Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member

What would you spend your money on if you won the Lottery?

I'd want a nice house with no neighbours, a nice car and lots of gear and a well stocked fridge!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i would wanna buy an insland and ship ppl in and out as i grew bored of them

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    a new wife........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Miz/booz

I'd have to say a beach house somewhere warm, some hunting land with a cabin, a bigass boat, and a bunch of other toys

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo.................................. .............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I would pay off my lawer and that would be all the money.Damn do cops hate me

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i'd buy a gym.....with 200 pound dbs......and lotsa gear.....and a huge house for me and my sweetheart

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo.................................. .............

Hey big man, long time no see

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I'de buy my father a boat. My mother an art studio.
    Then I'd spend some time doing charity work, and use a little money getting blankets and clothes for people in need.
    Finish school as well.
    Then spoil myself a little.
    Take a shot at the world series of poker.
    But i would keep any winnings as secret as possible. And save the rest.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lots of traveling.

I always hated one boss i had. I always said i would buy the houses next to his and move in meth addicts.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    hummmm have a big house and cars ... If I would win i would really do more for church and community and KIDS they are the future.. becasue how much money does one really need to be happy? or can you be happy sharing that with others ... I would share if I had the extra money

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Not a lot.I have enough now. I don't think I would change much. Perhaps I would not bitch so much about the price of Business Class and First Class air travel.

Mobligator is offline Associate Member
    Assuming you mean winning a lottery of a million or more, I would spend very little of it but instead I'd invest most of it "wisely". If you do the math, $1,000,000 invested in U.S. Government Treasury Bonds or a Mutual Fund of Government Bonds, would produce interest rates of between 5 -7 percent (and that's a conservative figure), you would be getting at least $50,000. a year and not have to touch the principle. IMO, That's pretty good money for not doing anything. Of course if it were 2 mil, you would be making $100,000. in interest, etc. etc. As they say in Deutschland, "Too soon vee get alt, too late vee get smart". Now I'm old & poor.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I was talking about this with a customer of mine, and I mused about buying a Rolls Royce
    www.rolls-roycemotorcars.co.uk
    with my lottery winnings, but he told me he's owned 3, and they're mechanical disasters. Much better just to get a Lexus.
    Me, I'd probably buy an old church building, fix it up, install a nice theater pipe organ, a gym, and have some good parties.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMBRADY
    I'd buy a new computer and some pizza
    Buy a new IP RAKE!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i would build my own house in a nice warm place like southern cali. it would be pretty large and i would have a whole basement that would be full size gym with juice bar and all..

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Id buy a bigger penis.

Muscle implants all over, so I never have to workout again and still look like Im on roids.

4 wives, that feed me grapes, seedless grapes, naked.

A nice car.

A good 10 million dollar house.

Id buy a nuke also, so I can blow up the middle east myself.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i would build my own house in a nice warm place like southern cali. it would be pretty large and i would have a whole basement that would be full size gym with juice bar and all..

"juice" bar and all....hahaha I like it.

Some freshly squeezed Test E please

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't fukn know until i got the money in my hands and only than we'll talk business

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i'm not sure what i'd buy but i know i wouldn't work anymore.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like a house, share the wealth with my family.. Money brings no happiness, I honestly think I would like to build a cool community centre for kids, with a gym in it.. Then of course Id want some nice cars... lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I was talking about this with a customer of mine, and I mused about buying a Rolls Royce
    www.rolls-roycemotorcars.co.uk
    with my lottery winnings, but he told me he's owned 3, and they're mechanical disasters. Much better just to get a Lexus.
    Me, I'd probably buy an old church building, fix it up, install a nice theater pipe organ, a gym, and have some good parties.
    From what have seen where i live. Very rich area. Bentley's make much better daily drives the RR's.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I would like a house, share the wealth with my family.. Money brings no happiness, I honestly think I would like to build a cool community centre for kids, with a gym in it.. Then of course Id want some nice cars... lol

great ... thats cool brotha .. would do the same .. but still I do as much as i can for youth

