V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Country clubs..Suck

Man I dont know how anyone els feels .. but I hate that FCken place with a passion.. (my wife forces me to go) .. any way why do people with money think they are so much better ..? but I think i embarssed my wife tonight..there was some charity event tonight . which I dont mind .. but them freaking people just get on my nerves . And I cant stand the suttle comments ..Like the waiter aske me if I care for a cocktail drink.. and before I could say anything my wifes friends Husband Says " no he wont it might shrink his bicepe" and ereyone laughed .. what a jago*f .. i looked at my wife and i got the behave( dont embarsses me look) So i DID Behave ( for a while )

well after dinner and the speekers for the charity were done I found my self in the cigar bar with the uptight butt holes talking politics about elections and so forth... than some one turns to me and say whats my view ... I say they are all liers and crooks ... i swear everyone stopped talking.. and than I was asked how so .. well I said "while every one here crys for tax breaks when they make plenty of money" ... "thers no jobs for people ... there are less and less programs for inner city youth .. education is being cut" .......... and than some guy i dont even know says That's the problem Is if didnt have to spend my hard earned taxes for welfare . and people would get jobs than there would be more money .....WHAT A A$$ hole SO I just said you keep thinking that chum .. the reason more and more people are turning to welfare is because... all the tax breaks you get and forien trade and companies moveing shop becasue labor is cheaper overseas and import taxes are low ... THERE ARE NO FCKEN JOBS BRO

well he says I see were you stand ... and he walks away .. than I just get so pissed ... now mind you I dont smoke and that cigar smoke was killing me I decided if they can smoke them nasty cigars I can chew (copenhagen) And I did and was spitting it out in a brandy glass,,,, the hell with them.. needles to say A few popel cleared the room and before long I get my wifes friends husband( with a shity look on his face ) Your wife is ready to leave... no more than 15 min later mind you.. My wife heres how I am being rude Swearing and spiiting in classes....

She was pissed SO WHAT I hate that place and I dont care if they dont RENEW or membership.. so now she is dead set i make a formal appology .. yea right .... but it was wroth it she will get over it I just needed to rant

salmon1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Like the waiter aske me if I care for a cocktail drink.. and before I could say anything my wifes friends Husband Says " no he wont it might shrink his bicepe" and ereyone laughed .. what a jago*f .. i looked at my wife and i got the behave( dont embarsses me look) So i DID Behave ( for a while )
    It Woulda been ultra sweet if that guy got a fork jabbed in his throat for that remark
    Last edited by salmon1; 10-21-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Whats so ironic is that you and your wife pay to be a member with these scum bags.

Seriously dude why does she want to be around these people anyways.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    a formal apology give me a break for what voicing your opion. Country clubs are expensive how much do you pay a year, and if you dont like it why are you a member

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    a formal apology give me a break for what voicing your opion. Country clubs are expensive how much do you pay a year, and if you dont like it why are you a member
    His wife is making him hang out with them

her Friends them fat moo cows that's she was friends with from collage ... I stay away from that place as much as possible Belive me I do as for the member ship its in the thousands ..... But it makes her happy to go there with her friends for lunch and bullshit... Its not for me .. and SHE SAID she should have known better than to envite me ... I could have behaved one night just for her... give me a break ... these are the same woman that put it in her head that our baby is going to be deformed becasue she got pregnat while I was on juice ... SO FCK them

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    wow a place for people to go so that their money symbolizes there status in society. man i feel for ya man, that would blow ass. why did she tell all of those people about your gear usage. i dont tell anyone for that exact reason that they will think your baby will come out deformed, some people.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    these are the same woman that put it in her head that our baby is going to be deformed becasue she got pregnat while I was on juice ... SO FCK them
    When is the baby coming?

Anybody who even uses the word " Cocktail drink" is labeled a ****ing asshole in my book to begin with and I want nothing to do w/ their establishment or the people around it. One of the wealthiest people I know has a big scraggly beard, wears Carhart overalls and boots, and real tree camo clothing. The guy is just a down to earth, good old boy. But I bet he'd piss all over shitheads like that if they saw him in his Lamborghini Mercialago.

wow a place for people to go so that their money symbolizes there status in society. man i feel for ya man, that would blow ass. why did she tell all of those people about your gear usage. i dont tell anyone for that exact reason that they will think your baby will come out deformed, some people.

she knows better it was basicly becasue of her brother getting on the AAS and were talking about that and jumped the subject about me ( they think i am but dont know) which it pretty obveious I do... but they dont know So thats why they satrted that crap...

