Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Its a thread for gun people...
    I asked how it's considered sexy. General curiosity. I guess only gun people find them sexy.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMBRADY
    what is confusing
    Because what on this board could hurt us? OH NO its a picture of a boobie

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Because what on this board could hurt us? OH NO its a picture of a boobie
    This isn't a sex forum. You don't like the rules go some where else. Pretty simple solution. Correct?

We have female members here. Do you think they want to look at tits and ass all day. Just because you want to see it doesn't mean they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    This isn't a sex forum. You don't like the rules go some where else. Pretty simple solution. Correct?
    Relax for once. I wasn't even talking to you.
    Someone posted a question and i answered.He said we were being protected by the censoring. I was be sarcastic OH No A boobie, get it. Was i complaining about it not being a sex forum?

We have female members here. Do you think they want to look at tits and ass all day. Just because you want to see it doesn't mean they do.
    I understand that. Again read shit and understand it before you make you comments. I understand things being appropriate for women members. There is a difference between protecting us. He was talking about censorship for protection. Not making it appropriate for women.

Also we are adults the women too. I agree graphic shit is not appropriate and can be offensive. But plenty of TV show and movies show tits. I never see women storming out of movie theaters' Hell sex in the city was a hug hit with woman how many times did they show a topless women. There are other boards that have nudity and women and its not a problem. Like is said I'm not trying to change the rules her just having a discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TOMBRADY
    The moderators censor what they feel we don't need to see and that's the way it should be bro
    HELLO RAKE!

Sepsis is offline Member
    mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NONSEXUAL sexy weapons thread II-pict0069.jpg  

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Carlos, I really enjoy your posts. You put up some very intellectually challenging questions. I wholly agree that guns were specifically designed to kill, whether it be for war, self defense, or food. However, it was a human mind that conceived, created, and developed such a weapon (among others). The ability to kill is one of many functions of the human body, admittedly not its finest usage, but a function nonetheless.

As to why certain people find them sexy, I suppose there are any number of reasons. Guns are often said to be phallic shaped (especially handguns), which may impart a certain sexiness. Additionally, firing a gun could be considered similar to orgasm (an object being violently expelled with a sense of physical/emotional release), which is obviously for different purposes but sex-related.

I don't like that guns are used to kill people. That's absolutely horrible. As a former navy medic (HM), I know what a bullet can do. But guns can be used in a responsible and legal manner for other purposes. It's tragic that stupity and ignorance with guns leads to a loss of human life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information