearance... at least, i try not to
    i always try to be a nice guy. if they keep coming up to me or whatever i'll say something like "i'm not feeling any chemistry here, sorry". A lot of fat chicks come up to me @ work and try to talk to me or grind on me and I'll just say "hey - u trying to make me lose my job!" and they usually apologize and walk away. now... when a hot girl does it I don't care but it sucks when the fat chick i just told off sees that and tries to bitch me out. THEN i have to be blunt

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the opposite happen..

I met a decent looking kinda hot chick online, talked for a few weeks, met her and she was smokin'
    SHe looked nothing like in her pictures..
    Maybe cause her hair was different, she was alot thinner too, and it all just looked diff...
    dated her for about a month n a half
    LOL
    now she hates me, and i aint to fond of her either lol

Joey2ness is offline Member
    talk to them on live webcam before meeting them in person, If you dont like the person, turn off your computer and teell them your internet got disconnected.
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 09-30-2006 at 05:16 PM.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    (ok 185lbs)
    jesus.. my gf could weigh more then me.. dont be superficial... how much do u think jlo weigh.. she has a banging body and could easily weigh 170+

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    jesus.. my gf could weigh more then me.. dont be superficial... how much do u think jlo weigh.. she has a banging body and could easily weigh 170+
    its not about the weight.. its about the amount of FAT taht was associated with this weight

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have put 2 and 2 together when you noticed all the photo's were from the shoulders up.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Try to let her down easy. Tell her once you saw her you decided you were g@y.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Nothing wrong with what you did
    I've done the same but
    you didn't have to tell her to loos weight
    But fck her she was the liar

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I don't think there's any way
    that jlo weighs 170+

rake922 is offline Banned
    stunner5000pt , please post the pics for your bros...

Bros before hoes

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Bro, consider yourself lucky. I answered an ad that a girl put out in a local paper, quite a few yrs ago, b4 i got married. We talked on the phone for awhile b4 i ever met her. She described her self as looking like Paula Adul and actually she sounded just like her (very sexy perky voice). I didn't even ask her about look all that much and she kept going on at every time she goes anywhere guy are playing on her and asking her out etc. Anyways to make a long story short. We talk about meeting at some India restaurant and so i pick her up at her house. I go to her house and park and what do i see first off..about 4-5 kids running around and the house looks like it should be condemed, lol! Im still sitting in my car waiting for her to come, but she is not ready. She finally comes to my car...damn obese, and at least 190-200lbs, and wearing spandex the ones that go to the calf and low waisted and this big roll is comming out. Her face looks nothing like Paul Adul except that she is dark complexion and is chubby in the cheeks. She tells me she isn't ready yet and so it will take like 30more minutes. She invites me in, but i say that i need to pickup a few things and ill be back. So im driving and thinking to myself "What a pig" to deceive me like this so i decide im not going back cause im not going to waste my $ on this. She calls me on my cell and i don't answer, then again, i answer and tell her im not feeling too good and bail out. Guess what??..this girl keeps calling like every 5 minutes and leaving v-mails. First they are like she is alittle disapointed, then shes like asking if im bailing and don't think she is pretty, the this goes on for like 1hr and about 10 v-mail each one getting worse and worse, then she is like swearing like a drunken sailor and ragging on me big time. Im starting to get worried cause i unfourtuantely gave her my hm phone. I get home and there are like 3 more of these really hard core fatal attraction type calls. Needless to say i was down right worried, but finally they ceased. I told myself "never giving a girl i don't know my ph again untill i see her and no commitments. Do lunch and if i like then make plans from there.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    good job stunner you did the right thing.......

