Koiensegg CCX
    BMW M6
    Mercedes SL65
    Escalades
    Corvettes
    etc etc

Buy a gym and then build a salon with on call masiuists (sp?) for me! w00t

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    im boring. id pay the taxes, and invest in some conservative mutual funds, bond funds....but id put most of the cash in CD's. I mean if you won 20 million, less 6-7 million in taxes....lets say you have 12 million free and clear. I could earn about 500k a year in just interest and dividends and thats just at a meager 4% annual interest. That is plenty to live off of....no need to go crazy with investments, and id never have to touch the principal.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    If its alot of money I would put away enough to ensure Il never have to worry about money again in my life.

With the rest I would buy/build a big and nice house and offcourse buy all the nice things. Projector, nice sorround system, new computer, new tv, new everything. Build my own basement gym, buy a few cars, get a driving liscence. No more cheap disgusting tuna, it would be nice quality food everyday allday.

I would give my sister and her kids plenty of money so that they can get out of all the financial troubble they are in. I would also put a hefty ammount of money into a bank account for her kids that they will get when they turn 18 if they behave.

Other than that I would not do much different in my daily life. I would continue to study and proceed to a phd. My goals in life would not change.

I would travel alot more to nice exotic places

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    lots of old muscle cars, a 25 car pole barn w/ rotary lifts and snap-on tools
    make sure my family is financially secure for the rest of their lives
    and then id invest the rest so i could live the rest of my life as i damn well please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information