biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

anyone see "to catch a predator"?

finally pervs get their come upens. have fun getting raped in jail pervs!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KvQL7J148I

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    awesome, thats perfect.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    perverted justice is what its called its real funny go to thatvideosite.com and serach perverted justic
    http://www.perverted-justice.com/

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i hate chris hannson, he is such a dick

i wouldnt go to a strangers house.. but if a under age chick asked me to **** that i knew i wouldnt hold back.. but not a 13 year old. im only 18 by the way.. thatd have to be 16+ call me whatever i have a dick and so do u

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    We need to set up an AR Perverted Justice. Only we wont be making any arrests...... Sick fvcks.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i think the whole thing is f*cked up... in most of these cases there would be NO crime at all. they are creating the crime. much like undercover cops selling drugs on the street then arresting the buyers - the cops are providing the oppurtunity to commit a crime. There is a quote I heard once... something like "The difference between a good person and a bad person is oppurtunity" or something like that. I believe in many of these cases the guys wouldn't have even had the oppurtunity to get with these girls. 13 year old girls don't typically get on the internet and lure old men to their empty houses to rape them. These cops/producers are CREATING the crime

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i think the whole thing is f*cked up... in most of these cases there would be NO crime at all. they are creating the crime. much like undercover cops selling drugs on the street then arresting the buyers - the cops are providing the oppurtunity to commit a crime. There is a quote I heard once... something like "The difference between a good person and a bad person is oppurtunity" or something like that. I believe in many of these cases the guys wouldn't have even had the oppurtunity to get with these girls. 13 year old girls don't typically get on the internet and lure old men to their empty houses to rape them. These cops/producers are CREATING the crime
    i agree, but they will get away with it anyway

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I kinda agree. I wonder if any get a good lawyer and try to say its entrapment.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    it seems alot like entrapment, but it is for a good cause

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I agree with you to a certain extent, but comon man if the guys going there werent being set up they would definately get busy with the young girls. They are buying condoms and liquor and often driving for hours to get there. If it wasn't a sting they would definately be messing with the teens.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    I agree with you to a certain extent, but comon man if the guys going there werent being set up they would definately get busy with the young girls. They are buying condoms and liquor and often driving for hours to get there. If it wasn't a sting they would definately be messing with the teens.
    well... we don't know that because in some cases the teens actually pressure the adults into doing it, like "please I really want to see you and nobody is home.. I won't tell ANYBODY!!!" whereas real teenagers wouldn't ever do that - especially seeing how ugly and out of shape most of these men are!

Good point but i don't know man, it just seems that those guys are horny old men looking for young Poontang.

Good point super but i don't know man, it just seems that those guys are horny old men looking for young Poontang.

Good point super but i don't know man, it just seems that those guys are horny old men looking for young Poontang.

Damn.................................lol

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i hate chris hannson, he is such a dick
    I agree, but I love the show nonetheless.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i wouldnt go to a strangers house.. but if a under age chick asked me to **** that i knew i wouldnt hold back.. but not a 13 year old. im only 18 by the way.. thatd have to be 16+ call me whatever i have a dick and so do u
    you took the words right iut of my mouth...

Thread Information