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobligator
    Assuming you mean winning a lottery of a million or more, I would spend very little of it but instead I'd invest most of it "wisely". If you do the math, $1,000,000 invested in U.S. Government Treasury Bonds or a Mutual Fund of Government Bonds, would produce interest rates of between 5 -7 percent (and that's a conservative figure), you would be getting at least $50,000. a year and not have to touch the principle. IMO, That's pretty good money for not doing anything. Of course if it were 2 mil, you would be making $100,000. in interest, etc. etc. As they say in Deutschland, "Too soon vee get alt, too late vee get smart". Now I'm old & poor.
    As Mob. said, the best thing to do is invest the majority and just live off the interest for a LONG LONG time, yes, you'll have to pay taxes on the interest you are taking, but still a hefty amount.

If I were to ever win 20 MIL or more, I'd put 10-15MIL straight into investments, and be living happily off tons of interest!!! The other 5, I'd go ape shit with

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by *wild*
    nice way to spend money dude.. you're family must be proud
    lol

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    id be sure that my children have an awesome college fund. id pay off my all my debt and get a new car, plane and several girlfriends. J. K about the girl friends. I would travel and see the world.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I'd upgrade everything, house,car,ect. I would buy some more dogs. I would give some money to some animal welfare charities. I would get a cook to come and prep all my food so my long suffering missis had more time to herself.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    buy dad and mum a nice house & nice car.

buy house for me and then split the rest between my brother and sisters..

Give charity.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Id buy a bigger penis.

Muscle implants all over, so I never have to workout again and still look like Im on roids.

4 wives, that feed me grapes, seedless grapes, naked.

A nice car.

A good 10 million dollar house.

Id buy a nuke also, so I can blow up the middle east myself.
    im feelin ya, i think that kim yung cocksucker needs a nuke dropped right in his lap

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on how much

if i won something crazy like 45 million then i would leave the country, change my name, and never speak to anyone i know right now, again

ifi won something less... like 2 million i would pay off the mortgage for my parent's house, buy a nice car, pay for my school, and not work, for a while

Id live in that new man made island area somewhere near africa...have my own yacht to travel wherever I wanted in the world...and by yacht i mean something huge 3-4 million...something with a basketball court,batting cages and gym inside. Probally a small car...maybe a lotus to come on board so I can drive right off the boat and thats honestly about it...I can find whatever else I need wherever...probally start a few businesses here and there.

slob is offline Member
    invest it and live off the interest

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    programs for underprivaliged youths

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would first buy the New Ranger Boat and New truck that i want.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    usual stuff,by new everything,spend time traveling the world and hitch a ride into space.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    As Mob. said, the best thing to do is invest the majority and just live off the interest for a LONG LONG time, yes, you'll have to pay taxes on the interest you are taking, but still a hefty amount.

If I were to ever win 20 MIL or more, I'd put 10-15MIL straight into investments, and be living happily off tons of interest!!! The other 5, I'd go ape shit with
    Dido!

GUnit33 is offline Member
    I'd just want a nice place in the country so my dog could have room to run around, instead of being cooped up in an apartment all the time...and than I'd have a kick ass home gym, tons of good food, with a personal chef, and lots of juice.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    pay off my student loan move out of my appmnt get a badass loft downtown pay my tahoe off,help my mom pay off her stuff buy her a badass house.help my dad out with a new car.share the wealth with my chruch

1 million dollars, alot of money but will not go as far as people think unless invested wisely. I'd invest 900,000 right from the get go, then w/ the remaining 100k I'd pay off my wifes car and mine(about 15k total) then put about 30k down on a home, another 20k towards a used pickup truck and tools to start my own countertop installation business, about 10k set aside for my next 3 or 4 vacations, the remaining 25 grand in a money market acount for my kid which he cant touch until he's 18 and the bulk of is to be used for school.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    if i won the lottery, i would tripple that money (have to get at least 50 million) by investment, then buy a dope ride and never do anything but lift weights and play with my money all day.

I would by the presidency

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information