chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Halloween costume

I am doing a show Oct 28 and that saturday night there will be alot of people throwing halloween parties.

I need some ideas for a costume preferably one that shows alot of skin like a chippendale or The incredible Hulk. I figure I will be in the best shape of my life that day and it is halloween so I might as well show it off.

Any ideas?

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Here's what I did a few years ago.

I cut out a piece of cardboard in the shape of a circle and then cut out a hole in the center of it just large enough to where I could squeeze myself in to it. I then did the same with an old bedsheet and placed it over the cardboard to give it a tablecloth look. I then glued a fake lamp and a fake book to it and that was it. You can go shirtless if you want to.

So what was the costime might you ask? I went as a "One Night Stand". Get it? Night stand....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Chip and Dale dancer, Hulk, Naked man (just go naked), or a wrestler are the only ones I can think of.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Not a LOT of skin, but I was Hansel (from hansel and gretel). I pretty much looked like a German tourist. I'll see if i can find a picture online of hte costume. Costume is tight, so you can def see the physique, but like I said, not a whole lot of skin

javascriptpenwindowlink('http://zoom.buycostumes.com/merchandiser/zoom_rounded/zoom.asp?img=37386.jpg&ProductName=Hansel+Elite+Co llection+Adult')

Looked sort of like this

Nm, didn't work. How do you post pics without having to link it?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Go as a MUFF DIVER, all you need is a snorkel, mask, and go to the mall and have them make one of those cheap t shirts that say MUFF DIVER,, I think that would be hilarious..

Aztec Warrior is offline Junior Member
    I think I might go as "The Tod" from the show Scrubs. All you need is a scrub with no sleeves a fake tattoo that says DoC. Simple and easy but I kinda want to get creative this year

Thread Information