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Anybody who even uses the word " Cocktail drink" is labeled a ****ing asshole in my book to begin with and I want nothing to do w/ their establishment or the people around it. One of the wealthiest people I know has a big scraggly beard, wears Carhart overalls and boots, and real tree camo clothing. The guy is just a down to earth, good old boy. But I bet he'd piss all over shitheads like that if they saw him in his Lamborghini Mercialago.

i hear ya bro I hate the idea of showing off... its a cry for atthion .. LOOK AT ME I GOT LOOT... I used to were a suit to work everyday .. than one day i said WTF this is my company I should dress so i feel comfortable ... So I showed up in sweats and set out am office memo That from this day on everyday is dress down day ... Now i still have to play boss and were suits ONLlY WHEN I HAVE TO ..... but i agree with you 100%
    Last edited by V_Vandetta; 10-21-2006 at 08:12 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh, you know you are making that apology.. but i'd turn it into a political statement about the lack of jobs due to the unregulated use of illegal aliens that are taking jobs..

but hey.. that's me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I don't know bro. I don't blame you our your wife being mad. She shouldn't make you go there is you hate it that much. But if you are there you should act appropriate.

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Imagine you have a selection of automatic weapons and you're free to "express yourself". Makes me feel better anyway.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    i feel your anger in this v!!!

i used to work in the bar for a local country club here in the uk...

WHAT A BUNCH OF SELF OBSESSED TOSSERS!!!

one day i called in2 the office for a formal warning.. was it for being rude to a member? for being late? bad work? none of these... the reason...
    walking on2 the golf course with a shirt without a collar!! i kid u not!

the managers were soo rude to customers who wernt stinking rich! and mega rude to staff....

so in the end i let ma m8s come and drink for free, ragged the crap out of there quad bikes after dark, and used the owners personal apartment for shaggin!!!

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Learn etiquette and you won't have to worry about these problems.. Who walks into a cigar bar and packs a lip and starts spitting in brandy glasses? It's guys like this that cause other big guys like to get labeled "meat head" before we even open our mouths. Obviously if you respected your wife and her desired social circle you would have shown respect for the establishment in which she belonged to. If someone makes fun of you for having big arms is there really any reason to get mad? Maybe you should have a few drinks to calm yourself down. And when it comes to conversation with people who belong to the establishment a. avoid political conversations and b. If you decide to partake don't give offensive opinions. Sorry for getting on your case, country clubs are for a select few people and you have no right to get mad at the other members when your behavior was completely out of line.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate the pretentious pricks these places tend to attract but i like that i can go play golf somewhere without riff raff bothering me. There are some nice and average guys that go to these place as well. For being douches they did try to involve you in their conversation and as far as the chewing tobacco, cmon man! who chews tobacco anymore lol! Id be pissed if you did that in my house as well. There are self made guys at these places that you could hang around....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git
    i feel your anger in this v!!!

i used to work in the bar for a local country club here in the uk...

WHAT A BUNCH OF SELF OBSESSED TOSSERS!!!

one day i called in2 the office for a formal warning.. was it for being rude to a member? for being late? bad work? none of these... the reason...
    walking on2 the golf course with a shirt without a collar!! i kid u not!

the managers were soo rude to customers who wernt stinking rich! and mega rude to staff....

so in the end i let ma m8s come and drink for free, ragged the crap out of there quad bikes after dark, and used the owners personal apartment for shaggin!!!
    Thats the rules of any golf courses. Even township courses. Not suprising at all.

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Living here in omaha, there are a lot of rich neighborhoods around here...my parents live in one, and didn't join the country club within the neighborhood for that exact reason...too many stuck up people. **** em man, go join some mid level golf course and just play there...I'm assuming that's why you've joined...even though that may not be why your wife did.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Thats the rules of any golf courses. Even township courses. Not suprising at all.
    yeah, but when you have to cross the edge of the course (via a path) to get to your car when you finish work, its a bit over the top!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    what do you do for a living V Vandetta>?

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    Learn etiquette and you won't have to worry about these problems.. Who walks into a cigar bar and packs a lip and starts spitting in brandy glasses? It's guys like this that cause other big guys like to get labeled "meat head" before we even open our mouths. Obviously if you respected your wife and her desired social circle you would have shown respect for the establishment in which she belonged to. If someone makes fun of you for having big arms is there really any reason to get mad? Maybe you should have a few drinks to calm yourself down. And when it comes to conversation with people who belong to the establishment a. avoid political conversations and b. If you decide to partake don't give offensive opinions. Sorry for getting on your case, country clubs are for a select few people and you have no right to get mad at the other members when your behavior was completely out of line.

first off i have etiquette.,.... second most at the club act like there shit dont stink and I will be damed If I suck up for anything or anyone ... if they ask me i will answer I am me ... hell I make more and have more money than most at that club and I act nothing like them people I woked hard for everything i have .... as for country clubs are for a select few people >>>>WTF so that means I have to kiss ass and take shit I THINK NOT .. I pay my dues there ... as for the chew yes that was a bit over the top .. I did it out of pure delight of being an ass .... yes ....

So In short bro ... I will not submize to anyone when people act a sertin way I will act acorrding to that... S as for my wife She knows better than anyone how I am ... also Bud there were far more comments that were made that i left out i think under the circumstance s I did rather well thank you ... and If I would do it all over again YES I WOULD IN A NEW YORK MIN

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    what do you do for a living V Vandetta>?

I own several companies .. and commerical properties

Thread Information