Foskamink is offline Banned

walking with x gf - goodbye s*x? plz

so my gf is now my x after like a week or so ago offically.. im moving in about a week or so, and long distance wont work and we already having problems which could fix but cant on long distance. so we are friends and we walk a good 5 days a week after 8pm just a couple miles. so suddenly at the end of the walk (200 yards from her apartment) she calls her friend in finland and she says alot and fast and its in FINISH which i dont understand, but it was her best friend and i noticed my name right near the start of the convo and she had her smile and when i got to her apartment she invited me up which dont normally do when we just walk. and i went up and spent a few hours up just sitting on bed talking n just hanging and i didnt think i stood a chance for goodbye sex but i think i should go for it... now the ADVICE must ROLL IN!!! tactics ect
    ima planning a last night out/date for in a few days or so... what should i plan?

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Plan on her getting pissed that you tried to have sex with her. On the other hand, if you dont really care about what she thinks of you, you dont really have anything to lose.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Shes yuong - if she deosnt make the move, don't go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    now the ADVICE must ROLL IN!!! tactics ect
    ima planning a last night out/date for in a few days or so... what should i plan?
    good advice u 2.. any thing more specific!?

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Yes .... go for her ass! ..... last chance!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i dont understand this, is this like the time of the month for everyone to end relationships?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    of you plan on doing the whole date/night perfectly than go for it.

like flowers, wine, candles. the ultimate way to seal the deal is....

You dont have to go out and get something expensive just a necklace or bracelet or something to give her so she can remember you, when you get to her door give it to her, grab a kiss if she is gonna let you hit it, then she will let you in.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    of you plan on doing the whole date/night perfectly than go for it.

like flowers, wine, candles. the ultimate way to seal the deal is....

You dont have to go out and get something expensive just a necklace or bracelet or something to give her so she can remember you, when you get to her door give it to her, grab a kiss if she is gonna let you hit it, then she will let you in.
    i bought her a nice necklace last week.. that matches mine. 18c gold chain with a cross... i was thinking flowers ect for whole date/night.. wasnt sure if i should get another gift or not, would be nice to have 1 for the night.. but i dont want me spending money look like trying too hard

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    Yes .... go for her ass! ..... last chance!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    just start making out like a goodbye thing or something nothing wrong with that.. try to work some magic, you might get lucky ..

tell her how pretty she is, that no one's ever made you feel the way she does and you can't imagine meeting anyone better.. you know make some cheesy stuff up.. don't hold back, hot girls usually dont stay single for very long this might be your last shot.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 10-17-2006 at 02:05 AM.

Chins is offline Junior Member
    Well you dropped the ball.....Invite upstairs + Hours sitting on a bed = long sessions of sex....

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Tell her that the last memory you want to have of being with her is one of pure love... then shag her. j/k

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    x-sex is teh best.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    dont get your hopes up kid

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i bought her a nice necklace last week.. that matches mine. 18c gold chain with a cross... i was thinking flowers ect for whole date/night.. wasnt sure if i should get another gift or not, would be nice to have 1 for the night.. but i dont want me spending money look like trying too hard

she was your girlfriend right?

it shouldn't be that difficult to hook up with her then. i dont understand why you didn't wait untill you moved away to break up with her though

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    just start making out like a goodbye thing or something nothing wrong with that.. try to work some magic, you might get lucky ..

tell her how pretty she is, that no one's ever made you feel the way she does and you can't imagine meeting anyone better.. you know make some cheesy stuff up.. don't hold back, hot girls usually dont stay single for very long this might be your last shot.

ahh yes, this is a great approach

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell

she just sent me a text.. i might go over!

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    why the hell are you going to waste your time and money on ur ex gf?????? stupid if u ask me

Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    why the hell are you going to waste your time and money on ur ex gf?????? stupid if u ask me
    because we are still seeing each other and split on good terms. and are still great friends and see each other every night or so. im moving so we not going to stay together but if i stayed we would. i waste my money because i care and presants is one of the ways to show u care

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    Hey Big l 17, are you doing "Drunkin' Boxing" in your avvy or what?

Thread Information