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Bro, consider yourself lucky. I answered an ad that a girl put out in a local paper, quite a few yrs ago, b4 i got married. We talked on the phone for awhile b4 i ever met her. She described her self as looking like Paula Adul and actually she sounded just like her (very sexy perky voice). I didn't even ask her about look all that much and she kept going on at every time she goes anywhere guy are playing on her and asking her out etc. Anyways to make a long story short. We talk about meeting at some India restaurant and so i pick her up at her house. I go to her house and park and what do i see first off..about 4-5 kids running around and the house looks like it should be condemed, lol! Im still sitting in my car waiting for her to come, but she is not ready. She finally comes to my car...damn obese, and at least 190-200lbs, and wearing spandex the ones that go to the calf and low waisted and this big roll is comming out. Her face looks nothing like Paul Adul except that she is dark complexion and is chubby in the cheeks. She tells me she isn't ready yet and so it will take like 30more minutes. She invites me in, but i say that i need to pickup a few things and ill be back. So im driving and thinking to myself "What a pig" to deceive me like this so i decide im not going back cause im not going to waste my $ on this. She calls me on my cell and i don't answer, then again, i answer and tell her im not feeling too good and bail out. Guess what??..this girl keeps calling like every 5 minutes and leaving v-mails. First they are like she is alittle disapointed, then shes like asking if im bailing and don't think she is pretty, the this goes on for like 1hr and about 10 v-mail each one getting worse and worse, then she is like swearing like a drunken sailor and ragging on me big time. Im starting to get worried cause i unfourtuantely gave her my hm phone. I get home and there are like 3 more of these really hard core fatal attraction type calls. Needless to say i was down right worried, but finally they ceased. I told myself "never giving a girl i don't know my ph again untill i see her and no commitments. Do lunch and if i like then make plans from there.
    that reminds me of the episode of family guy where peter visits his exes and one of them is obese with a ton of kids... u would have to see it to understand why it's so funny

rake922 is offline Banned
    what sites are you guys using to meet chicks?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

dude i agree online dating is gay BUT there are people who have perfected it and literally pull dates every night strictly online. So im pming you a link, not sure if youve seen it but its gold for getting girls from myspace to myplace.

honestly a few chiks ive met were about 10x hotter in person than online and ive had maybe one that wasnt as attractive but still nothing like a 200lb blob.

i really think its a lot rarer than you think, so rationally speaking your next 10 dates should look like thier pics, just basing it on my experience and a few other people i know.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    and yeh i just got photoshop lastnight and all i can say is that shit is scary as fvck how you can alter your appearance, but ive only had that happen once and it wasnt that serious, just an old pic case.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    she said they were taken a week ago HAHA

No, what she meant to say whas that they were uploaded a week ago but are from her Junior picture in highschool.

Truth be told, we all know you went after a fatty, it's ok, we understand times can get rough.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont be a HOMO
    online dating rocks
    now be an e-man and go get em e-tiger!

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    200lbs? does she have a fat ass?

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is that man
    why do chicks try to lie... like maybe a guy won't notice? Jeez.. I don't hide that i'm a fat aass... then again i dont' online date either

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    wtf is that man
    why do chicks try to lie... like maybe a guy won't notice? Jeez.. I don't hide that i'm a fat aass... then again i dont' online date either
    You know how women are, they think once get to know them anything will be ok!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    It can go both ways. I've only met one girl online but fell in love with her. she fell in love with me and it was all good. we lasted a good part of a year before splitting up and still keep in touch. aaahhh young love.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    must be older pics dude - i have given this advice before - always ask how recent the pics r, ask if she has a web cam - get her to even stand up to make sure the trunk aint full of too much jiggle.

I've meet a few ppl off line - had 3 long relationships from it even (2.5 yrs, 2 yrs, and well my current one actually saw me the day befor in the gym, just ended up msging me on line instead of actually coming up to me)

U gotta make sure the reality self matches the pics

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    must be older pics dude - i have given this advice before - always ask how recent the pics r, ask if she has a web cam - get her to even stand up to make sure the trunk aint full of too much jiggle.

I've meet a few ppl off line - had 3 long relationships from it even (2.5 yrs, 2 yrs, and well my current one actually saw me the day befor in the gym, just ended up msging me on line instead of actually coming up to me)

U gotta make sure the reality self matches the pics
    does that mean ur single? free game?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    burn in hell you bastard, i'm trying to loose weight..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I have alot of friends that have meet hot girls on myspace.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I guess the thing is when ppl look like their pics its cool.

I don't have a clue why someone would bother posting old pics or pics of someone else - besides it being wrong, the other person will asurely be disappointed and turn u down once u meet in person.

I don't think the few experiences i have had had ever been shocked by the real life me - but i also posted very recent pics and wasn't trying to be something i wasn't.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    does that mean ur single? free game?
    hhaa nope me and him r still dating

The one who saw me at the gym and msged me on a site the next day

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I know a few girls on dating sites personally & I read their profiles & trust me...its nothing like the REAL person...its all a crap shoot...they say they are athletic & toned or average...WRONG. whatever they say..downgrade it one level...if they say athletic & toned-they are average.if they say they are average-they are "a few extra pounds"- it they say a few extra pounds--they are FAT....its a sales job basically & they are lookin for that commission check.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information